Sony Xperia neo L

Sony Xperia neo L

• Denny

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2015Hello friend I just tried to flash my xperia neo l and after tha... moreUse flash tool need my help??

Meh only 32 GB and only 1500 mAh and only like 5 megapixels and VGA secondary nope but hey at least it's something that I would buy. 4.1 Stars

• ahhhh

my first smartphone

-neo L you will never be forgotten

• Vijayaraman

I am using this phone for the past 3 years and satisfied with it's performance.
I have now down loaded the "malayalam" fond into it. But it doesnot work normally. The display does not show the typed messages and when I send it, the receiver gets the message correctly.
When I checked up with the Sony Servicing Centre I am told that this model does not support "Malayalam" fond. I would appreciate a clarification on this. Will it function if I upgrade the software?

• khizzi khizz

after charging at generator my mobile touch is not working ... for this what to do plz tell me

GREAT PHONE

after 4 years of use ive ordered my sony Z5
only issue with the Neo is 300mb memory
gets limiting nowadays

• moy

a cannot use a front cam ..

• sanjay anant chavan

camera not start only black screen pls help me what is a problem

• rajs

sir i have a memory card problems .it does not work. can i installed some apps from pc to phone ?, and how?

• Steve

R.Mohideen, 27 Nov 2015Hi, fone s looking good but if I capture an image and delete it ... moreGo to setting->Apps->All->Choose Gallery from List->Click it->Click on Clear cache...Problem resolved.

M7@M4D, 06 Jul 2015Very bad on its official Android rom but AWESOME on CyanogenMo... moreHello friend I just tried to flash my xperia neo l and after that it's not turned on instead it dim's the red L E D 3 times periodically when put in charge or try to switch on.even it's don't recognize by the pc 💻 when connect with a USB cable

• rhn

D, 12 Jan 2015I bought this mobile 2 years back when it was recently launched.... moreSir,
i also faced the same problem but in that case u hve to change the charing point which in contact with battery poles point. Your problem will be resolve.

• R.Mohideen

Hi, fone s looking good but if I capture an image and delete it from memory card few days after the deleted image also appear then automatically disappear, then I scanned my full mobile again same problem is came,but screen is good,reply pls

Hi,
since last some time my MT25i phone's rear camera is focusing texts properly. After taking photo i m not able to read write-up.
but some time randomly it works also, i don't know the reason.
other photos & videos are working normal. is it hardware issue or any other please help me.

Hi,
but some time randomly it works also, i don't know the reason.

• ajesh padannakad

I have this mobile..camera is good but some problem no zooming,video camera not bright on dim light.,Max 1 year good working then touch problem , display problem ,speaker not working . but flash is good frond camera very bad ..

• solo

H, 03 Jun 2015I bought an experia neo l for my girlfriend as her birthday pres... moreSorry friend. Sometimes ordinary things becomes link to a dear person's memory and when you see it, happy old times comes to our mind and it really hurts . Same here too

• jayesh

Very bad this phone battery condition very bad touch screen complaint ram very low Sony brand name good products very bad

• jonedh