Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

Don't cheers because it is a single sim....

• AnonD-331984

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015Im here in Taiwan, I just got it for only 393.44 USDCheers... Enjoy, am in India and we are still waiting!

AnonD-331984, 05 Sep 2015Check ebay.com for USD 419 mostly ships from Taiwan. Some seller... moreIm here in Taiwan, I just got it for only 393.44 USD

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015Yes, its really become hot but I still manage to recieve all my ... moreI used all my account here and every notification from each account I recieved it all.I have account in line, viber, we chat, facebook,Skype and some account using my gmail. I tried to transact some business matters and I recieved my notification right away.just that I download a lot of apps that can help me to optimize and boost my M5 if needed as well as battery saver.

M5 user, 06 Sep 2015It really does , very hot , until 51-53c on some time. And , and... moreYes, its really become hot but I still manage to recieve all my notifications. No problem at all, I used it already for 6 days and I often watch videos.

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015It was already available in mobile stores and got it for 393.44 ... moreThe mobile performance, great and its not dual sim

Shamsu, 07 Sep 2015how u got??? wat abt its camera(rear n front)??? mobile perfor... moreIt was already available in mobile stores and got it for 393.44 USD, the camera really works fine in both side..

• Shamsu

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015I got my Xperia M5 and I love it very much.:-) how u got???
wat abt its camera(rear n front)???
mobile performance???
wat abt the price???
is it have dual sim???

• awi11

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015I got my Xperia M5 and I love it very much.:-) This is supposed to be a phone with great camera, do you think itscamera is good?

• awi11

AnonD-437949, 07 Sep 2015I got my Xperia M5 and I love it very much.:-) How much? And where did you get it? You gotta tell us hows the camera? Daytime shots low lights shots? Hows the camera?please:)

I got my Xperia M5 and I love it very much.:-)

• undouk

when M5 ultra (6.0" display) with a better battery

• M5 user

It really does , very hot , until 51-53c on some time. And , android problem ... Once you kill the app , most of the notifications cant come in , until you reopen the app. This is the third day im using m5, my friend send msg through wechat to me , after two hour im open mine wechat im only realize I miss alot of msg ! God dam it

AnonD-418045, 06 Sep 2015If your phone is over heat than you should drop it one bucket waterThis phone doesn't overheat.

If your phone is over heat than you should drop it one bucket water

M5 user, 06 Sep 2015Everything is good , but the device body temperature is high , c... moreOnly 41c

• M5 user

Everything is good , but the device body temperature is high , can go until 52 celcius

• athul sivan

Why some saying Qualcomm is better than nediatek

• upendra_

Plz launch this phone as soon as possible..i can't wait.

• AnonD-331984

Chbk, 04 Sep 2015good day...Anyone knows in which market it is available today? ... moreCheck ebay.com for USD 419 mostly ships from Taiwan. Some sellers are almost sold out... No kidding!