Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

• Mia

I have bought this phone 3months ago , and now , i have so many problems with this one . The battery is never enough , and there has a circuit in the mother card. That was the worst phone I've never had

This is a worst phone ever I purchased facing lots of problems now one more problem add connect to WiFi automatically start blinking need to switch off again open again blinking mag shows ul system is stopped don't understand how to rectified it's a big headache now.

Sonyhornyformoney, 03 Nov 2018Even the browser lags in this phone permanently. Good point is t... moreIt works like great after many years. Sad to hear some people had problems with it. Amazing phone still. For browsing use Amorfly browser. It's the best ever browser and works like a charm!

• JessiK3

the.gom, 29 Jul 2018the camera is the best than other xperia i try... i've been try ... moreI have to agree it has the best camera ever but it heats up warmer than the sun and the battery is not that strong

I just buy it at 75 Euros..hope it deserves!!

• Sonyhornyformoney

Even the browser lags in this phone permanently. Good point is though, that I threw it like 20 times against the wall and it didn't want to die. Be aware, this phone's a hard nut.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Nk, 04 Sep 2018This phone disappointed me. I now fear to buy any SONY's smartphone!Is this some kinda pun? This device is godlike! O3O

• Nk

This phone disappointed me. I now fear to buy any SONY's smartphone!

• the.gom

the camera is the best than other xperia i try... i've been try z1 compact,z2 z3,z3+ and x compact...but it think m5's camera is the best... but unfortunally m5 have a very bad battery. i need charge it 3 times a day... and it very easy to heat...sorry for my english

• Konga from Tn

Gigi, 23 Feb 2018I won't go through all the bad things that have already been sai... moreOne of the best phones I hv ever seen camera is so good the phone is stylish no hanging issue...yes if we charge it with any other local chargers its heats up temp goes up to 60
If we use the original charger is k
And camera is better tn my iPhone 6 but bit slow

• Andee

After using the device for 3 months, it started to be slow, freezes, takes about 20 min to reboot then it crushed, took it back to the store and they told me the motherboard has failed and they need to send it to Sony for repair, took them another 3 months to repair. Got my phone, used it for 5 months and the same issue started. no more Sony for me, never in my life.

You know this phone is so frustrating im using it almost 2 years and since the last 6 months it started destroying my charger cables... Its just the ultimate destroyer of micro usb. I had a much better experience on my old 70€ lenovo... It excells in shooting photos though. But also the camera app is flawed :Autofocus sucks, mo manual focus... Those 21 Mp pictures could have been also captured with a high quality 10 Mp camera...

Filled with special Sony spam!! Owned this phone for nearly 2 years. It's been great, but now my contract is nearly up it's suddenly become slow and crashes. A phone that suddenly stop working just at the time you need a new contract is clearly built to do it. I'll never buy a sony anything again. It's a shame the stereos they made in the 80's are probably still going fine.

My phone has never shutdown or failed to start in a years time until i switched off the location and not soon after that the phone suddenly shutdown by it self en i hand to do a soft reset to restart it, so i switched on the location its been two months since the incident and it did not happen again.

• wislam

One of the best phones in terms of least radiation exposure.
It's a shame it's running Google's Android spyware.

Sucks!!! Oftenly shut down by itself. Sudden death. So annoying.

Gigi, 23 Feb 2018I won't go through all the bad things that have already been sai... moreYou should try to install a custom rom

• Gigi

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2018honestly this is a good phone i use it 2 years , i broke it the... moreLucky you! I really don't care about brands and makes.
The specs seemed more than ok for the M5 but the implementation of the specs were a joke!
I got SOOO dissapointed with the M5.
Yesterday it froze simply from opening the album app! The "lightning fast focus", as they claimed, not that it isn't fast, it cannot focus in anything other than good lighting. Just at night, IN MY HOME, WITH the lights on, it has troubles focusing.

Once more, I'm happy for you that your phone works all right.

honestly this is a good phone i use it 2 years , i broke it then i give it to my friend , now i am looking to buy it new one

• Gigi

Oh I forgot about the totally crappy Sony SMS app. It was slower then going through the mail in the year 1875! I never ever even considered on any phone to change the stock SMS app but with the M5 I had to install something else and I ended up with Textra which was/is 234435 times better!!

Gigi...