Sony Xperia U

• M
  • MarO.Prime
  • fwB
  • 05 Dec 2022

Andris Set, 31 Jul 2022This is my first Android Device with Xperia U,.... Love it ... moresame!! it's my first android phone and love it so much sadly it got damaged

• Andris Set
    • txE
    • 31 Jul 2022

This is my first Android Device with Xperia U,.... Love it so much. so sad screen got damaged.,

• RootedinTech
      • atc
      • 06 Feb 2021

Got nostalgic about this device! I used to own an Xperia Sola before I bought this one, and man, I love Sony for their unibody design even during those days! Of course all those thick bezels looks outdated in todays times, but those were still pretty solid build and feel!

Daisy, 02 Nov 2020@rokiroki Can you tell me how to root this phone to work i... moreI can't remember how I did root, but there are no apps for free sms-call which can run on XperiaU, it has very low RAM and if you install anything like that it's pretty much unusable. Also don't bother with custom roms. I'm using it just for regular calls, SMS, camera and some internet browsing.

• Daisy
          • p{A
          • 02 Nov 2020

@rokiroki
          Can you tell me how to root this phone to work in 2020?
          I cannot install any app for chat and free calls...

Mine still works, just had to root and uninstall google services. Small, reliable, battery lasts great, led strap indicates calls and messages.
            I want phone like this one, just with more RAM and more storage, nothing else.

• Ashish
              • XNf
              • 18 Aug 2020

Suddenly got nostalgic, my mom bought me this bad boy 8 years ago while I was still in school and I used it for such a long time. Man I miss that light strip ;(

• ?
                • iJS
                • 13 Sep 2019

SpikeyMikey11, 10 Jan 2019Yo broskis I'm from moldova and i have this phone Me Too 😎😉

• S

• SpikeyMikey11
                    • Sh8
                    • 10 Jan 2019

Yo broskis I'm from moldova and i have this phone

Bugil, 08 Feb 2018I'm looking for this phone, i've been everywhere but couldn... moreI have this phone (all complect)
                        Box, charging phones, instruction, cd...
                        Republic Moldova

• DM
                          • Lij
                          • 14 Feb 2018

I have this one in moldova

• Anu
                            • JFy
                            • 12 Feb 2018

nikomanuel96, 23 Feb 2017Really bad phone, even if you forget the basic things (like... moreOne day iphone x also become very bad phone. This phone lanched 5 yrs ago

• B
                              • Bugil
                              • t7K
                              • 08 Feb 2018

I'm looking for this phone, i've been everywhere but couldn't find anything for sale

I remember, someone I knew in real life had this phone

• f
                                  • fahanusky
                                  • IWU
                                  • 30 Sep 2017

How to find hidden items & how to get space in phone

• 6cy
                                    • 27 Jul 2017

This phone supports OTG

• T49
                                      • 23 Jul 2017

I'd like to see remake of XperiaU with quad core processor, 1GB ram, 16GB storage and HDMI, while keeping everything else the same as it is. That would be the mini beast.

• p
                                        • pius
                                        • CAq
                                        • 14 Jul 2017

Can't connect to my wifi , Help!!