Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

AnonD-418402, 10 Sep 2015guys plz tell me which phone is better to buy?????? sony xperi... moreC5 is better then C4, you can both phones in a store, after all it's your choice but for me C5 is the winner, it's design is definitely a head turner & so is it's performance.

AnonD-438892, 09 Sep 2015The 'C' Series Is Bad....Full Stop...Dude, have you ever used C5, if not then please don't post such crappy comments, this phone is the best in "C" series.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2015I really like the phone. It is awesome and feels great. The perf... moreYeah okay that's fine. I'll go to sony store. I hope the battery backup will be good for my usage.

AnonD-437451, 08 Sep 2015Then what is your opinion? Is this good to purchase or not? Beca... moreI really like the phone. It is awesome and feels great. The performance is okay and adequate for today usage and the phone size quite easy to handle. If your last phone is high end phone maybe this phone can't satisfy you that much. If you have more money there is lot of better phones. Overall, I think money that I spent for C5 Ultra is worth and I hope this phone will be okay atleast for a year. If you confused, go to Sony store and try it first.

guys plz tell me
which phone is better to buy??????
sony xperia c4 dual or sony xperia c5 ultra dual????
plz tell me guys.............

AnonD-438892, 09 Sep 2015The 'C' Series Is Bad....Full Stop...Well, doesnt mean if it bad for you it bad for all. It is good for me and I'm satisfied with C5 Ultra. So please don't think that everyone same like you. Thanks. Full stop

• t pavan adithya

sonyc5 ultra is having a best camera phone is very slimm and smooth

The 'C' Series Is Bad....Full Stop...

• sknirala

Friends I want to buy Xperia c5.....would u please suggest me whether I should buy or not at 28k.......

ali, 08 Sep 2015Heating problem, charging slow discharge fastSame thing happening with me..what to do?

• ali

Heating problem, charging slow discharge fast

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2015Camera performance is really good for the price. 13MP back and f... moreThen what is your opinion? Is this good to purchase or not? Because I like ths phone but I'm totally confused!

c5 ultra fan, 05 Sep 2015How is the battery backup of this phone?? I would like to buy th... moreIf u r purchasing this cel 4batery bkup then u choose z1 2 3
This cel is only 4gaming & larger screen
4 batery life z series better

• himg

I had purchased c5 ultra dual sim yesterday and after only one day it got hang when i play a video

AnonD-437451, 06 Sep 2015I want to purchase this Mobile. Can somebody tell me about the c... moreits very good,,,,,,,,i tested in the shop

AnonD-437451, 06 Sep 2015I want to purchase this Mobile. Can somebody tell me about the c... moreCamera performance is really good for the price. 13MP back and front camera is adequate for low light and the flash is really helping in low light. Battery is too early to say but when my phone arrive it has 56% battery and I use it with airplane mode, Wifi on, constant tethering for transfering file using ShareIt and 35% brightness, I manage to get 4 hours and 9 minutes screen on time. The cons is, earphone that come with phone is low quality. Charging take long time like 3 hours ++. You can use fast charger if you wish to reduce the charging time. Oh, also the display for this phone is little bit washed out and I'm quite unlucky because I have 2 dead pixel on my screen and plan to go service centre next week.

I want to purchase this Mobile. Can somebody tell me about the camera performance(front and rear),battery backup,sound quality or any type of cons about the phone. Mostly the battery life, how can be stand last. Please!

• rizky as

Roxx, 05 Sep 2015Is it support OTG ?yes it is support OTG...although it is not mentioned in spec ..but every microUSB v2.0 is support usb on the go.. just like my sony T2 ultra ..no mentioned in spec but yes i just plug in to OTG ..and USB OTG work pretty good..

• Roxx

Is it support OTG ?

I want to purchase this Mobile. Can anyone tell me about the camera performance(front and rear),battery backup or any type of cons about the phone. Mostly the battery life, how can be stand last. Please!