Sony Xperia E4g

Sony Xperia E4g

Germantas, 17 Apr 2019ech... Such a nostalgia, I imagine how fustraiting it wi... morei actually still use mine today, i know i should get a new one but i cant part with it, and before you say i am like 30yrs old im actually 16 i got the phone when i was 10. tbh i think this phone is the reason why im so patient.

• Oki

I wish I bought another phone in this price segment back in 2014. It was kinda okay in performance but damn was it just ugly looking phone. Back cover came off very often

• CBlett

Can't seem to hotspot on iOS, anybody has the same issue?

ech...

Such a nostalgia, I imagine how fustraiting it will be to use it today whit 850MB Ram and less that 8 GB on board storage

• Kubra

• mario

Dirk , 07 Jan 2018I replaced the battery when my phone just did not charge an... morewith witch screwdriver torx did you do that ?

• Dirk

Daa20, 31 Oct 2017Hi Roman What happened when you replaced a new battery? I... moreI replaced the battery when my phone just did not charge anymore and fell out all the time. Piece of cake, unscrew the back and replace battery with a spare. Performance is again as original, i.e. battery lasts one day ....

I do not recommend this phone. Started freezing, restarting and not reactin

• Hklb

Thinkerly, 28 Sep 2017I, too, made the mistake of buying this phone. The batt... moreEvery battery is replacable

• Daa20

Hi Roman
What happened when you replaced a new battery? Is it ok your phone.

• User manual

For some people smartphone is very complicated device. Bye dumb phone and be happy, with battery, display....low price...

• ngema

I am happy with this product no regrets at all.

• Thinkerly

I, too, made the mistake of buying this phone.

The battery started failing four months after I bought it, and I was told that it would cost $100 to replace the battery!!!!! I was supposed to send it to a Sony regional service facility.

Always, always check to see if your phone has a replaceable battery.

Instead, I bought an LG K3 Boost Mobile with one month of service - for $20 on sale at Best Buy.

Shame for Sony phone have 64bit. Processor But android kickat is 32bit.
Never more Sony

• KRoman47

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2017MarkinIreland void battery if you did the same it's your p... moreWhat? Why should I blame my self when the battery fails two months after warranty? Only solution is repair/replace by your self. Even my many years old ZTE and Huawei phones are still working like charm. Sony has worse batteries than cheap Chinese brands.

KRoman47, 31 Aug 2017After exactly 2 years and two months (2 months after warran... moreMarkinIreland void battery if you did the same it's your problem. Sony and Sony's battery is not guilty. Blame yourself

AnonD-495206, 16 Aug 2017Bought this phone unlocked exactly 2 years ago and fine up ... moreYou unlocked your phones, it's void warranty - so it's your problem, don't blame battery if you modified smartphone

have the same problem with battery

• KRoman47

After exactly 2 years and two months (2 months after warranty in my country) I'm having the same issue with battery as MarkinIreland. Battery is drained fast and after ~ 55% goes to zero % in minutes (even when I plug charged in). It was good but it changed one time to this.
But still I'm not interested in new phone so I just bought new battery for ~ 20 USD.