Sony Xperia 5 II

Sony Xperia 5 II

• Benne

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2021search these words in google xperia signal issue xper... moreSame things happen with all cellphone ! Not only sonny ! Number one is weather condition then network coverage of your area ! Your network provider ! Also better to have a powerful router ! Not a fake router !

• Bigdanski

captain fokou, 30 Sep 2021Now do the same for Apple, Samsung, huawei, xiaomi, oppo, v... moreI've had several other brands of phones and only one bad Samsung for reception, which I think was the Note 3. I've had several Sony 5ii and they all have weak indoor signals. The latest update has possible helped the reception but the facts remain it's the poorest phone I've owned for reception. Even taken the SIM out and tried it in my mates cheap Chinese phone and it gets faster and more stable speeds compared to a so called premium phone. I wish it was better since it's got a SD slot and headphone jack which is the only reason I got it. Just look at the resale value of this phone that tells you everything, nobody wants them apart from Sony fan boys.

• XYZ

Confused between s21 exynos for some reason couldnt get the US variant or this one i need a compact phone so 6.1 is decent enough though the definition of compact phones has been changed now however which one should i get? or should i get Iphone 13 it would be first iphone never used IOS.

Getting to one year with my baby

• Alpha

Big Danski, 04 Sep 2021Why would I lie idiot. Read other folks comments on recepti... moreYeah but we don't have that problem..

• Harish

We want sony back in Nepal.
I love it.

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2021search these words in google xperia signal issue xper... moreNow do the same for Apple, Samsung, huawei, xiaomi, oppo, vivo, oneplus...

• MD.FARHAN

I am just big fan of sony xperia 1ll.5ll.and 5lll.1lll.now i am going to buy sony xperia 5 ll. Most beautiful camera and most fastest phone ever. I think it is better than other phone

Big Danski, 04 Sep 2021Why would I lie idiot. Read other folks comments on recepti... moreSounds like it could be more of a device specific issue as my 5 ii doesn't have these issues. Works great overall. My problem is not the WiFi connectivity, it is my web provider that there are disruptions in the actual service.

Hopefully you find a phone that suits your needs. This device knocks it out of the park for me.

Big Danski, 04 Sep 2021Why would I lie idiot. Read other folks comments on recepti... moresearch these words in google

xperia signal issue

xperia wifi issue

xperia data network issue

u will find many topics about it(even old phones of sony)...NO SOLUTION...it depend to ur chance after buying a sony u will face with it or not

if ur sony device doesnt have such issues(of course depend to ur chance)...dont update ur phone at all...there is possibility after update u wiil face with such issues

nony, 17 Aug 2021I loved this phone and used since new. I use dual-sim confi... morewhen u get a new phone

if ur new phone doesn't have any big problems
or just have little tiny problem that u can handle with them

just don't update it...

as i understand after doing update... u face with network issue

so just stop updating ur new phone if ur device OKAY & don't be curious about update bcuz ur chipset after update will not become SNAPDRAGON 898

• Big Danski

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021Youre lying Why would I lie idiot. Read other folks comments on reception it's a rubbish phone for reception. I am on my second Sony 5ii same weak reception and poor unstable WiFi compared to 3 other phones I've got.

5 ii already out of stock in my region and sony store seem to have no plan of replenishing stock,probably mean production line of mark ii stop already even with mark iii not coming out yet.
5 ii is a great phone, one of the best(if not the best) phone sony has made in the last few years. orginally planned to get 5 ii later the year but it seems I have to go for 10 iii now

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2021I have s21 ultra and I also got the 5ii in prime day from A... moreSamsung have more details?? Are you telling jokes?? I've had many Samsung phones they always disappointed, mushy quality

• nony

GoToSchool, 28 Jul 2021That's unfortunate, I haven't had reception probl... moreI loved this phone and used since new. I use dual-sim configuration since I don't like carrying 2 phones and want a lightweight solution. This was it.
Unfortunately, after an update, dual-sim started having bugs. The main bug is when you have two sims, try to call anyone from any sim, the phone loses network signal on both sims right away. The network comes back in 2 minutes but this bug makes you not able to call anyone and have to rely on calling apps like Whatsapp.
Sony released an update to fix this issue but it didn't work on my phone even after factory reset. A great phone otherwise, such a shame. It is fine in single-sim use though.

Big Danski, 28 Jul 2021The reception a joke on this phone. Is it software or ha... moreYoure lying

GoToSchool, 23 Jul 2021Been using the phone since early 2021, I'm not a heave... moreI agree with a lot of your observations. I just recently bought this phone after searching for a more compact device that has all the features I wanted and compatible with my network (which my network only whitelisted certain phones). I arrived to this device and love it so far. The cameras overall are great even the FFC at 8 MP is fine for me. It takes sharp photos overall. Haven't explored the pro apps as I would need to learn all the functions. I specifically like ZEISS branded lenses and the photos always look great (I leaned on Nokia for this). I hate the trend that most devices are over 6" screens and are wide. Very uncomfortable for my hand to use. I an a one handed user and the Android one handed mode wasn't comfortable to use.

I don't use NFC (I turn it off), I turned off some of the Sony features like the quick actions. I don't use the fingerprint reader on any device (never found them to be reliable). I did purchase a rugged case for the phone and waiting for a screen protector to come in the mail.

Hardware design language is perfect. I look at it as if the Nokia 7.1 and the Nokia Lumia 820 had a baby with a slightly bigger screen, it would be this phone. At least that was my first thought when i took the phone out of the box. I am happy with this purchase and I know this phone wil last me for years to come.

That's unfortunate, I haven't had reception problems. I know some have mentioned it. Do you have another phone you can use to compare reception while you are in the same area? I'd like to know the results.

• Big Danski

The reception a joke on this phone. Is it software
or hardware nobody knows. This is my 1st Sony and definitely my last!

After almost 1 year experience about this phone, I could say that this is after Samsung S8 the best for me. Measurements are perfect for pocket and my eyes have get used to high screen. Updates have worked perfectly and phone running cool. Phone is powerful and stable. Enough camera for my usage. Great pics.