Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

• hr stti

wana review

• Ankit singh bhumihar

this phone is really awesome in the range of 25,000 phone has a better gaming and browsing experience , nice rear and front camera good for selfie lovers

• sony fan

i already use sony xperia great smartphones ,c3,z ultra, z1 and i still waiting for z4 ultra

This is going to be a kick ass phone, getting mine tomorrow,just can't wait for this beast.

• eyra

I really happy to hear this phone has came out...but, i quite disappointed wt the battery cappasity...if sony can increas the battery spec as it screen size quite big on 6", it should be more than 3500mAh..possible if it can has 4000++mAh battery..
For the rear camera, it's really great if it can be as M5 model which is 21.5MP instead of 13MP..
I really like it size wt 6"...but som spec makes me think back for own this model..pls sony, do some changes soon upgrade the new model as well..i would like to buy it then...thanks sony i luv sony's phone!!!!

AnonD-391641, 01 Sep 2015This phone is already released here in Southeast Asia and my fri... moreYou don't even own and commenting on Sony cell, not valid Real owner experience! >>Thumbs Down

• Prak_rko

Sony wont b able to sell alot of this cell coz of the high price. They should decrease it or take it back to the factories.

This phone is already released here in Southeast Asia and my friend bought it. Here is his experience so far (using it for a week now). Lags are present. Camera is pretty decent. Selfie shots are really good. Screen is really good. Battery life is mediocre but bad (he thinks phablets should have bigger battery) for a phablet. There are some heating but no overheating so far.

Hi all, I bought this phone (C5 ultra dual) from Sony Center, Bangalore, India. Awesome look, nice front and back camera and superb screen quality. However, this handset got heated up in 3 minutes!!! Next I ran a 10 min test for video viewing (already stored in phone). It was terribly heated and more on the upper half. Thanks to Sony Center as they took the phone back. Please do tell me whether this problem was only in that particular handset or this is a general problem in C5. Thanks.

• Hunny

What a screen what a camera clearly too good

• Shy11

AnonD-435044, 30 Aug 2015Howz its camera quality Camera quality is good, but takes time to process the picture after clicking

• raja

I can't understand why these people go for nano- sims....what's the advantage?? I don't think that they are going to save any additional space by using nano-sims....its sheer useless and meaningless thing. Customers feel very much embarrassed when they change hand sets.

• melon gelatine

if the reviews of this phone are positive, i will buy this instead of other phones....

• AnonD-319141

E5553, E5506 which works in the US??

AnonD-257122, 29 Aug 2015Just ordered my C5 ultra today, will be getting this beauty on W... moreHowz its camera quality

• alberto

AnonD-257122, 29 Aug 2015Just ordered my C5 ultra today, will be getting this beauty on W... morewhere did you buys yours and what model?

Which is better htc desire eye,asus zenfone selfie,or c5 ultra

Just ordered my C5 ultra today, will be getting this beauty on Wednesday :-)

• Imee kriss

AnonD-257122, 28 Aug 2015Ok!!! Now that the picture is clear i'm gonna buy it as it's onl... morehey bro wer r u from???
wich country

Ok!!! Now that the picture is clear i'm gonna buy it as it's only $363 in my country, C5 ultra here I come.