Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

• paras

Which colour of c4 is best to choose...

• Ricky

AnonD-421911, 30 Aug 2015Update to the latest firmware fix camera open issue.where and how can i download latest firmware fix camera software

• Anonymononimoustard

lorraine, 30 Aug 2015Hi! I'm from Philippines, I regret buying sony experia C4 dula, ... moreThat's sad to hear lorraine, but i'd say all phone manufacturers would have some bad units with glitches and stuff.
Its just that you we're unfortunate with the retailer that you got it from. I had issues with any other handset that i purchase but the place i get it from replaced each and everyone within the returns period.
always make sure that you check the phone over that GOLDEN 24hrs that you first have it. its an ivestment and precaution that you make upon purchase.
i wouldnt say that its all the phone's fault

• Anonymononimoustard

AnonD-292864, 30 Aug 2015I play games at least 1 hour or sometimes more every day, watch ... moreYep Definitely last you the day.. very good battery back up

I read very bad review about xperia c4 which i agree with.because most xperia are made by arima with cheap mediatek mt6752 from china and taiwan.

• AnonD-421911

Ricky, 24 Aug 2015my xperia c4 has an camera open issue,,, its take too much time ... moreUpdate to the latest firmware fix camera open issue.

• mars

AnonD-292864, 30 Aug 2015I play games at least 1 hour or sometimes more every day, watch ... moreYes.. Even without stamina mode option.

I play games at least 1 hour or sometimes more every day, watch videos and listen music. Will this phone's battery last at least a day for me ?

• lorraine

Hi! I'm from Philippines, I regret buying sony experia C4 dula, Why? because after receiving a call it turns off, the sounds is not good specially when taking a call, battery is not good, If I would rate it from 1-10, 10 is the highest i would rate it 4, I'm a sony lover I have sony k800, sony x8, sony mini pro, sony M, sony k320i im using it for more than 5 yrs until these phone are still working, but my new sony c4 is the worst phone i got from sony, they didn't replace my phone even if its stillunder warranty, I return it before 24hrs since i bought it, but they refuse to replace instead they refer me to sony center for repair.

• rupesh

the sound quality of headset is too bad ,and the cell phone hang up most of the time.................

• mars

sid, 29 Aug 2015I want know about battery , next month I am going to buy this c4... moreOne thing for sure, i love my c4.. Battery pretty decent. Last for 2days. Playing coc will last for 1day mix with facebook youtube in 3g mode. So far no issues. Defintly worth it. Cameras both back and front amazing. Seriously if you want this, then go for it. Thats all. Thanks.enjoy:)

• Karan

sid, 29 Aug 2015I want know about battery , next month I am going to buy this c4... moreYes, battery is not sufficient enough if you are gaming or usint net for.the whole day... I just buyed c4... N vot i can say is that it works awsome and if u r gamer or u want to surf net continuesly its better to but a battery banker vid.it.as.well...
Rest ol is awsome... Njoying its multi tasking...
I'll give 4.5/5.... .5 is because of battery n a little bit of heating...
Rest ol awsome....

Where i live, Xperia C4 costs same as Meizu M1 Note. So should i buy Meizu M1 Note or Xperia C4 ?

• sid

I want know about battery , next month I am going to buy this c4 so any one can help me.

• NISKARSH

their is something problem with video player and battery backup too/.

Gayathri , 26 Aug 2015Sound quality is very poor Sound quality is perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong, it's loud n'clear.

• Ricky

Gayathri , 26 Aug 2015Sound quality is very poor well, xperia c4 has very good sound inbuilt ,, what wrong with u

• aanchal

Arj, 26 Aug 2015Brand Qualcomm Snapdragon > Brand Mediatek but Mediatek MT6... moreyour mean mediatek is better thank you arz

• Gayathri

Sound quality is very poor

• Arj

aanchal, 26 Aug 2015which is better chipset mediatek or snapdragonBrand Qualcomm Snapdragon > Brand Mediatek
but Mediatek MT6752 > Snapdragon 615