Sony Xperia M2 dual

Sony Xperia M2 dual

Don't buy this one. It has too much low ram and while you are playing games like garena free fire it lags too much. Stupid phone by Sony

• m2 user

Flash xperia m2 dual to jelly bean version, very awesome fungtion to relaxing my xperia m2 dual with out restart problem.

• m2 user

• user m2

sony xperia m2 dual D2302 have multitouch until 10 finger. if themperatur up and 3 apps open, my m2 dual hank and reboot automatic.

• Luck

nikki , 13 Apr 2017I am installed xorware app...sim 1 convert 4g method...but not w... moreSame issue with me using from 1 year with 1 card active.Using this for more than 3 year no other issue although having 1gb ram ho hanging problems.

• Andrew

Been using this for 2 yrs now
Fallen and thrown out of my pocket countless time, busted it till the edge screen cracked, stepped the screen untill it leaked, still work perfectly
simcard socket didnt work, bought it for $5 online, replace it myself (no soldering required) easy af, works just fine again.
Just internal memory and RAM issue here
Its a tough stylish cheap phone.

I m using this phone from 3 year
It has only 1 gb ram but it is very fast processing speed. I love sony.
No hang problem battery is totally awesome.
Only sond of speakers is slow.

• Thiruvel

Unable to transfer the file from internal storage to ad card

• krishan khari

convert m2 dual 3g network into 4g network if you do

• Pradip

Don't buy this phone. When slot1 select 3g network they automatic slot 1 off.

• Bhupendra

Sid, 22 Sep 2015The all people which are telling about the phones'battery , came... moreThey was very good phone o hanging problem and battery was good

Sony Xperia m2 how set 4g

• nikki

I am installed xorware app...sim 1 convert 4g method...but not work jio sim....and then my own vodofone sim insert not work no signal...sim2 no problem.
I am 3 time factory reset and Sony service center going to os installed...but no use...sim 1 no network... How to solve this problems

• sandeep

sound is not good,maximum sound is low compare to other sony expiry.

vishal, 27 Jan 2017sim 1 slot not work iam choose usa band u help me to chang india... moreI ever encountered this, after choosing the usa band. The only recover method is using xperia pc companion software. Remember to perform backup using this software before perform the recover. I believe u could find the steps if you googling it. Of cause ur phone must with stock rom to perform this. And after recovered, it would with stock rom version kitkat, u had manual flash update it to lollipop....

Same problem facing me to
sim 1 showing butt signal not receive...,,
please help me....

• Mustafa

Camera is not good at snapping pic ,but in video it is very good HD as it mentioned in specs.

aanlia, 02 Jan 2017U can get LTE network by dialing *#*#4636#*#* No 4g support

• vishal

sim 1 slot not work iam choose usa band u help me to chang india band radio iam living in india

• Ankit

Gani, 31 Dec 2016You can change 3G to 4G By MTK Engineearing app. 1.Dwnload the ... moreNetwork are not coming in my Xperia m2 d2302