Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

• Saab

How about the charging time?how many hours?

• kensryc

Hiii may I ask if this device can play nba 2k15 or 2k16??? Thanks in advance :-)

• NGRH

Please advise which one better: xperia c5 ultra or zenfone 2 with 4gb RAM?

Deepfreeze, 23 Nov 2015False, recent researches saw us that depending of your eyesight ... moreHay :What are you talking about??
SONY Z5 Premium 4k phone has 806 ppi and 300ppi is the highest level which human eyes catch up:)
LOL:)
Do your homework:)

• neeru

AnonD-459572, 24 Nov 2015battery life?battery life is one day for me as my day starts at 9am to 9pm who play games upto 2 hours, music and videos for 2 hours 10 to 15 photos and browse internet through wifi for 6 hours per day including whatsapp and other chatting apps 2 hours calls, and for casual user its upto one and a half day, although 2930 mAh looks not enough for 6 inch screen but it is good. Stamina mode gives more upto 10 percent

Alex_PH, 19 Nov 2015I sell my Z3 and bought C5. I've been using it for 2 weeks. It h... morePH here. planning to buy , where did u bought ur fone? sony store or greymarket?

neeru, 23 Nov 2015I bought this phone for their dual speaker setup, but its not, I... morebattery life?

False, recent researches saw us that depending of your eyesight , you can see till 700 -800 ppl

• neeru

I bought this phone for their dual speaker setup, but its not, It is single speaker i.e sound quality is acceptable. 6 inch screen with 367ppi is good, but not great also some user shall find c5 little bulky but it feels so good in hand because of thin body. 13MP camera is awesome with bunch of cool features also downloadable front is same as back. 16 gigabyte on-board storage feels little small for lollypop OS, and may be also get worse for update to marshmallow. OSs are getting GB hungry these days,although it supports upto 200 external storage.

• AnonD-419155

Will this phone get marshmallow?

AnonD-468777, 22 Nov 2015Be careful thinking to buy this phone cause it gets overheat eas... more"Buy or Not to Buy" is the decision of our own
Your post reveal your jealousy
Be honest:)

AnonD-468610, 22 Nov 2015I've got the same problem of battery draining extremely fast too... moreVery long and boring troll story
How much money you get for writing this false story:)

AnonD-468777, 22 Nov 2015If u play lot of games than don't go for c5 ultra battery drain ... moreWithout having C5 don't tell fake story

Even Huawei phones are not bad as you argued
Sony C5's beauty feels ealousy to fanboy of other brands such as samsung:)

monm, 22 Nov 20156 inch screen should have min of 445 PPI 6 inch screen should ... moreHuman eye can divide pixels under 300ppi
Over 300ppi Human eye can't
Why don't you know the fantastic battery life of XPERIAS

• monm

6 inch screen should have min of 445 PPI
6 inch screen should have min of 3400 mah

HI GUYS . I want 2 buy this phone. Please tell me more about camera and the display

Akash, 18 Nov 2015C5 is good phone its camera is good in night or not plz cmmt f... moreBe careful thinking to buy this phone cause it gets overheat easily battery drain, lags many times, otherwiae its good soo I would say noo to this phone

TeamSony, 04 Nov 2015Hi everyone, I'm torn between Sony C4, Sony C5 Ultra and LG G3..... moreIf u play lot of games than don't go for c5 ultra battery drain badly and gets hot easy than any other phones, disappointed with this phone. Think before taking this c5

AnonD-441191, 17 Nov 2015I like Sony but not this C5 ultra. I used it for a week and sold... moreYeah,, I didn't know about it and bought it. it gets hot too muuch even we are doing normal stuff on phone,really disappointed with this 📱 :-(