Sony Xperia 5 III

Sony Xperia 5 III

geek-a-contra, 23 Oct 2021835 + how much import duties, sales tax, transport?Dude, just for china....bcuz of 11/11 day...get price cut

i don't say, go & order it from china

for chinese ppl...not everyone

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2021in Amazon CN (china) 8/128 selling for 835$835 + how much import duties, sales tax, transport?

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2021phone ALREADY AVAILABLE in EBAY us AMAZON us AMAZON de... morein Amazon CN (china) 8/128

selling for 835$

Thumbszilla, 16 Oct 2021They need to update the availability date. That date has p... morephone ALREADY AVAILABLE in

EBAY us
AMAZON us
AMAZON de
AMAZON ca

start from 850euro_960$

this phone has one rare advantage of very good weight, so why wireless charging isn't there to make it a flagship.

• DRod

TheGoldenMellifluous, 17 Oct 2021If I'm not mistaken, the current Sony Xperia phones ar... moreThank you

• DRod

notafanboy, 13 Oct 2021I don't think it matters, you shouldn't even cons... moreHorrible advice. Sony has the best batteries and camera. Very happy with every Sony product. Nothing to not like on this one.

DRod, 13 Oct 2021Where is this phone made? China? Previous most Sony product... moreIf I'm not mistaken, the current Sony Xperia phones are manufactured in Thailand and solely there like this one (5 III) as the China Manufacturing Plant was closed a few years ago in a part of the Sony Xperia restructuring program by the current CEO of Sony.

• Alpha

Sony Fan, 14 Oct 2021The price is not realistic in today market. I really hope s... moreThe mini was a complete fail last year...

• Thumbszilla

They need to update the availability date. That date has passed and it's still not available.

This phone has got everything! Compact, stylish design, snapdragon, Full HD+ display, 120 Hz, Battery endurance 100, fast charging 30w, 5G, IP 68 rating, you name it, etc. I wish its availability won't be an issue.

simply the best and my dream phone... but i cant afford it :D

• atb

notafanboy, 10 Oct 2021This phone is bad (as usual from Sony). There's always... moreAll i can say is the Xperia 5 iii is ligth years ahead of the S7Edge i hade this for a year full of uneccary bloatware as useall from samsung .

• Sony Fan

The price is not realistic in today market. I really hope some manufacturer will understand that Android users want a compact phone like the iPhone mini

• someone

notafanboy, 13 Oct 2021I don't think it matters, you shouldn't even cons... morewhich phone is better

DRod, 13 Oct 2021Where is this phone made? China? Previous most Sony product... moreI don't think it matters, you shouldn't even consider this phone in the first place. It's not good.

• DRod

Where is this phone made? China? Previous most Sony products were made in Japan. I can't find any source to verify. If anyone knows- Thanks
The phone is only available through carriers in the UK at the moment. Unlocked it is only available as a EU model. 10/13/21

The best thing about this phone is that it has a 3.5 mm jack and an sd card slot.

• Jig

I hope Best buy puts out a demo model as they typically do for the first 2 months or so.
Would be nice to play around with it a bit before purchase.
For true compact users - we need to see how it feels in the hand before investing!

Nothing special about Sony I've own a few Sony hp before.. It just has a high price without excellent performance.. 🙄🙄