Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

• Johnny

People you all can consider buying Micromax a110.

I know MMX does not sound like a good brand, but this particular model is much better than this SE model and the same pirce range.

Cheers!!

• shocky

awsome phone, bought it yday. really gud battery lyf. over all i love it.but is there a prob with the touch screen?? yes and no!! there is nothing rong with the touch screen, its a software issue. goto this link and do what they it says..it fixes the problem!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3­3782261&postcount=347. i tried it. its just calliberation of the touch screen!!

vikas, 10 Nov 2012please solve the problem for tipo touch is problem so close the ... moreDon't worry vikas it has a very smooth touch go for it best phone in 10000

• raj

hey guys what is special in tis phone?

• Cva

Hai guys,where to download the hand nfs most wanted for my tipo n htc wild fire s?

• Cva

Hai:where to download the game nfs most wanted for htc wild fire s and tipo?please reply.

• Sharang

Rajendra, 11 Nov 2012Very good phone in 10000 rs. range, Better than samsung galaxy i... moreI agree with Rajendra...its an amazing phone for the given low range and works quite well!

• Jaggu

what ever these people say
In commenting wth my tipo. and the truth. Is tat it has serious. Touch.problems, like the bottom part of the screen feels like it is not. A touch at all.

I recommend u people to go for a costlier one or just pick a Samsung galaxy y.

• Tipolove

Picked up a Tipo dual for $150AUD have had no problems with it I dont find it to slow and I use nearly all the features of 4.0.4 OS and a Gameboy Advance emulator the little tipo does not miss a beat I also use xbox smart glass app (had to get a cracked version) with no problems very happy for the money and the wireless hotspot feature is the bomb.Screen is a bit small but thats what you get for the money.

• RISHU

Guys,I am in 12th class. I want to buy my first phone so it has to be good. Is sony tipo is good?

Bikash, 08 Nov 2012Why Should I Read That Fake Reports when I m Using Without Any P... moreGo To : http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Sony, donwload the calibration software, load to your tipo and touch problem solved in 5 min.....best of luck

• AB

Do we have 2 install anti virus in tipo?
And which colour looks nice on tipo? Black or white?

• sunil

I bout experia tipo in one day the problem r coming touch is not working network problem no battery life it wort of money so now I am going ace duos ,,,,,,

• Sam

its slow,touch is quite hard,not upto yhe mark...

My wife use Tipo now, it was cheap but not worth the price. We will get galaxy ace 2 for her, did a lot of research and there simply ain't any cheaper phones that can perform well enough and has a good display. Alternative would be xperia u but then you don't get a card slot. Dual core is no longer optional but a requirement.

Rajendra, 11 Nov 2012Very good phone in 10000 rs. range, Better than samsung galaxy i... moreBecause there are no good phones in this range. Please everyone, don't buy Tipo, it's slow and has problems, save more and get Galaxy Ace 2 instead.

• Rajendra

Very good phone in 10000 rs. range, Better than samsung galaxy in this range.

• scott

Do v hve 2 install anti virus?
Is tipo black looks cooler than white tipo?

pugazh, 10 Nov 2012Hi guys i want to buy sony xperia tipo it is better than htc exp... moreIt's far better than htc explorer in memor,ram it's don't lags like htc explorer.don't buy htc explorer.go for this phone better camera and latest os ice cream sandwich.