Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

guys plz help sony xperia tipo or sony ericson xperia mini supa confusd plz help

• SACH91

AnonD-69979, 06 Sep 2012Yes it runs temple run. Also its better that lg L3. Also about i... moreplz help shd i go fr sony xperia tipo or sony xperia mini coz price is almost same.....plzzzz

• Ice King

AnonD-69979, 08 Sep 2012I have tried Frontline Commando and its works fine. I'm still lo... moreTell us about the touch sensitivity of the screen of this phone......... Thanks.........

• xperia fan

i heard that after updating to 4.0.4 xperia fones facing LED notification problems when coming messages that it is not working when screen is lock.is tipo has any such problems after updating to 4.0.4 from 4.0.3 i need reply from angel007 or other tipo users.

Amit, 08 Sep 2012I have read some reviews about Tipo & they said it's touch i... moreI read that too. But I also read some people saying that it works fine for them.

Listen, this is budget phone. You can't expect the performance of this phone to be like Samsung galaxy sIII or Iphone 4S or other high end phone. Simply because this is an entry level phone. Phones like these have some decent hardware which is the reason their price is less. You can't expect a phone to be cheap and give a really good performance.

I even have a few friend who complain about their Samsung galaxy y. They say its screen isn't responsive.

Even I want a really good performing phone but I am a bit budget conscious. So I will buy this phone when it comes to India.

I have tried Frontline Commando and its works fine. I'm still looking for links so that I can download hd games which are paid (searching). Im having hard time in downloading them because theirs a heavy rain this week and our internet/wifi connection is always disconnected.

AnonD-69979, 08 Sep 2012Update: Xperia Tipo has 754MB phone memory and 2.15GB internal memory.can it play dungeon hunter 3,backstab hd and modern combat 3???

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012@Angle007-Hey bro, did your phone came with memory card or not? No Memory Card included in the box.

@Angle007-Hey bro, did your phone came with memory card or not?

• Amit

AnonD-67941, 08 Sep 2012Obviously Sony Tipo. I know it costs 1k or 2k more than HTC Expl... moreI have read some reviews about Tipo & they said it's touch is not responsive & this one lags more often... Is it true?

AnonD-65079, 08 Sep 2012bhai tipo is far better then explorer..i am also in dilemna bu... moreMicromax a100 is better in features,but it's build quality(hardware) is nt so good camparing with sony.so better go with tipo.

• Padma

i lik vry much sony all mobiles but why did't not came keypad type mobile i need android mobile all specification with keypad type when be launched

• AnonD-19086

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2012live with walkmna of course ( it is more expensive but far bette... moreif u compare it for performance tipo will beat it easily becoz tipo has newer kernel v.3.0 even lww have advantage in processor,they failed to perform as well as tipo on ics because v.3.0 is optimized for ics rather than v.2.6 in mini or lww will give u lagger perform than tipo,beside its performance tipo have advantage in design,sony support,and battery,for prove kernel 3 perform better than kernel 2.6 you can take a look on htc one v ics vs xperia neo v ics for example,cmiiw

Amit, 08 Sep 2012I'm in big dilemma which one shoould i go for HTC Explorer or So... moreObviously Sony Tipo. I know it costs 1k or 2k more than HTC Explorer but it is worth it. Tipo comes with ics pre-installed so it will run really smoothly since it is tweaked to run on a 800MHz processor. If you buy HTC Explorer and update it to ics(I'm not sure of an ics update for Explorer) it wont run as smooth as Tipo.

Also, Tipo has a better display.

And you must have read that @Angel007 is testing a few HD games so you can check his posts to see if all the HD games work on it.(I'm doing the same)

I'm waiting for this phone along with Miro. I'm thinking of buying this as my first android phone....

Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2012live with walkmna of course ( it is more expensive but far bette... moreShould i buy live with walkman or tipo....
Which is better

Amit, 08 Sep 2012I'm in big dilemma which one shoould i go for HTC Explorer or So... morebhai tipo is far better
then explorer..i am also in dilemna but i am confused between tipo and micromax a100..tipo's price is 9500
rs. i gotcall from sony centre
just now

• Rish

Amit, 08 Sep 2012Hey Rish i'm not able to find tipo on homeshop18 & ebay pric... moreif you want to buy Xperia Tipo dual for rs 9500
then check the first ad on this page and follow instructions

if you want to buy xperia tipo for rs 8500 , then go to shopping.indiatimes.com , add xperia tipo to your ccart and apply CARNIVAL at checkout.

and if you are confused , which 1 to buy . see explorer will have no lags while tipo will have . because ics is very heavy on singlecore hardware.
the only two problems you will have with explorer is battery life and internal memory . internalmemory problem can be solved without rooting. and explorer battery lasts for 1 day

• selvam

AnonD-69979, 08 Sep 2012Update: Xperia Tipo has 754MB phone memory and 2.15GB internal memory.I got took strdy ...wt s ur opinion about tipo

• Amit

I'm in big dilemma which one shoould i go for HTC Explorer or Sony Tipo... I want a good responsive touch & i mostly used it for net surfing i like playing game bt not a big lover of it... plz help me frnds..........

• Amit

Rish, 07 Sep 2012why didnt my earlier post got published ? anyways to answer your... moreHey Rish i'm not able to find tipo on homeshop18 & ebay price shows 12000/- can u plz share the link of tipo at the price u mentioned..