Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

• Vijay

For my Sony c5 iam facing problem bcz of charging.while iam in 40%charging...I kept for charhing after 5hrs it vil get full charge wat is the problem

• Jp_PHL

I just bought my new Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual and I'm loving the phone! It has 13mp camera on both front and rear and so I love taking selfies! I was not disappointed by this phone.

I have 16GB of internal memory, 2930mAh of long-lasting battery, and I have no issues regarding with this one. My battery lasts up to 2 days without charging and using data. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE PERFECT PHONE FROM SONY!

• C5 Ultra Dual User

ted, 08 Aug 2016I just got the sony xperia c5 and its having an inbuilt memory o... moreGo to memory, in the down of this section is transfer to sd card, try to move all apps which possible to move to sd card :)

• Joblank

ted, 08 Aug 2016I just got the sony xperia c5 and its having an inbuilt memory o... moredownload app manager at play store and you can move apps which can't be moved from the phone to the SD card

• shivani

i have buy this phone in oct 2015. i does not face any problem. its very good in camera quality and all other things are also good but from last month i m facing problem that my phone get switch off even on full battery and on dont switch on after doing. but after 1 or 2 hours it gets restart. what i can do for that

• akshay pune

i bought c5 ultra in november 2015 this is overall good phone
but iam not satisfied with battery capacity battery capacity is bullshit,
great camera quality both rear and front
sound quality is good, not hanging of phone
it heat little bit but this will happen in all phone so iam not worried about this issue
it lagging some times

over all best phone for me
i sugest my all sony lover freind before buy this phone think about battry capcity ,if youre not worried about battery life the go for it

extremly nic

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2016Thanks :)Welcome

• JP_PHL

• nice

sony xperia is too good cell phone and I like it

• ezabella

AnonD-538615, 04 Aug 2016Close your eyes and go for itthank youuuu

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2016YesThanks :)

• Dkd

Does any body know hoe to flash custom recovery in c5 ultra

So far so good. I just purchased c5 ultra on August 2016 after not very satisfied with c4 battery performance I'm a heavy user so decided to purchase c5.I do realise the disanvantage of a built in battery

• ted

I just got the sony xperia c5 and its having an inbuilt memory of 8gb. but it keeps telling me am running out of space and i should free up space by deleting apps. while am having 7.64gb free space. can someone help me out on this please? many thanks

• Will

After been using it for about 10 months, I'm satisfied with what it provides me, front speaker, 13mp front camera, 6 inch 1080 screen.
Speaking bout screen, I have a major problem with it, I'm facing lack of sensitiveness from the touchscreen. And also, the most serious is my screen looks kinda SPLIT, I mean SPLIT, the image in the on screen controls looks misaligned when I use full screen app. And also can be see in the camera app when I move vigorously side to side. Do any C5 users suffering the same problem?

• RANJAN HARI SINGH YA

i have purched sony xperia c5 ultra dual in march 2016. i face mother board problamme two time. i drop a email to sony customer care but result is n..n. please help me for change my device or refiend my ammount.

• Ap

I am using c 5 ultra but I will gone my mobile mother board plz help me any one

• Kdk

Any specific date for marshmallow update for India

• Dk

Hi I am using C5 can anyone help me with using recovery mode in c5.
When i enter recovery mode there are only 4 option
1 continue power up
2 safe mode
3 factory reset
4 power down

How can I install my xposed framework from recovery mode