Sony Xperia tipo

Sony Xperia tipo

• Chili

How can i download apps from pc directly to the playstore? Because i don't have a wifi.. PLS HELP!

• sanjana

hello guys confusion whether to with tipo or galaxy fit can anyone clarify this???

hello evry1 m using dis fone frm d past 3 mths nd its 2 gud fo dis price...bt i cnt read pdf files properly on dis fone...cn ne1 suggest me 1 gud pdf reader vc h also hs d functionality of adjustin itself 2 d screen size evn wen i increase d font size..???
pls...thanks...

• krishna

Maruthi, 24 Mar 2013I have purchased Sony Xperia Tipo 15 days back. I have faced 'TO... moreya, same problem to me. dont buy dis

• chris

ya its a great phone bt only thing is camera clarity is nt expected.. ull hav a touchscreen prob.. fr tat u can download an app touchfwtool ..its not n d playstore u can download it frm dis website rapidshare.com/#!download|824p2|3852306708|Touch­FWTools.apk|3500 otherwise its a nice mobil.... nice clarity ..!!!!

• luke

hey guys is this kind of a phone supports instagram.... ?does it supports opengl es2?

• sonyuser

i also face touch screen problem...regret bought it... do any solution? paly sore can download software?

• nshah

will any 1 suggest which phone i should go for SONY xperia Tripo or Samsung chat b5330...... advtages and disadvantages preferable

• tipo_user19

M.M.Kumar, 22 Mar 2013Help me friends how to solve this???? The Problem is with touch ... moredude, the hardware isn't the problem, is it's software.
Just download TouchFWTools, its not from Play Store actually. This would actually work on your touch screen problems.

• Maruthi

I have purchased Sony Xperia Tipo 15 days back. I have faced 'TOUCH SCREN' problem frm the 1st day but i dont know how to use after 3day my frnd told touch scren problem. I have asked to mobile shop man to replace but they told me within 24 hours only replacement otherwis send to service center.
Plz dont buy this Mobile go for samsang Ace or Y.

• bran

AnonD-128215, 23 Mar 2013I'm confused whether to go for this mobile or not... i heard tha... morei've been using xperia tipo and it ha very nice games which u have download from the google play store such as temple run asphalt 7 subway surfers talking tom

Preet, 23 Mar 2013Is this true that play store doesn't work in this phone? Im goin... moreno it is not true, play store works on all android devices.
Ps: this is the best phone u can get in this pricerange, they could not have made it better, exept for some improvements on the camera maybe

AnonD-128215, 23 Mar 2013I'm confused whether to go for this mobile or not... i heard tha... morehey most of the games work on this phone, its not the best gaming phone though, and 99 % of the apps work, i personally use skype on it and its very handy, i play allot of games, like NOVA, brothers in arms, need for speed and more, it is a decent phone though might not run the best game on the market very fluid

• anilakki4600@gmail.c

AnonD-128215, 23 Mar 2013I'm confused whether to go for this mobile or not... i heard tha... moreya that's ryt Skype is not working in 2G.but if u use 3G or wi fi.thn it starts working....and abt game.u hv buy.for nce game..

• james

Perfect phone, good quality for a low budget phone. its doing its best for that price! So far i am using it for 5 months, no problem given by Tipo. Great Phone.

tipo_user19, 21 Mar 2013hey. I know how to solve the touch screen problem of this phone.... moreThanx alot

• punit

I have a very bad experience with Sony's Xperia tipo
And dam sure that my complain will not be noticed at any cost but this my promise that in future I will never suggest any to have Sony experience in life

• punit

I have a very bad experience with Sony's Xperia tipo

• patel

upgrade os version yes ya not in a 52

I'm confused whether to go for this mobile or not... i heard that u can't download any type of games in this phone? if not, then what type of games can u download?? and also Skype or Gtalk doesn't work in it?? is it true?? plsss help!!