Sony Xperia C

Sony Xperia C

• Shabu

Floyd , 28 Apr 2016My screen has turned black and nothing seems to appear... what d... moreHold volume down key and power button for atleast 15sec it make force restart to ur phone

• Floyd

My screen has turned black and nothing seems to appear... what do I do? The battery light indicator is "green" which means it is fully charged, and when I touch the screen it vibrates. I tried switching it off but sadly I cannot see a thing. esp the power off option.

Please Help, :'(

• sunil

its a nice model
of sony

• Yogesh

shiv ,,, 31 Mar 2016When I open any apps or anything it goto home screen again n a... moreInstall new software From service center...

Javed Raan, 21 Apr 2016Xperia c is a very nice set, perfect in its class i utilized it ... morefor the lack of internal storage. this might be help. root the phone, create partition on microsd, install link2sd+.

• Javed Raan

Xperia c is a very nice set, perfect in its class i utilized it for two years, (now purchased a xperia Z-3+/ Z-4) the only fault in this set less internal memory.

i bought xperia c2305 for 15000 Now i regret for buying this. unable to install any apps. space given is not even enough to update the company installed apps. I strongly recommened NOT TO BUY THIS mobile. The volume quality is another disappointing factor.

• undercover Rockstar

my experia c just put itselfon roaming showing that R on the signals bars. The following thing it wont get any network on both sim cards. if I try to search it search it says error in searching network. I reset to factory settings, nothing will work. Please anyone, help me

• sandeep

I bought this mobile in 2013 it was so nice but from 2013 onwards i cant able to update the software

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2016Hi I have sony Xperia c phone I happy with it but what to do i... moreBuy a new phone, i was also fed up with low internal storage of xperia c can't do anything, i have been using xperia c for more than two years now and recently bought htc one a9, now happy....

Hi I have sony Xperia c phone
I happy with it but what to do it internal storage every low any suggestion please help me my email is Loveuaai87@gmail.com

• lucy

I bought my xperia c last nov. 2013 until now its working well. Battery - last longer; camera - image are clear but internal storage should be improved to a bigger memory. So far its function and quality: worth it!

• punnu

i luv my xperia c.

• shiv ,,

When I open any apps or anything it goto home screen again n again ADD show & automactic downloding app,,,, plz help me,,,,,

• h@r!

Worst phone ever i bought... getting back to back issues and profoundly disappointing :(

• lucky

physically weak and performance very slow, battery life good

• plato

My advise as an old Sony lover for my kind of people is
If you want to buy a Sony mobile buy a waterproof one, so you can delightfully pee on it everytime it suddenly erases your data or laggggggggggs !

• HP

the fone is really out dated,,,, camera s nt gud ,, u cant install many apps ,,, sometimes it gets stuck with me that i cant unlock ma fone ,, it has several problems ,, so i dont recommend this fone

• Toufic

to those who wondering about 4giga internal storage
the jelly bean take most of the memory storage
if sony update its phones "which will not occur ever"
then its will be work at less at kitkat which will be
give more of internal srorage memory

• jayul

phone is awesome but the problem is only the storage in device memory. if it is solved than it i the best phone