Sony Xperia ion HSPA

Sony Xperia ion HSPA

• Pannu

I am using this handset since from more than 1 month.

I would say this mobi is awesome and superb in smart phone.

Please don't compare this phone with anyone, bcoz this prove its value.

The only 1 problem with handset is, it gets hot at rear side after some hours of use.

For others, don't update fake info about this handset.

• 4bdr4

gudddd

• Anjose

I'am facing the battery problem poor battery perfomance

• wadimati

AnonD-58007, 16 Oct 2012Hi i am from chennai recently bought xperia ion. My Airtel 3g... more1)Make sure you have subscribed to a 3G plan
2)Make sure you are using the correct APN(for 3g it may be differant from 2G gprs)
3)Try another phone with the same SIM and same APN
4)Make sure you have selected GSM& UMTS/WCDMA mode or WCDMA mode only

• Farrukh Rao

on thing battery problem

• redX

AnonD-58007, 16 Oct 2012My phone also updated but root access is gone..! It is just a f... moreI am sure there isn't anything like 'FAKE' update from SONY.

• redX

sniper10, 16 Oct 2012im a long time Sony(Ericsson) user nd ive used Xperia Sola,Xperi... moreCompletely agree with you

• kish

i love sony :)

• grs

almeladze, 25 Sep 2012They already have xperia t :-(

Hi how is xperia t i thought of buying this is it really worth it or not

• sniper10

im a long time Sony(Ericsson) user nd ive used Xperia Sola,Xperia S nd when I was about to get the Accro S this Xperia Ion really attracted me with his design nd specs...So far this is still the best Sony they have nd im not changing it till they come with a quad core chipset,Xperia is full of good specs compared to the other one,its just like a bigger version of Xperia S.

redX, 16 Oct 2012After Update - Build number remains same - its still 6.1.E.1.20 ... moreMy phone also updated but root access is gone..!
It is just a fake update notification nothing got updated...!

• redX

redX, 16 Oct 2012My current build number is 6.1.E.1.20 and today as i connected t... moreAfter Update - Build number remains same - its still 6.1.E.1.20 if anybody have more information about this, pls share.

redX, 16 Oct 2012I am facing the same problem with Airtel Card, and this is some ... moreohh..I thought it's my phone problem... :)
But My airtel 3g net wrking with my old neo v phone...!

• redX

My current build number is 6.1.E.1.20 and today as i connected to pc, its showing me an update :)
This is second update after ICS, will post feedback soon.

• redX

AnonD-58007, 16 Oct 2012Hi i am from chennai recently bought xperia ion. My Airtel 3g... moreI am facing the same problem with Airtel Card, and this is some temporary issue and will get resolved very soon i guess.

Hi
i am from chennai
recently bought xperia ion.
My Airtel 3g speed in xperia ion is max 60kb ...!
but Signal reception & voice call is very well,
getting full 3G signal.
Also 2g net working fine.
and I Checked with Aircel 3G and it is working very well (Speed getting 7 mb/s
Anybody facing the same issue?Kindly help me...
(Airtel CC don't know the reason:( )

• zia

Hi
i am from chennai
recently bought xperia ion.
My Airtel 3g speed in xperia ion is max 60kb only...!
but Signal reception & voice call is very well,
getting full 3G signal.
Also 2g net working fine.
and I Checked with Aircel 3G and it is working well (Speed getting 7 mb/s
Anybody facing the same issue?Kindly help me...
(Airtel CC don't know the reason :()

• redX

AnonD-4814, 14 Oct 2012I just wondering, why Sony put Xperia S as their flagship (befor... moreSlower processor ? ur ion lags ?

I just wondering, why Sony put Xperia S as their flagship (before Xperia T and V) and not ion. ion is difinitely better, solid build, bigger display. I really like this phone actually, but that slow processor is really not in line with the rest of the hardware

If ur phone's internal memory Is near to its full capacity then most probably dis happens i.e the touch button issues comes into account.If u have enough phone memory den u won't face des touch issues.