Sony Xperia miro

Sony Xperia miro

• blomax

sreee, 30 Nov 2012can yu tell me d stepz hw to update new firmware,.?Connect your phone to a pc and install pc companion and then update your phone..

• Sandeep

hi I m using this phone since 2weeks there is lags of apps and there is huge drawback of this handset that you cannot move apps to your sd card there is only internal memory 2.1 gb after inserting 8gb card and I am using apps 2 sd too.don't like this phone better go for HTC Desire C.

Updated through pc companion??..my miro showin dat i hve d latest sftwre

• sreee

AnonD-70722, 30 Nov 2012I have updated my Miro to the latest firmware version that is 11... morecan yu tell me d stepz hw to update new firmware,.?

• sree

kunal, 29 Nov 2012hey sree dont worry i also got same issue of motherboard after 1... morethnkz kunal,. ive given to a authorized srvce cntre in chennai,.waitin fr my mob,. hop 'l get it sooon,.

Does the miro a scratch resistant?

• myke kemo

i use it fo a little bit of time n i feeel good n better

I have updated my Miro to the latest firmware version that is 11.0.A.5.5.. Lots of change found..

1. The illumination light colour changes according to the image colour in Album.
2. The illumination light color changes according to the alum art in walkman player.
3. SMS message counter has been added.
4. Sound is bit high now. also a warning message like " Listening with high volume for long time harm your ears" when we set high volume.
5. loud speaker sound is crystal clear now.
6. A bit faster performance now.

I recomend this update to all MIRO users..

• Jo

DANISH, 29 Nov 2012please help me. can i download skype, n all chatting sites? and... moreSure..u can download skype mobile dialer viber and anything.you can enjoy a superb videocalling experience with your myro through skype.. I'm using pronto dialerfor international calls.. Having a great experience with my myro.

• Cp

if anybody has low sound quality in earphon.
i suggest ol of u to download Sound Booster from google play store...it is only of 20kb application...but it really incrses ur earphon sound..
m using dis...n nw my earphn sound goes louder n louder...
guys plzz dwnload it n enjoy the sound quality of Sony

• san.in

new the 11.0.A.5.5 uptade is on air for Indian users.... I am updating now....

• mm

i h've a serious problem with miro when using wi-fi (512 speed) too slow downloading (viber takes about 25 minute to be downloaded) but when i visit support center there was wi-fi (2m speed)and it was good speed,whever i have another phone zte-nova (gingerbread2.3.6)with very good download speed using the frist wi-fi (512 speed)(viber takes about 4 minutes to be downloaded).please how to solve this problem because i disappointment with this phone.

• kunal

sreee, 28 Nov 2012i 'm havin MIRO ,.my mob restarts automatically wen i play video... morehey sree dont worry i also got same issue of motherboard after 1month of my purchase and i gave my handset on 20th oct and got back after 1month means on 21st nov.But as on date my phone is working good...no issues anymore after motherboard replace.If u r from india then go to the sony head office of india and if u r not then to head office of ur country and their they will help u and get ur phone back soon.i also did the same action by going to the head office when 1month got over and they also provide my 1month extended warranty as the handset was with them for 1month.REPLY...:)

• DANISH

please help me. can i download skype, n all chatting sites?
and most importatnt thing mobiler dialer
i want call form this mobile by internet u.a.e to india
can i download mobile dialer?

• sreee

i 'm havin MIRO ,.my mob restarts automatically wen i play videoz n opened albuM,., i 've given to service center , frst dey updated the sftware ,.nxt day same issue,. given again fr getting my motherboard replaced ,. donno wen i'l get ma mob bac,. :(

does nyone had diz issue,.plzzz reply

still i luv diz phone,. coz
camera ,.touch,,.battery really awsum,. worth buyin,.

head phone volume is a bit low .,waitin fr sftware update,..

bt while playin music without headphone - itz blasst n rockzz ,.

skype works really good ,. i ve tried skype several times ,.,works fine,.

dos who hav doubt in memory,.specification clearly says .,check wid dat again,.

if nyone had restart issue , plzz let me knw,.

this model can play music and take photos at the same time?

AnonD-83139, 28 Nov 2012Can you please tell me abt ur experience?? I am suppose to buy M... morewell all i can say is im satisfy with my miro,i dont have any problem with it.its smooth,its not laggy, maybe the earphone is a bit of a problem,its sound quality is a bit low when using earphones, the camera is not that good especially when your in dark places, but most of all i love my miro..

AnonD-82688, 28 Nov 2012thanks for the reply bro.. now i know.. but my internal memory i... moreCan you please tell me abt ur experience?? I am suppose to buy Miro..Can anyone told me that is there any issue for mother board?? How about music & camera quality??