Sony Xperia C4 Dual

Sony Xperia C4 Dual

Plz tell me if anybody knows that how much approx cost in India as per specification of Sony Xperia C4 Dual. May b around within 20K..??

Hi Friends plz tell me Sony xperia C4 dule is Witch date Available These Month...

• ush

Hi guys... those who have good experience about this mobile i would like to clarify sum question regarding it..

1. Does it has LED Notification? and do the led works for whats app and facebook when we get msg..?

2. Can we move apps to SD Card?

3. Does it supports OTG?.... Plz let me know abt these three options it will be more helpfull.. thank u... :)

• Anup

AnonD-386699, 03 Jun 2015still confused whether to choose 8GB single sim of M4 aqua or 16... moreI thnk C4 Dual is better than M4 Dual, although c4 is not waterproof. But, C4 has 5.5" full HD display (401 ppi), Flash for front camera, 2600mah battery etc. Also surfing the internet I found that Mediatek MT6752 will give you approximately same performance as Snapdragon 615.

• Iqbal

Snapdragon 615 is better? Well i said No.. Mtk 6752 is better on performance and grapich for HD game with mali t760. From my experience using mtk Soc (not mt6752 version), is better on battery life and problem heating than snapdragon Soc.

• afi

Nabil, 04 Jun 2015Is that metal body mobile? Dose it supported OTG? N I was thin... moreYes it does, sony c4 supported OTG

• Nabil

Is that metal body mobile?
Dose it supported OTG?
N I was thinking that, it's chipset should be Qualcom Snapdragon 615/more ++, like Samsung Galaxy A7...

• Nabil

Is that metal body mobile?
Dose it supported OTG?

• CSK

Anybody know the release date

• Anik

is that waterproof......?

still confused whether to choose 8GB single sim of M4 aqua or 16Gb dual sim of C4. both are amazing.. but I gotta choose..
maybe C4 is for me(even has no waterproof.. so sad)
is my choice right guys? need ur opinion!!

2. Can we move apps to SD Card?

saurav, 01 Jun 2015A7 is overall good but it gets heat up dats the prob it has.. i... moreA7 doesn't have a dedicated Memory card slot, Dual Sim port can be used to insert two sim or one sim & Memory card.

• Ali

AnonD-400419, 28 May 2015frnds i want to buy new phn... im confused betwwen samsung A7 Du... moreA7 has got two slots, if you use micro sd card you will not be able to use second sim, this is big disadvantage of A7

• saurav

shibu, 31 May 2015the best is samsung galaxy a7A7 is overall good but it gets heat up dats the
prob it has.. i recommend fr heavy users not to
buy it.. samsung focused on design but ignored
its other aspects like haeting prob, speakar prob etc

ornob, 30 May 2015please suggest me brothers , which is best phone in galaxy a7 a... moreBut Yureka/Yuphoria is HD and battery backup is very less

• shibu

ornob, 30 May 2015please suggest me brothers , which is best phone in galaxy a7 a... morethe best is samsung galaxy a7

• ornob

please suggest me brothers , which is best phone in galaxy a7 and sony c 4 dual ? For camera , dual sim, battery and other performences ?