Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

• heaven

i had my c5 ultra Dual, i have been using fr a couple of months but suddenly it started brought some messages like \"unfortunately Google play service has stopped\" i tried to update all the applications in my phone but nothing changed. Later on it started touching itself on the screen and after a couple of days it turned off. When i tried to switch it on it only wrote the word \"SONY\" on the screen and couldn't continue . Please help me on this.

• Ibrahim

Y not support latest version

• Maila

Why suddenly I can not text & open my apps, it says sorry unfortunately server is anable. I let it fix and reformat but still. A problem. Pls help.

• Maila

Oh no.same on me soon 3 yrs but suddenly it will off and can't perform anymore.

• Maila

Faceless Citizen , 04 Aug 2018After three years the phone still remains a performer......I had... moreVery good front glass.. Not coming scratch but back cover not good.

• Melchizedek

So I didn't break my phone! The same thing happened to me: it started opening and closing apps randomly! I've had a great run with this (3 years +) and previous Sony phones, but did they install a self-destruct mechanism to make you buy another one? For shame Sony!

• Core

Bob, 25 Sep 2018Hi. My C5 Ultra Dual is a wonderful device. But of late its Touc... moreSame with me. After 3 years.

• Bob

Hi. My C5 Ultra Dual is a wonderful device. But of late its Touchscreen has started acting crazy. Actions start happening on their own and the screen freezes constantly causing me to despair. Even swiping to take a call is difficult. Advise please. Thanks.

• User

well i use it and it going well then i feel a bit laggy . this phone is good for selfie

• Faceless Citizen

After three years the phone still remains a performer......I had only the battery changed by an authorised service centre and the phone looks new to me

• Amin

My mobile failed to open. They told me the software failed. Kindly may I have information on how to download software.

• Diwakar

AnonD-538615, 25 Oct 2016I have update my c5 ultra dual to marshmallow..... But i face on... moreYes even same problem here

• Hardi

BillyGR, 21 May 2018The phone is crap...problematic signal reception.poor batery.onl... moreHow do you use it?
I have it since first Release & it still work good, not even Lag or anything ...

• BillyGR

The phone is crap...problematic signal reception.poor batery.only 16gb.full of lags from day one...piece of junk

• Ambrocio Despacito

i buy this phone 2 months after it was released, it has a good camera, good speed processing and awesome hd graphic. Only my concern that sony should take into consideration with its battery life. Quality Control must need more test before assembling this mobile. Thank you sony for 2 years and 7 months of good service. AMPT.

• Shaahin

IHEBORRA, 19 Apr 2018well the battery life is so good after all it's just 2930mah but... morethis is the major problem of all sony smartphones.one of my friend had a z2 and other one had z5 and both cameras were awesome and now after many pictures taken the camera is very noisy and have low quality

• Nyiki

One year down the line, phone very nice and functional like it is the first day. Front camera still nice but back camera not as nice. Would recommend this phone to whoever needs a phone with best battery usage and responsive screen. To all those complaining, all phones are good and equally bad, you trigger that with your usage habbits. Am off.

• IHEBORRA

well the battery life is so good after all it's just 2930mah but the phone heat too much and now after using it 2years the camera has gone and now i am very disappointed on you sony