Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

• 6kW
  • 24 Dec 2022

Horrible phone, Shipped with only 300 mb of usable storage and overheats easily.

• LtK
    • 09 Jan 2022

Parents had this phone a couple of years ago. The only noticeable downsides were that the wifi would constantly malfunction/disconnect and the default photo gallery app was really bad.

• Kxt
      • 22 Dec 2021

Absolutely the shortest phone I have ever owned and this is my first phone the battery always finishes fast no storage and it always overheat

• A
        • Ali
        • ijs
        • 17 Oct 2021

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2021One of the worst phones I have ever used. It was constantly... moreTrue.. always full storage, battery always lowbat.

• m
          • marge
          • aX3
          • 16 May 2021

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2021One of the worst phones I have ever used. It was constantly... moreI suppose these things happen with low to mid range phones from back when this phone was released. The same things happen.

• uc5
            • 30 Mar 2021

One of the worst phones I have ever used. It was constantly overheating and the storage was actually so bad I think I could have downloaded only 3 apps at most.

• m2p
              • 11 Nov 2020

Had two: both started playing up & having to be reset evry couple of months to get speaker to work & basic stuff like that. Last of a long line Sonys/Ericsson [hones I had - they just weren't the same any more.

Had this phone for four years, and i was pretty amazed. Only disandvantages were little storage and got hot easily. The battery died of course, but I used it quite frequently, so it was not a big surprise. Good budget phone in my opinion. Good for browsing, chattimg and so on.

• xCA
                  • 27 Oct 2020

This is quite a good phone if you ask me it has been lost underwater for at least 1 day maybe more and it still works but it recently got broken it can't receive power 😔 I want to fix it

• 043
                    • 22 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2020This phone is an embarrassment to this day. I'm happy ... moreBtw to anyone still using it, I'd highly advise you to get literally anything else, like a Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 for 20€ used.

• 043
                      • 22 Sep 2020

This phone is an embarrassment to this day. I'm happy that I stopped using it in 2016, but just for fun I turned it on and wanted to go through my photos. Some of the photos are broken, they have like parts of them in grey, or a square looks just like when you do a panorama too fast, or 80% of the picture has a purple hue above it. I wanted to install updates but I can't, because the storage is completely filled up by literally just the pre-installed apps and system.

I can't believe I traded an iPhone 5 for this. I'd rather use an iPhone 4 or 4s in 2020 that's how bad it is. Even an Xperia T3 I got for 17€ is better than this junk I paid 279€ for when it came out.

• ucx
                        • 31 Jul 2020

This phone was my first smartphone that I owned and it is also one of the worst phones I owned I believe this is the worst phone ever made by sony

• RMR
                          • ijB
                          • 03 Jul 2020

Xcr0nZA, 31 May 2019I agree, I have DOWNGRADED a few months ago from a Samsung ... moreHow to do custom root for this device? I have M4 Aqua with only 8gig rom running Android Lollipop. Thanks.

• PA7
                            • 28 Dec 2019

Bought E2306 (android 6.0.1) as new old stock last year.
                            Everything works fine. Actually, the hardware seems able to use android 7.0 but this device never receive it officially.

• n
                              • ninibi
                              • LuB
                              • 26 Oct 2019

Continues to crash like 3 times or more per week, its though and cool, not very fast but the crashes are anoying, worst camera sofware ever, its not the hardware is sony wawie OS

• X
                                • Xcr0nZA
                                • CAr
                                • 31 May 2019

Ruvindu Edirisinghe , 19 May 2019Now I am having this device for 4 years and it performs oka... moreI agree, I have DOWNGRADED a few months ago from a Samsung S7 Edge since I never use half the power or features, M4 Aqua has everything I need, Rooted + Custom Rom (Concept-ify) is all I need/want. The 8GB space IS NOT AN ISSUE if you root + custom rom, you can use an app like Link2SD to integrate updated system apps which saves A LOT of space and you can move 99% of apps to SD with no issues at all, I have a few apps on phone still and at the moment I have used 6.70 GB of 8.00 GB with all apps updated to date.

• Ruvindu Edirisinghe
                                  • f}I
                                  • 19 May 2019

Now I am having this device for 4 years and it performs okay and has a great display under sunlight. The only problem is storage option of 8GB. Better if you opt. for 16GB model. Camera also works fine.

This is the worst phone I ever had, storage keeps taking space for no reason and I don't know what makes like that. switched to Xiaomi Mi A2 lite, way better phone in almost every way possible. The camera is also very bad for me, can't take a decent shot. The software of the camera is also very bad.

• D
                                      • DK
                                      • UGp
                                      • 01 Apr 2019

Poppy, 27 Feb 2019Mine cracked the screen please I need help, to raplace the ... morePlease get it from .. https://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-sony-xperia-m4

• S
                                        • SONY MAN
                                        • Nvm
                                        • 23 Mar 2019

Poppy, 27 Feb 2019Mine cracked the screen please I need help, to raplace the ... moreWelcome to the club ! Keep in touch