Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

AnonD-292864, 02 Jul 2015Buy A7. It is a LOT better than C4. A7 has better display, bette... morewho says? my friend had A7 and it's hangups everytime I try to open the camera or delet photos or doing something. my C4 works fine. no hang even I use it a lot.

AnonD-292864, 02 Jul 2015Buy A7. It is a LOT better than C4. A7 has better display, bette... moreBig Mistake,,, SONY C4 will give better performance, quality and reliability!

meet thakkar, 28 Jun 2015frnds.. i m realy confuesd about sony C 4 or samsung A 7 pls..... moreBuy A7. It is a LOT better than C4. A7 has better display, better chipset, better design and metal frame. AMOLED screen is always better than IPS screen.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2015c4 is better than A7. C4 has better screen and camera.. Plus a7 ... moreGalaxy A7 has better screen, better chipset, longer battery life and metal frame.

AnonD-411873, 30 Jun 2015Just thought of reviewing the Sony Xperia C4.... Since I could n... moreI don't think you even have the phone. You are just a Sony hater / some other company's fanboy.

• Ashish

100% True review. Using Sony xperia C4 from last 10 days.. Was a great deal @ 24500.. The phone is damm impressive and attractive..doesnt lags even when heavilyused for hours...Heat up only at times when you either use camera for 10-15mnts or heavy usage for continuous 30 mints...but the heat is really bearable..You can limit the battery usage by built in modes which automatically reduces some heating issues.. The softwares, graphics, design sony provided is really mind blowing... Cons- The problems I faced were that if you place your phone on a flat surface, you would hardly hear your phone ringing...though the sound is loud enough in normal situation... And the second, the camera quality is impressive but not as shown by those sony guys... Overall, its the best phone available in market at this price....much better than htc 820,826,, n samsung ofcourse... Dont think, go for it...

joyal, 01 Jul 2015Me too in your same situation.... Desire 826 Or Xperia C4.. Why don't u go to a shop n compare them yourself? I believe c4 is better bt u should visit to shop once..

Will anyone post d aperture number of main 13mp camera?.. I mean exif value like f/2.4 f/2.2 etc..

• lolga

joyal, 01 Jul 2015Me too in your same situation.... Desire 826 Or Xperia C4.. c4 much better

• inu

Which one better overall, sony C4 or samsung A5? (Based on your true experience)
There's no review or performance test score for C4,yet.

• Prem

ichu, 28 Jun 2015Go for Samsung Galaxy A7.Go for xperia c4

• joyal

vishal, 26 Jun 2015HI Friend's i am cunfuss in HTC 826 & SONY C4. i am no an... moreMe too in your same situation.... Desire 826 Or Xperia C4..

I just got this!! What i like: -great phone! Comfortable even using by 1 hand -u can easily remove the dirt from the back of its body -front and back cam are not disappointed me :) -charhing from 26% to 100% only need 2,15 hours I dont like: -OVER HEAT!! 15 mins of usage and it feels warm!! I only see the photos and setting not playing games or internet!! -warning if u use camera it'll feel warm :( -battery drains fast. 100% to 70% for 2 hours of usage(wifi on,camera,installing app) I dont like it feels hot easily. Overall it's great. Find no lag now. The speaker is great tho'.

AnonD-411873, 30 Jun 2015Just thought of reviewing the Sony Xperia C4.... Since I could n... morebla bla bla if u dont like why u buy it??

• harbex

guys I love this Sony Xperia c4 currently I'm using Sony xperia C2005 , in everything this smartphone as being the best phone ever to the other I av I being using, very slim the loudness is incomparable anti scratch resistant the clarity is good it as being heating on the floor and pieces the funniest thing is that I pick them up in pieces and assemble them together and it will start working, no technical issues or hardware. VERY VERY GOOD SMARTPHONE.

Capturing image in low light areas was always a dissatisfaction... I always had a wish to have

such a phone camera who has the smart ability to sense darkness and can adjust the flash

light accordingly to give the best quality of pictures. Finally SONY come up with such a smart

technology, in its new Xperia C4 to give its customers a wonderful joy of clicking pictures and

making any & every moment memorable forever. I am thankful to SONY. I Love U SONY...

• asf2551

I'm gonna buy this smartphone but some people told me its function is not very satisfie. please guide me

hi. i want to know about serious of Sony.
Is someone have notice these thing ?let me tel you.
what is perfect in Z Serious of Sony?
what is perfect in C serious of sony?
what is perfect in M serious of Sony?

i hear sony c serious have good front camera . other i not know. Please tell me if some body know. thanks.

Just thought of reviewing the Sony Xperia C4.... Since I could not find anything. Hope this helps who plans for it.
Hardware wise, the mobile is so slim and beautiful. So weightless. But the head phone is totally useless, for tbe price you give.
But as described by Sony, the camera is not so good... It gives lots of grains when shot indoor.
Software is the worst part, I have never seen any nonsense like this in my life.
When you press the "Phone icon", what you expect is the dialler pad. But this stupid software, gives you a call log. Below the call log, you have the icon for dialler, which you have to press again.
Doesn't this seems nonsense Sony? Do you make any sense of this?
Next, when the click the torch, it works well both is Normal mode and SOS mode. But when you close it the same frozen and struggle frame by frame to close itself.
Well with regard to Call quality, the speaker is not much clear and audible.
When you keep the phone on a flat surface, believe me, you won't listen the ring tone... Since the speaker is blocked by the flat surface. What a design Sony!!! Congrats.
Another bullshit is that, if you have some unwanted calls and if you want to block those number, you have to depend upon, some other third part application. Sony C4 doesn't have one!!!
Battery stands for more than a day. But I am normal user who receives few calls and about 30 minutes of 3G browsing and about 20 minutes of wifi browsing.
The pull down menu needs to be closed by tapping "Back" twice, or pushing twice up.... Idiotic Programmers.
When you turn off the mobile data, if throws a window every time and there is no provision to stop it.
Though you keep all FB notification switched off, it keeps on beeping.... Good work Sony. Keep it up.
Final suggestion is that DONT GET THIS MOBILE AND GET IRRITATED.
I am loosing all my confidence on these Androids and my next Mobile will NOT be Android. What ever the case may be, IT WILL NOT BE A SONY..

• Esau Bladimir Colan

NAH!!! this smartphone 4 240$, nothing more people!