Sony Xperia C3 Dual

Sony Xperia C3 Dual

Prasaniyo , 10 Oct 2017Superb phone... I used this past 3 years... Still no issues....... morewe can make it 4g, search in youtube for the method

I have been using Xperia c3 for 4 years now. To say it is a great will not be wrong. Still the battery is amazing it can even survive for two days without charging. I feel the space is not enough for the phone but regardless it will not hang if you don't overload it. Selfie camera is great back camera is not that clear, seems like less resolution. You will find back cam pic bit patchy and spotty. Music app crashes sometimes. Other thn these drawbacks mobile is great to use

• mickey

my Sony c3 had a screen or prblm , plz wher can I repeat it

• Matthew

Pls were can I change my c3 screen pls help me out

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2017How to upgrade my Sony Xperia c3 into 4g phone??C3 dual 2502 3G only, iti require hardware to change it.
Anyone change lcd? Please send link good lcd c3

• sunder

naresh, 05 Nov 20174GRealy

• Adarsh

naresh, 05 Nov 20174GBro. Plz tell me how could you use jio sim in this phone

• naresh

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2017i use 4g jio sim in xperia c3 dual mobile. working good.4G

• Prasaniyo

Superb phone... I used this past 3 years... Still no issues.... But 4g is bigg problem... Otherwise no worries

i use 4g jio sim in xperia c3 dual mobile. working good.

How to upgrade my Sony Xperia c3 into 4g phone??

AnonD-692071, 14 Aug 2017Can I change the android version on my phone, so that I can late... moredude i tryed all thhings but it cant be lte its a part of phone then dont try

• she

after my software update, the brightness of the screen become dim even if the brightness is already in maximum level.the camera performance is not good. what should i do recover the old version?

• AnonD-692071

AnonD-692071, 14 Aug 2017I have Xperia C3 dual, android version 4.4.2, and I want to know... moreCan I change the android version on my phone, so that I can later change my phone to an LTE device? My phone's android version is 4.4.2 and I don't get the option of LTE by using the code mentioned in various videos. I could see the black screen and the settings, but settings had only WSM/ CDMA options, no LTE options.

• AnonD-692071

I have Xperia C3 dual, android version 4.4.2, and I want to know whether it is an LTE phone or not, because I found a video on the phone which says it is LTE. I saw your video which says that only 5.2 version or something like that can only be changed to LTE. Is that true, because I would like to know if I can use my phone as 4G. It will be a great help if you can answer, as I have not purchased any 4G phone till now, as I spent so much on buying this, can't afford to spend more an another phone, please solve my query.

• shubham

shashi, 27 Mar 2017Already answered in previous comments... Search this... .How t... moreHow to Xperia c3 lte on

• MASS

its is fantastic mobile

vandana , 27 Dec 2016How can I use jio sim card in Sony Xperia c3 dualYou can,t do

• Flex

How can i replace my xperia c3 dual's battery?

• Bk