Sony Xperia E1

Sony Xperia E1

• raju

e1 user, 18 Apr 2014By antutu the xperia e1 have adreno 305 gpu not 302.Wht def 302 & 305

• e1 user

By antutu the xperia e1 have adreno 305 gpu not 302.

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 18 Apr 2014Thanks for guide it give me more knowledge. Hey bro may I know ... moreI currently used Xperia Z1 Compact which I bought 2 days ago. My Z1 Compact Walkman player can download Album Art too. Audio quality is loud and clear but not too loud compared with my previous phone, SGS4. And now, I'm looking for super loud smartphones that will be my second phones? Any idea?

Zhang Nan, 18 Apr 2014What this means in practice is that, forexample, you will not be... moreThanks for guide it give me more knowledge.
Hey bro may I know what phone did u use now? Is it from sony brand?
My device now is SE live with walkman(LWW). Speaker is really awesome, and since I used this phone, I like phone with great(loud and clear) speaker and I only like Sony coz the walkman player (What I like about walkman is clear bass,xloud and uniquely it can download artist photo, I think only walkman(From 2012 Xperia and above) can do that). Clear bass really good even when using stock headset, I test it with my brother Xperia Tx and my dad Xperia J, speaker is loud but but not loud as my LWW.

So may I know what device u use now? Maybe will be my consideration for my next phone.

• PAYAM

This is a music phone not any other thing , thus 512 MB RAM is enough. The speed & power of the phone in any area is very well and unbeatable (cpu , GPU , ram , internal memory, ...) , not only on paper but in action !!!

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 18 Apr 2014My county is Indonesia, I'm sorry bro, there's no clarity news w... moreit maybe caused by Z2 limited stock issue. According to BTekt video review, Z2 audio quality to be on par with HTC M8, but beat the HTC M7 and SGS5. So, I think it beat Xperia E1.

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 18 Apr 2014My county is Indonesia, I'm sorry bro, there's no clarity news w... moreWhat this means in practice is that, forexample, you will not be able to use a third-party file manager app to copy files onto
your SD card over a network. Another example is that you currently cannot use the TomTom app to download your maps to the SD card if you are on KitKat.
Only first party apps are able to write to the SD card, which is why the File Commander app will still work on Xperia handsets running KitKat. Third-party developers can
get round the issue by creating a dedicated private folder on the SD card which the app can write to. A problem with going down this route though is that all data written to these private folders will be deleted as soon as the app is uninstalled.

• Zhang Nan

Zhang Nan, 17 Apr 2014Anyway, Where do you live? Does have Xperia Z2 release in your c... moreMy county is Indonesia, I'm sorry bro, there's no clarity news when will it comes to my country, Also I didn't check the shop yet, some of my friend said it not come to Indonesia yet (maybe only some cities already sell it).

Anyway I heard this Xperia z2 has stereo speaker? Will the sound beat E1?

Oh 1 more thing, write data on SD card what is it mean? KitKat didn't allowed it, is it a big problem? Guide me please....

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 17 Apr 2014Also if I don't wrong we can check it by tapping *#*#7378423#*... moreAnyway, Where do you live? Does have Xperia Z2 release in your country? Here, Hong Kong Xperia Z2 get delayed untill June. Did Xperia Z2 get delay too in your contry? Thanks.

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 17 Apr 2014Also if I don't wrong we can check it by tapping *#*#7378423#*... moreNever hear about that before, maybe I should try it out by myself. Yeah, Xperia UI is the lightest, fastest, and prettiest UI. Touchwiz is nothing. Beware, 4.4 Kitkat didn't allow some apps to write data on Micro SD due to Google SD Restriction, it need root to allow apps write data on SD card.

Zhang Nan, 17 Apr 2014Almost every smartphones is root-able, so I think Xperia E1 is r... moreAlso if I don't wrong we can check it by tapping *#*#7378423#*#*
When it says bootloader unlocked allowed: YES that means we can root and unlocking the bootloader.
I don't interesting to install custom rom on this device coz it already has high os (jelly bean) and beautiful UI, all want to do is installing Titanium back up.

No BE... Ok no problem.

Can anyone tell me is the vibration alert strong or weak when I put in my pants pocket?

What about earphone & head phones sound . . What about bass . If not good which earphones is best reply please

• Zhang Nan

annette, 16 Apr 2014would moving from Sony Experia Go to a E1 be considered an upgra... moreUpgrade in OS version, Processor, Display and Audio but Downgrade in Camera and Xperia E1 is waterproof-less.

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 16 Apr 2014Oooh, so it's like that... Hey, how do I know this phone is roo... moreAlmost every smartphones is root-able, so I think Xperia E1 is root-able and support custom ROM or you can install Root Checker to make sure XE1 support Root. Yes, you can install Titanium Backup and restore your data on it. Unfortunately, Xperia E1 doesn't have BME2 or even Triluminos and X-Reality.

• annette

would moving from Sony Experia Go to a E1 be considered an upgrade or a downgrade?

• Srikanth reddy

Very very poor earpiece volume... Not audible outside/outdoor

Zhang Nan, 16 Apr 2014Yes, it does have Clear Phase along with Clear Audio+. Yes, if y... moreOooh, so it's like that...
Hey, how do I know this phone is root-able or not?
One very important thing about rooting (for me) is so I can install Titanium back up app.
It can back up app+data(and saved game) cool app :-)
One more thing, does this phone has Bravia Engine?
Coz Sony album and movie app without BE seems to be not cool :-(

• Zhang Nan

AnonD-212180, 16 Apr 2014Hi, friends i want to ask something, this phone has clear phase ... moreYes, it does have Clear Phase along with Clear Audio+. Yes, if you turn on CP and CA+ on, it will sacrifice the loudness to produce more clean and clear audio quality than usual but not that quite, though. Clear Audio will filter the Noise and Clear Phase will reduce sound distortion.