Sony Xperia go

Sony Xperia go

• flower

hi,,i installed pc companion and when i connect my xperia go using usb cable, it does not recognize my phone and says no phone is connected. Please help?

AnonD-84674, 02 Dec 2012When updated 4.0!avilable.. For Xperia go...its available..

just upgrade my "xperia go" to 4.0 ICS..

at first its a bit rough to operate.. i have to factory reset the unit for the os run smoothly...

there is no flashplayer... i DL an apk from a blog's link..

alot of the features change once you upgraded the phone.

heres a link just follow the instructions..

clown, 04 Dec 2012SONY MOBILE Service Center. Where did you buy youe phone?thanks!

Hatred, 04 Dec 2012use PC Companion to update.thanks!

people..please..i need a good opinion/experience on this phone..

clown, 04 Dec 2012SONY MOBILE Service Center. Where did you buy youe phone?in my country also, you can buy phones from online shops, but there isn't Sony Center to help in any way about Xperia phones...really stupid!

harry, 01 Dec 2012hey guys plz let me know whether the sony xperia go is gud to bu... moreyou may consider buying LG Optimus Black instead of this. I've been using Optimus Black since 6months now and it works really great. try to compare this side by side with Optimus black, there's a big difference. This has no front facing camera, while Optimus Black has. And Optimus black is much cheaper than this. Check videos of Optimus black from Youtube to appreciate.

• clown

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2012pls help where can i upgrade my xperia go to ics in the philippi... moreSONY MOBILE Service Center. Where did you buy youe phone?

• donn

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2012pls help where can i upgrade my xperia go to ics in the philippi... morecheck install pc companion in your phone settings, then connect to pc with internet..follow instructions bro..pinoy ^_^.

• Hatred

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2012pls help where can i upgrade my xperia go to ics in the philippi... moreuse PC Companion to update.

guyz, who can tell - is this phone supports videol calls ? we know that there is no frontal (secondary) camera, but also we know that in android OS we can do and recive video calls wiht back(main) camera. So, who already have this phone, can we do and recive video calls (example skype) with back camera ? tnx for respond !

• njkl

Xperia sola

pls help where can i upgrade my xperia go to ics in the philippines? thanks

• Edith

AnonD-85062, 03 Dec 2012which one is better sony xperia go or sony xperia U pls help me ... moreOfcourse Xperia Go is the best. Its a water and dust resistant phone. Plus, it have a micro SD card slot for storage expension up to 32GB which Xperia U doesn't have. IMO, Xperia Go have a better design than the brick-like Xperia U. Go for Xperia Go.

which one is better sony xperia go or sony xperia U pls help me .... planning to buy this weekend

I'm still waiting for Sony to make an upgraded Xperia Go with 4.0 inch screen, 8MP rear camera and with a front facing camera. I like the design of this phone but the screen resolution and the camera is not good enough for me. hehehehehe

• danial

Where is the better between Sony Xperia Go and Sony Xperi Sola? Please tell me.Thanks

• kp

harry, 01 Dec 2012hey guys plz let me know whether the sony xperia go is gud to bu... moreI. Am happy wid my mobile but no front camera in this model........ Disappointed me a lot