Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

cva, 23 Sep 2012i would like to buy this phone so i need to know does it have z... moreYes camera zoom using the volume rocker switch, and it has standard Android multitasking, some call it real multitasking, but no android has real multitasking, have a look at an old Nokia N900 (or even the newer Nokia N9) and you will know what i mean.

I have to add abt the cam, even it does have zoom it is still pretty useless except in daylight or extremely bright indoors environment. Even a normal bright room will result in blurred and dark photos.

• cva

i would like to buy this phone so i need to know does it have zooming option in camera and support multitasking.please tell me

yup i was right the audio quality in headphones sucks badlyyy

The Sony Xperia tipo didn't quite manage to impress in our traditional audio quality test. When connected to an active external amplifier the smartphone got mostly mediocre scores, and had volume levels way below average.

It has headset included in the box. Mine had, and its a bit good too.

So much talk about the Xperia Mine on the first page of this review, why is that? Tipo is a much cheaper phone than Mini, Miro is more like the follow up for the Mini. Mini was fast and powerful and well specced, like a luxury compact phone, great cam and everything. Tipo is just cheap, it has no impressive specs like the Mini had.

• Jean

to all people aking about lww vs tipo, after the review clearly live with walkman is a better choice!

guys review is realeased!

I hv ths phn cn ny1 help wch hd games work on it@

ajay, 23 Sep 2012hi guys ,i just bought this phone. its awesome. but one problem ... morei dont know, but you can use the wifi hotspot instead if your pc has wifi, easy to setup, dont need to install pc companion on your pc.

I hv ths phn cn ny1 help wch hd games work on it@

• mark

YES apps can be move to internal memory.

• ajay

hi guys ,i just bought this phone. its awesome. but one problem i am facing, i cant use it as modem to use inernet on the pc. can anyone please give me step by step instructions to use it as a modem ? thanks in advance.

• mouly

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012I have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal St... morecan you please tel me abt sound quality in headset, somebody is teling it s not good... i just wanted to know that can we able to hear songs in crowd i mean in train bus etc

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012I have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal St... morejust 600 mb is enough. I was just curious. thanks for the reply.

i want to know if this phone is dual sim.

• batish

can anyone tell me the best price i can buy the tipo for??

• b14ck.c0d3r

Do I need to buy a screen protector for the Tipo, or do I just remove the annoying one that comes with the packaging and use it without anything... Since I know when I bought an LG few years ago, it already had a protector on it... and I can't see nor feel if the Tipo has one or not... or then again if it needs one at all

Thanks for the feedback

AnonD-72861, 22 Sep 2012I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps... moreI have a Tipo and yes you can move apps to the "internal Storage", which is 2.15GB. So theres enough space, nothing to worry about.

• Vicky

Any tipo users guide me. I bought tipo tonight! I have two two doubts in manual. 1. I chose bluetooth to be in my home screen. Now i want to remove tat short cut from my home screen. How should i do tat?
2. If i long press home key, it showing browser, music player etc., is it showing running apps. If it is how should i close those?
Pls pls pls any tipo users clarify my these doubts quickly.

• Rishad

Friends Can u Help Me?
What About Its Touch? Is It Feather Touch?

• Rahul

AnonD-72861, 22 Sep 2012I want to know one thing. The internal memory available for apps... more1) Download the Android SDK.
2) In your device Go to Settings->Developer Options. And Enable the USB Debugging.
3) Now connect your device to the System.
4) From your PC, enter DOS Prompt by Running CMD.
5) Navigate to the path where the android SDK is installed. Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows
6) Now type "adb devices". This will show all the Android devices connected to your system
7) Now type "adb shell". This will take you to the android shell
8) Now type "pm set-install-location 2"
9) Now type "exit"
10) One more "exit" to exit from command prompt.

That's all. Now you can move all the apps to SD Card without requiring to root. THis will also enable future apps to be directly installed on the SD Card.