Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

• once

Sammy, 10 Feb 2016i need to know whether sony xperia c5 ultradual is good or not. ... moreMy unit definitely gets hot when playing games (which i barely do, i was just testing it out). It also gets hot when playing video in browsers but not when in dedicated apps like the native sony player, vlc or youtube. It only gets slightly warmer in those apps.

Battery does drain fast even with stamina mode enabled (5% every 10 minutes of youtube 1080p video playback), Seems to be an issue with alot of c5 ultras. And i have yet to get the 5.1 update so i cant tell you if it has been resolved.

All in all, i like the device. I mostly use it for browsing and video playback. I dont play games on it so overheating isnt much of an issue for me. Wifi range is exceptionally good on my unit. I get a signal where other devices couldnt, so thats good. However, the battery life is appalling and i also have the occasional moment where the touchscreen doesnt respond properly (3 times in 2 weeks use). I just hope future updates will improve it.

I hope this help, good luck!

• dalip

When recieve android 6 (marshmallow) update for Sony xperia C5 ultra dual E5563

• Sammy

i need to know whether sony xperia c5 ultradual is good or not.
this phone has a heating problem is it true?
i need to know this phone has a good battery life or not?

Varun, 10 Feb 2016Hi, I typed that number and i got 4 options, In that wich opt... moreService Tests -> Firmware Version

• Varun

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2016Sony xperia c5 ultra dual has a two typed of lcd display plz be ... moreHi,

I typed that number and i got 4 options, In that wich option should i select to find the display type

How can I enable mobile data

• sures

Varun, 09 Feb 2016Hi Sree, Even my phone is over heating, If i switch on mobile... moreyes... i bought c5 2 weeks back... im facing heating problm while using mobile data...and for charging it taks too much time. it it so..

• aurelio

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2016Please tell me htc 826 dual sim or sony c5 ultra dual , which on... more...very disappointing...slow in charging..fast in draining. can feel the heat even inside the pocket. my remedy:went back using my cherry mobile cosmos,performs better. my c5 ultra now only serves as my tablet.

Sony xperia c5 ultra dual has a two typed of lcd display plz be careful vit this.
One is inolux lcm and truly lcm, u can check also *#*#7378423#*#* dail in keypad it will show uu truly lcm is best display

Please tell me htc 826 dual sim or sony c5 ultra dual , which one is beter and why

• Varun

Sree, 09 Feb 2016Why are the Sony xperia c5 ultra dual phone in using time heated... moreHi Sree,

Even my phone is over heating, If i switch on mobile data sometimes it gets over heated upto 39 degree sometimes it is cool, Very much confused.

Are you facing the same issue in ur mobile.

Varun, 08 Feb 2016Hi Vinesh, Jack and other users of C5 Ultra Dual, I bought th... moreYes I am also having same problem vigorously

• Sree

Why are the Sony xperia c5 ultra dual phone in using time heated, please explain to me

• User C5 Ultra Dual

Hi, anybody know Sony C5 Ultra Dual is supported with Sony Smartband (SW30)?

• Niyaz

ashvin, 31 Jan 2016call problem-- it takes time or lags to call someone is it n... moreC5 ultra has a great problem with battery life....and lag almost every time i want to make a call.... I am really depressed for the short time battery life....it drains 1% each min almost...... Is it happening to everyone??

My xperia c5 ultra dual E5533 has not received the 5.1 update yet.
Is it normal or Do I have to do something?

Hi Vinesh, Jack and other users of C5 Ultra Dual,

I bought this phone in Flipkart on 01/02/2016, when i use internet and keep for charge mobile gets overheated at the half top of the phone, When i checked the heating temperature maximum heating temperature is going till 39 degree.

Are you guys facing this issue in ur mobile, Kindly suggest me asap i need to replace this mobile.

• jack

nice phone . i am using it from 6 months

• vinesh

AnonD-493804, 27 Jan 2016hello people.. as i hv heard ,some products are local.. if i w... morebuy directly from sony store near you

• vinesh

Arun vijay, 29 Jan 2016I would like to buy c5 ultra. But i m still having doubt about "... moreyes you will have a marshmallow update but that will be atleast 5-7 months from now and ya i can connect my playstation joystick