Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

AnonD-386699, 03 Jun 2015still confused whether to choose 8GB single sim of M4 aqua or 16... moreI have this Phone for 1 week and it's a nice Phone, the only problem you Will face is the battery life

Vishu, 07 Oct 2015Hello, I want to purchase this phone on this Dipawali.Bt i ... moreOTG supported

Please stop non sense questions

• Vishu

Hello,
I want to purchase this phone on this Dipawali.Bt i have a doubt about that this phone support otg cable.
Any one pls help me
Thanks

can anyone pls tell me about the flash?i just wanted to make sure the flash is bright enough.ive used a lot of samsung devices they have a pretty good flash.but im n0t sure about sony.i never tried one.

• nuyoy

I want buy sony mobile..but im confuse to buy which one good..exspecially camera front n back..can uol suggest to me?

• fya

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2015Are you saying you went 7-days without charging your phone?? So... moreYep, 7 days from 100% to 0% without recharging.

As with most devices that run on battery you've got to make sure that you not (only) save energy (cause you'll loose more energy by a less efficient device) but to let the device run with maximum efficiency (whether that's takes a lot of energy or not) so there's a minimum of energy lost. That's how you really can save battery.

It's like with computers: it's not the most powerful computer that uses the most energy on the contrary.

So when you're going trough your settings you have to ask yourself with every setting: does this setting affect the lost energy? Then choose for max battery life with that setting. Or does that setting affect the lost efficiency? Then choose for max performance with that setting. This combination results in max battery life.

Using this method I go 7 days on battery with the c4 and even 10 days with my previous phone the huawei ascend mate.

• Rishabh

My Screen is totally gone and I cant see anything on it.

Anyone can help me in shutting down so that I may restart it again.

• MK aggarwal

Ananya, 07 Sep 2015I really disappointed my xperia c4,,,, when i alwayz plays my do... moreI agree with ananya

after every time using 5 to 7 days or some time more before my c4 speakers got totally off,,,, after dat i swifched off my phone and then restart and its work again,,, why why it happens alwayz,,, any solution it...

fya, 29 Sep 2015I'm using this phone for 3 months now. The battery-capacity is l... moreAre you saying you went 7-days without charging your phone?? Sounds like phenomenal battery life to me.

• tonette

which is better xperia c3 or xperia c4?

• Disha

How to check previous calculations in calculator in Sony c4 mobile

Yuhroon, 03 Oct 2015Update your software might actually help ;)How to see previous calculations in Sony c4 calculator.

• Yuhroon

silly, 30 Sep 2015after every time using 5 to 7 days or some time more before my c... moreUpdate your software might actually help ;)

I highly recommend this phone! Do nut listen to them...I had been shopping around for quite sometime and I'm very happy with my purchase. While it isn't the best phone out there (obviously, so stop complaining), for the price it is by far the best out there. Battery life, camera, screen, os, all excellent! A++

• zack

Battery life is very poor.... Other than that the phone is awesome...

• silly

• fya

I'm using this phone for 3 months now. The battery-capacity is lower then my previous phone however with about 7 days on battery still very very good.

So battery lifes good.
Screen size is good.
Recent version of android
memory extensible with sd.
buttons on a practical place

yup, a unique phone on today's market with this properties and highly recommended for everyone who's looking for a new androidphone!

There are just 2 area's for improvement:
1. When the phone's on a perfectly flat surface the speaker is blocked and the sound muted.
2. When the battery level is 15% or lower the phone's computing power drops drastically, probably to save energy in theory but in reality causing to limit the possibilities of using the phone and just draining the battery faster rather then slower. So in fact there's only 85% from the battery capacity usable. But 85% from 7 days = still a very good 6 days. But it remains annoying...

pating, 26 Sep 2015is this phone good for gaming? I had this phone but returned it this is why. gaming midrange. design speaker can me closed easy. its slow and sometimes not responsive to touch. camera sucks a lot of noise. I don't recommend you this phone. I'd go for a Oneplus two or some phone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 615.