Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

using from 2 months. working excellently without any problem. you dont know how to use or handle it..

xcellent ..best deal for below 10000 mobs....amazing sound,touch nd memory...tat xloud is loud enough...

• jim

Vishal Shetty, 27 Nov 2012Which games are not working. Tell me the names. Because this pho... morehey bro i want to ask u sumthin. which i buy one??? Tipo or Miro ??

• mag

To all planning to buy tipo .don't go for dis phone guys .it's performance is below average .battery bak up is the only plus

Cva, 30 Nov 2012Guys tell me does this phone support nfs,temple run and plays wi... moreyes temple run is available and the 800MhZ processor allows you to play without lagging and apps can be moved to sd card

I will not recommend Xperia Tipo to any one. I bought this phone from Univercel on 28th Nov.It developed problem on its touch screen and back button on the second day of buying the phone.Took it to service centre at Sampige Road,Bangalore where they said this phone has the maximum complaints. In front of me two DOA letter were issued to the customer of Tipo. In my case they refuse to acknowledge it as a problem and told me they dont find a problem with the phone. Iam still after them to repair or replace.

• Cva

Guys tell me does this phone support nfs,temple run and plays without lagging ah and can we move all the apps to sd card ah

abhishekkanchan9, 30 Nov 2012Hey, pls tell me. Should i buy xperia tipo or htc explorer pico??Buy both

• AnonD-19732

hello sony users,
good afternoon
pls tell me that this phone will good for me or not?
i am internate lover (avg).

AnonD-82941, 29 Nov 2012guys which is best htc explorer or sony xperia tipohtc explorer

• abhishekkanchan9

Hey, pls tell me. Should i buy xperia tipo or htc explorer pico??

• Rohit

Awesome phone... buy it and enjoy it...

The sony xperia tipo does *NOT* have a compass
(yes i own one) :)

• uttam

AnonD-83472, 29 Nov 2012Yes itz better than galaxy y I lost my galaxy y and bought tipo ... moreYou connect to vodafone customer care...

• uttam

• Talal

AnonD-82941, 29 Nov 2012guys which is best htc explorer or sony xperia tipoTipo

• mahajan

does subway surfer works on it

• kunal

Cva, 29 Nov 2012hai tipo users tell me does this mobile support nfs,temple run a... moreya all 3d game support the set. also dwnld somoothly in very short time.

gauri, 29 Nov 2012should i buy xperia tipo...? i have limited money,i dont want to... moreHi!
You must have a look on karbonn A9+
Specs are-
4.0 inches 480x800 resolution display.
ICS 4.0.4
Adreno 203 gpu,dual core cpu.
2g,3g,wifi b/g/n,camera 5.0 mp & front 0.3 mp.
It's quadrent score are above 2800 (on average).Nenamark-32-33fps.
If you are not concerned about brand name,you should obviously go for Karbonn A9+,because both Tipo & A9+ will be stuck to ics forever.And if you care about brand name,then go for Samsung galaxy mini 2,which is specs wise similar to tipo but with an update to Jellybean officialy promised by Samsung.SG Mini 2 is a little bit more costlier than tipo.
Choice is yours.

• kunal

superb in operation n very fraindly, im using tipo as my tab n doing evry work in it. battery also very good. I will give 5star mark.