Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

• arun

AnonD-90647, 18 Dec 2012when I insert the headphones immediately initiate music player i... moreu can fix it with the help of the preinstalled software "live ware manager".

• user

Hi I want to buy this phone... but not sure of it support BLUETOOTH GAMING or not.. please reply...

I brought this phone two days before because i found this is the only branded phone with android 4 and more than 3inch screen within Rs.10000. My first day experience was very bad due to the sluggish performance of the screen. I missed some calls just because i can't swipe and accept call because of the lack of responce of the touch. I almost thought i wasted my 10k rupeens to this crap. On next day i seen a link to "TouchFWToolsAP_Sony-Ericsson-JDM-Platform-­Signing-Live-54f9-3.apk" in this site and installed it in my phone. Now my phone is working super smooth. Only problem is low sound in loudspeeker.

very bad phone hanging problem

• Ali

AnonD-90647, 18 Dec 2012when I insert the headphones immediately initiate music player i... moreGoto Live ware mgr.... and make your settings

• adi

sony tipo my googness it is such a great phone which i hadn't seen it b4....its has every functions which a expensive phn around 18000 has,,,i am fully much satisfied vd my sony tipo n i ofcourse suggest al of you to buy it as earlier as possible..

I updated my tipo a couple of hours ago and it hasnt turned on since, i've tried taking out the battery and reseting it but nothings working. Does anyone know how to fix it???

when I insert the headphones immediately initiate music player is it possible to eliminate. otherwise excellent phone

• anju

is it worth to buy this cell any one suggest me

• kjolania

Plz tell me how can I access youtube live stream

• anonhits!

123, 17 Dec 2012its a good phone but if had larger screen this is a mini version of the xperia series, why would you ask for a large screen on a mini phone???? go for xperia S, weird!!

• abhishek gowda

sonu, 14 Dec 2012how can i solve my touch issues with my tipo. plz ans meGo to service centre update the software

• abhishek gowda

Sony tipo is amazing on but the main thing the. Touch is not working perfectly wat I have to do

• abhishek gowda

mike, 17 Dec 2012I have got a sony xperia tipo ST21i 10 days back.but i cant unlo... moretry this site.

• 123

its a good phone but if had larger screen

• guru

best fone i ever used

• mike

I have got a sony xperia tipo ST21i 10 days back.but i cant unlock it.Anyone know how to unlock this phone.if do please let me know.it would be great.

Thanx

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2012 I bought Sony Xperia Tipo dual one week back. Everything is fi... moreEven me too facing this problem.. its abt one month i bought this mobile.. dont know what to do.. i guess circuit board is to be changed they told it might take 15 days for them to get the board.. waiting for that..

Rockey, 11 Dec 2012Hi tipo uesrs if u have eco problem in voice cal please reply.ne... moreYes even i too facing echo problem.. they told circuit board to be changed.. hope that everything would be fine after the change is done..