Sony Xperia R1 (Plus)

Sony Xperia R1 (Plus)

• rtej

Past 15months onwards I'm using Sony Xperia r1plus Camera, Clear Bass & Equalizer, no issues till now didn't faced it, it's nice...

• Robert

Alex, 30 Jan 2019Really good More than 6 month use ,no problem sound is great ,ma... moreHey Alex, is there Clear Bass and Equalizer available in SONY Walkman/Music App?

• Yaser tavana

From Iran Mashhad Sony is down with sony trouble weak slow bad material

• hi

Saroja, 24 Nov 2018i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia ... morego to applications in setting and select youtube check the access there for mobile data.

• Alex

Raj, 10 Nov 2018True. Even though I'm using the R1 plus currently, and love the ... moreReally good More than 6 month use ,no problem sound is great ,many on line games runs smoothly , I request my son don't play more than 40 minutes, because your home work waiting for, thanks for Sony this Indian model .once again sony

• rushi9923

How is the display quality? Is it TFT or IPS LCD?

• sarav

Saroja, 24 Nov 2018i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia ... moreupdates all your apps through wifi

• a

Saroja, 24 Nov 2018i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia ... moreplease call your sim provider customer care and his construct your internet setting mannualy

• tantragna

Saroja, 24 Nov 2018i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia ... moreCheck youtube app settings, which could be set to wifi only

• Senthil

My Sony Xperia r1 plus G2299 phone all settings problem issue .I not like this phone . Update security patch now .this is old phone .100-% not like

Saroja, 24 Nov 2018i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia ... morePlease make sure that both the versions are up to date. If those are already updated, then uninstall all the updates and delete the data from the apps and reinstall from the Play Store.

• Saroja

i have a problem can anyone solve i have been using sony xperia r1 dual for 1 month. Chrome and youtube doesnot open for mobile internet and they open for wifi. Dont know what is the problem? can any one help me

Macbeth, 11 Nov 2018Do you know any other Indians who actually used to own the Sony ... moreI did (though I'm not from India). Never touched a Sony phone again ever since. The experience with the Spiro was really abysmal. I lost my trust for both Sony and Ericsson after releasing such a phone! I also had the constant "Out of Memory" errors.

• Raj

Macbeth, 11 Nov 2018Do you know any other Indians who actually used to own the Sony ... moreI haven't seen the Spiro in person. But one of the most famous phones was the K750i, due to the great build quality and the loud speakers. I did own one back then. The Walkman series was also quite popular.

Raj, 10 Nov 2018True. Even though I'm using the R1 plus currently, and love the ... moreDo you know any other Indians who actually used to own the Sony Ericsson Spiro? If so, what was their thoughts of the phone?

• Raj

Macbeth, 02 Nov 2018But... I thought the Sony Ericsson Spiro permanently gave a bad ... moreTrue. Even though I'm using the R1 plus currently, and love the experience, I haven't seen any Sony phones in my circle. Most people prefer Chinese alternatives. Do you own the R1 plus too?

Raj, 02 Nov 2018Indian market is flooded with budget smartphones, with oppo, Viv... moreBut... I thought the Sony Ericsson Spiro permanently gave a bad impression of Sony's phones to Indians. So I'd be surprised to see an Indian using a Sony phone, especially if they used to own the Sony Ericsson Spiro back in the day.

• Raj

Macbeth, 24 Jul 2018Why is this phone exclusive to India?Indian market is flooded with budget smartphones, with oppo, Vivo, honorary etc. Sony enjoys a good brand name here so they wanted to pitch in as well.

Have been using the R1(2 gb-16 gb) version for a month now. Purchased through Paytm and the effective price was approximately 8.4k inr. So, it was a deal for me.
I have found the phone to be bang for the buck. Music quality is brilliant, still photography is good, video is average. Display and performance is good for its price but the battery is just about average. I am not a heavy gamer but I guess playing regular games won't be a problem. One can't expect everything in a phone which is the lowest priced model of a company.
I have installed the following free apps and trust me they are good - Musicolet(maybe even better than Walkman - no ads), Quick pic(almost similar to Album - no ads) and Snapseed(as a photo editor).
I am not too fond of those advertisings which try to sell a Smartphone by highlighting the camera. Camera should only be a component like display, design, sound etc. Coming to design, I like to see the appreciative looks of fellow users using 15-20k phones! 😀

• rtej

kalyan, 26 Sep 2018use adgaurd premium app which is available in akp4free,apk4fun,a... moreOk...
Thank you for your's valuable response...