Sony Xperia C3 Dual

Sony Xperia C3 Dual

vandana , 27 Dec 2016How can I use jio sim card in Sony Xperia c3 dualYou can,t do

• Flex

How can i replace my xperia c3 dual's battery?

• Bk

Good one

Sallu, 05 Jun 2017My complaint is my cell phone is Sony xperia c3 is 4g or not &am... moreMa'am xperia c3 dual isn't a 4g device...but if u have strong jio network in ur locality den u can follow a simple trick and use your jio/any 4g sim in xperia c3 dual...just type "enable 4g in xperia c3 dual (sj method) in YouTube

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2017How can I enable lte in my Sony C3 dualBro just type "enable 4g in xperia c3 dual (sj method)" in YouTube...and u'll see my video...follow the instructions n let me know if u face any problem in d cmnt section below that video!i may even personally help u via whatsapp or phone!
My channel name is -Android to ios /ios to Android

AnonD-672508, 27 May 2017Guys!i made a video on utube on how to make your xperia c3 4g..j... moreHow can I enable lte in my Sony C3 dual

• Sallu

Ashu, 02 Mar 2017How can I use, 4g in Sony Xperia C3 dualMy complaint is my cell phone is Sony xperia c3 is 4g or not & if that 4g then why is not supported my 4gsim

Guys!i made a video on utube on how to make your xperia c3 4g..just as said by shashi...plzzz follow the link..i tried doing it in d simplest way possible.. ttps://youtu.be/SO3NV19BJFI (just add h before ttps). .or type enable 4g in xperia c3 (sj method)

Well, if u want to use 4G Jio sim for calling, then it's easy , just buy any jiofi Dongle or modern(which comes with free sim) which costs 1999/-. After that download Jio4gvoice app in any 2G,3G device and start using it for calling voice quality is too good as compared to my sony 4G device (Xperia XA with 4G sim init), I am using this app in my Micromax Bolt A065(2G) device with jiofi dongle for calling, works really good.

Waste phone! Please don't go for this. After lollipop update the phone went wrong with almost all features like camera, memory etc.

• shashi

AnonD-665772, 30 Apr 2017Good day guys, just here to ask if I could insert a micro sd car... morem using 16GB

Good day guys, just here to ask if I could insert a micro sd card with 4 or 8 GB capacity?

• shashi

AnonD-663811, 22 Apr 2017LTE is enabled...thankyou for sharing the method now the problem... morevolte not possible

LTE is enabled...thankyou for sharing the method now the problem is how to enabke VoLTE? in c3 dual

• Ganga

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017Thanks for the method now m using Jio in xperia c3 dual How can use 4g?

• harish

stupid phone and price also too high ,no 4g,only 1gb ram,rear camera is not good

• Sony d 2502 LTE supp

Ashu, 02 Mar 2017How can I use, 4g in Sony Xperia C3 dualSony Xperia c3 d2502

• shashi

Bharat, 09 Mar 2017How can i use jio sim in sony experia c3 D2502...will u pls suggest meAlready answered in previous comments...
Search this... .How to get LTE in Xperia C3 dual... You will find the video posted by sj... Follow simple instructions and will get your LTE or 4G Bands.....

• srinu