Sony Xperia tipo dual

Sony Xperia tipo dual

I think most of the negative comments are by Non-SONY users, who are jealous about this smartphone.

those who are seeking good budget best android phone,they can grab it. you won't regret.

i bought a mobile before one month , i have faced more problems like touch problem, out going calls , some time showing " android mobile has stopped " . i cannot find who is calling ? . plz dont buy this . it is so bad .

• hari

yohan, 27 Nov 2012i'm using this phone for more than 3 weeks. using 2 differnt co... morehi
its a manufacture fault.

• Sonu

m using this phone from last one month. Phone is exellent

• santhosh

i purchase this mobile last week end, in that i am not getting how to find the music files in Phone. I am not find the My File Manager in phone. suggest solavage for this.

i m using sony xperia tipo dual from 11.11.12 and this is a good phone.battery,touch sensitivity,internal memory etc are so good.who does not have exp. dont comment

update phone firmware to Build number 11.0.A.1.8
all problem if fixed

Xperia tipo dual best smart phone in your class

armv7
2.5 GB memory
Dual Sim
Best Glass Touch Screen

• yohan

i'm using this phone for more than 3 weeks.
using 2 differnt company sims...one fr calls & msg ;other fr internet.....whn using internet ,while loading pages other sim goes out of coverage ...is my device is fault or default in this model...plz some one help me plz...plz

Don't buy lot of problems in this model. Very worst and uworthable. Touch pad problem, now mobile as dead bcos of motherboard problem. With in 1 month i faced those problem, in the future i don't know what are the problem i am going to faced. Please don't buy it's my kind request.

• MyLive

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2012Hi frenz.., i had Tipo Dual on auspicious day 11.11.12 due to ... moreJust buy this phone 2 days back, and also pretty satisfied.. Somehow the menu feel more fluid than my previous phone live with walkman.. But there's one thing.. Basically we can assign ringtone for each SIM. And default tone is 'xperia'. But somehow I can not change them. If I select other tone and then click done, they're not change. Is there something that I miss?? Or this just a bug thing? I'm running on 11.0.A.1.8 build number. Anyone having the same problem?

• radhumadhu

The phone is good and worth buying. Except camera, ofcourse you cannot have everything for 10000/-. It is worth a try.

I am planning to buy tipo dual. Is it worth buying? Can both the sim receive call at the same time. What about the camera, audio and video quality of the mobile. Do help me!!!

• Ron Botran GTM

I have move from a BB Mobile Phone and switched to this new one; I'm very happy and works properly. Has a TONS of apps free, paid and etc. In overall for me is a nice smartphone and very friendly to use.

Recommended at 100 points of my score!!!

• Muni

It's support youtube?

• Arun

Nice superbbbbbbbbbbbb

• ketan

it is too bad.
its has no sign out in gmail applications.
no camera flash light.
its dose not supported memory card.
not open separate folders.
no speed dial.
no photo edit. or rename.
it is toooo bad.

• ketan

it is too bad.
its has no sign out in gmail applications.
no camera flash light.
its dose not supported memory card.
not open separate folders.
no speed dial.
no photo edit. or rename.
it is toooo bad.

• AnonD-82050

This phone has out going voice noise problem. It is not repairable. please dont buy this mobile. I have submitted my mobile 15 days for repairing in sony servicing center after 15 days they are telling it is not repairable.

so please dont buy this mobile

• pintu tyagi

i purchase tipo duel 10 days ago phone is working fine
but it is not duel stand buy phone there is a problem in this phone it is very lose point another functin working great

• praj911

such, 26 Nov 2012in this set 3g doesn't work. anyone one tell me why this doesn;t work?what problem ur facing tell us briefly..? i am using idea n data usage over 6GB/month no problem at all in this handset..