Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

• Deasy

Zac, 01 May 2016I would like to buy a phone. But i'v been thinking which is bett... moreI Think Sony Xperia C5 Ultra better than galaxy J7

• zilvis

I bought this c5 and rear camera quality was a total disaster +not focusing, front camera is good. Gave it back to seller for repairing it.

• Zac

I would like to buy a phone. But i'v been thinking which is better, samsung galaxy j7 or sony c5 ultra? Thanks

• Kalasag

S dis sony c5 cn play nba2k16???

• lalit

thanks for information team

Bt I listened frm the user of c5 ultra it will heat aftr the using of mobile is it crrct r nt ....

• BAB

Jood, 16 Apr 2016Ok... I want to but c5..but what about the quality of camera..is... moreYes it is!

• Sarlac

I bought this phone as a companion to my aging Samsung Galaxy Note 3 neo duos. The neo has a more responsive touchscreen. C5 hangs frequently in heavy games where neo excels. Sadly, the only things that it beats my old neo is the big screen, the 64bit cpu and the camera. Snapdragon cpus are better than mediatek. neo is 2 years older than c5 yet offers more satisfying performance.

AnonD-528438, 20 Apr 2016Which phone is better in taking selfies? Xperia c5 or galaxy a8?C5 takes better selfie than A8, you can take clear photos even in dark thanks to the front facing flash.

The same.

• Duh

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2016Sony xperia c5 ultra or sony xperia c5 ultra dual....wht dffrnc ... moreObviously the dual has 2 two sim cards

• jouxe

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2016Sony xperia c5 ultra or sony xperia c5 ultra dual....wht dffrnc ... moredual has two slim card slot. :)

• unknown

Rusara, 15 Apr 2016What is the better phone to buy..? Sony Xperia C5 or Sony Xperia... morebetter don't buy m5....im having so much problem with m5,heating issue, phone auto shutdown and suddenly cannot turn on, unable to connect to mobile internet, it takes more than 1 month to repair, very bad service....but only one, sony's camera is great...but if u want to buy other sony phone, be prepare with some bad issues.... :)

• Maxim 8

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2016I have this phone and now i am having issues with calls and text... moreI bought mine just this March, I didn't get issues from the start. I think you should check the settings or just have it replaced right away.

Sony xperia c5 ultra or sony xperia c5 ultra dual....wht dffrnc between them?? :( :( :(

• boktam

I will definitely buy this. REY GORS

someone please help me, Sony C5 ultra dual or Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
I needed your help, please... thank you

Rusara, 15 Apr 2016What is the better phone to buy..? Sony Xperia C5 or Sony Xperia... moreC5 is way better than M5

Which phone is better in taking selfies? Xperia c5 or galaxy a8?

I have this phone and now i am having issues with calls and text. Any sim that i insert to this phone here in phil. I dont get gsm. And i cannot send nor receive text msgs and calls. It only works on data and wifi