Sony Xperia U

• SpikeyMikey11

Yo broskis I'm from moldova and i have this phone

• SpikeyMikey11

Yo broskis I'm from moldova and i have this phone

Bugil, 08 Feb 2018I'm looking for this phone, i've been everywhere but couldn't fi... moreI have this phone (all complect)
Box, charging phones, instruction, cd...
Republic Moldova

• DM

I have this one in moldova

• Anu

nikomanuel96, 23 Feb 2017Really bad phone, even if you forget the basic things (like just... moreOne day iphone x also become very bad phone. This phone lanched 5 yrs ago

• Bugil

I'm looking for this phone, i've been everywhere but couldn't find anything for sale

I remember, someone I knew in real life had this phone

• fahanusky

How to find hidden items & how to get space in phone

This phone supports OTG

I'd like to see remake of XperiaU with quad core processor, 1GB ram, 16GB storage and HDMI, while keeping everything else the same as it is. That would be the mini beast.

• pius

Can't connect to my wifi , Help!!

• Ali

Hi , How can i update my cellphone?
Thanks

• helper

sunder, 09 Feb 2017I have accidentally deleted all photos I have tried wondershare ... moreif you didn't format or flash your phone install disk digger application

• nikomanuel96

Really bad phone, even if you forget the basic things (like just 4gb of storage for example) you will see nice surprises, like bad speaker, an camera that starts doing strange things just 1 year later, extreme lag even if you use custom roms etc etc.....in the end (and more in 2017) you have to keep this on gingerbread.....and even then you will have a low end phone just for calls, because app support in 2.3 is dying.

Bought mine one back from the friend i sold it too. Only if had 4.5 inches display, better sim mounting option and at least 32 GB built in Storage. love it's theming effects. Sony Ericsson Forever.

• sunder

I have accidentally deleted all photos I have tried wondershare Dr.Fone this program worked and found the photo folders but they were empty.....is there any other way..........help!

Alfred Drake Dxfire, 31 Aug 2016I am using this phone android version 2.3.7 it runs well and i ... moreThats great, my biggest regret was to update my classic Xperia phones to android 4, it ruined both my xp mina and U. Stay on 2.3 folks! Do not update this phone to ice cream sandwich!

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016Hi everyone, I have using Xperia U for a week. I got an issues t... moreyour problem same as me only im3 can i used

i have this phone for 4 years and no problem before my phone fall from the table. there is no dent
i check my camera,touchscreen,mic,etc normal as usually, but there is no signal from my phone.
i already bring to service center but not works. only if i change sim card to another provider its work. How should i do with this case? im not understand anyone can help me?