Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

raj, 18 Sep 2015xperia c5 is the best or galaxy a8. please advice mei own both..frankly speakin..a8 a bit better..btw i still love the no bezel on c5...

• Sam

raj, 18 Sep 2015xperia c5 is the best or galaxy a8. please advice meGo for the c5

again an worse phone from sony at this price range.

This really a great phone to have, worth the money.

• raj

xperia c5 is the best or galaxy a8. please advice me

Anonymous, 17 Sep 20154G?Yes it it 4G.

4G?

I have z ultra with 5.02 I always use stamina mode.

• Kumar

anee, 16 Sep 2015Iam bying sony c5. I have a doubt is this phone is slow or fast... moreI have bought this phone 10 days ago. This is the stylish phone ever sony has produced. Buy only white colour which has amazing looks with its bezeless screen.

The phone heats up bit fast and battery is not bad with normal use.

Sound output is fabulous. Even FM is clear like a song played from ur memory card.

It hangs a bit but a restart button sets it perfect

If you opt for stylish looks then better go for it. You will love the feel of this phone

Go to settings > location > Google location history tap it & turn it off, this will cut down the battery draining issue.

• ss

Nia , 06 Sep 2015Bought mine today. I just love everything bout it. The price is ... moremiss how about the battery life? are u having heat prob? how about the sound?

devraj, 16 Sep 2015Wat about soundThere's no problem with the sound.

IDK why but this phone is weird. I browsing the Internet for 30 minutes and it start feels warm but when I play 2 hours of game, it doesnt heat up at all and cool. I don't why it can warm when browsing but not when I play games for straight 2 hours.

• Ultraboy

krassi, 16 Sep 2015Why are everyone talking of small battery? I have z ultra with... moreHi, which version of your xperia. because since i upgrade it into lolipop, the battery life drain so fast. and for normal usage just 8-12 hours / day. and play game 4-6 hours.

• devraj

AnonD-439776, 11 Sep 2015Hai people m a Sony fan from 4 years using this device from 10 d... moreWat about sound

anee, 16 Sep 2015Iam bying sony c5. I have a doubt is this phone is slow or fast... moreIt really fast no hang but some user reported they experience some lags so try the phone first before buying

• Sammy

Love its look and its large screen, but this phone does lag here and there, especially when launching the camera app. I hope Sony will improve performance with future firmware updates.

• anee

Iam bying sony c5.
I have a doubt is this phone is slow or fast and hangs???

Why are everyone talking of small battery?
I have z ultra with 6.4"screen and 3000mah. Battery.and battery life is excellent.

AnonD-183089, 15 Sep 2015really loving this phone but why it's not upgraded till now to 5... moreThe phone is just released so wait for a while. We as a user maybe can get update to 5.1.1