Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• TALOY

sony xperia miro work smooth, i got update 11.0.a.5.5

pc companion tel you if you want to update or not, xperia miro d'best

After d latest update miro is d bst phne available since its price hs cme down to 12500INR

• prashant

past one month i am using this handset its very good handset to work on it

• ultramac

Do sony xperia miro supports nba 2k13 games?

• Alletsal

Hi everyone! I'm using Nokia E5 right now. I'm planning to buy the Sony Xperia Miro soon, but I'm wondering if it's good or not. Is it worth buying, or should I just get a different phone?

• tony

in this mobile dont have video call option,but have a useless front camera,its a drawback of this mobile

AnonD-70722, 30 Nov 2012I have updated my Miro to the latest firmware version that is 11... moreyeah san.in , i've got the update few hours back.
one more thing i noticed.
* camera focuses fast now, overall performance is very good and fast.
but i'm not sure whether this update boosts the volume limit on headphone a bit or not.
are you sure about that?

• san.in

AnonD-69010, 30 Nov 2012Updated through pc companion??..my miro showin dat i hve d lates... moreyes updated through pc companion... great update lot of bug fixes.... must update....

• san.in

sreee, 30 Nov 2012can yu tell me d stepz hw to update new firmware,.?just install pc companion and it will ask to update.... go through the steps... downloading took 4 hrs for me on 2mbps broadband... may be sony server is bit.slow...

hey guys i gona buy miro is tis mbl s good to use nd userfriendly ah plz tl frnds

my phn is nt properly wrked during internet use.every time i use to switch off my phn to reload the net connection.wat is d problem,suggest me someone

I got a new phone yesterday and as I tidying settings once we get something thrown in the top right corner as some website or something and that we are constantly changing code Nestle loaded. What is it and how can it be deleted?

robo, 01 Dec 2012How is the camera quality during night time and how is the quali... morenight tym pic quality is ok-ok..nt so gud

update it through pc companion

AnonD-82688, 28 Nov 2012well all i can say is im satisfy with my miro,i dont have any pr... moreTHanks and wat about flip kart..???

AnonD-82688, 28 Nov 2012check it here bro http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mob... moreThanks...

It's such a good phone....i dont know why people give false reviews abt it...people planning to buy it will be a gud decision:)

• robo

How is the camera quality during night time and how is the quality of photos taken during night..?
can someone let me knw abt it plzzz

• robo

can someone let me knw abt it plzzz

• Danish

Jo, 29 Nov 2012Sure..u can download skype mobile dialer viber and anything.you ... moreThanks JO