Sony Xperia U

Sony Xperia U

• nikomanuel96

Really bad phone, even if you forget the basic things (like just 4gb of storage for example) you will see nice surprises, like bad speaker, an camera that starts doing strange things just 1 year later, extreme lag even if you use custom roms etc etc.....in the end (and more in 2017) you have to keep this on gingerbread.....and even then you will have a low end phone just for calls, because app support in 2.3 is dying.

Bought mine one back from the friend i sold it too. Only if had 4.5 inches display, better sim mounting option and at least 32 GB built in Storage. love it's theming effects. Sony Ericsson Forever.

• sunder

I have accidentally deleted all photos I have tried wondershare Dr.Fone this program worked and found the photo folders but they were empty.....is there any other way..........help!

Alfred Drake Dxfire, 31 Aug 2016I am using this phone android version 2.3.7 it runs well a... moreThats great, my biggest regret was to update my classic Xperia phones to android 4, it ruined both my xp mina and U. Stay on 2.3 folks! Do not update this phone to ice cream sandwich!

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016Hi everyone, I have using Xperia U for a week. I got an iss... moreyour problem same as me only im3 can i used

i have this phone for 4 years and no problem before my phone fall from the table. there is no dent
i check my camera,touchscreen,mic,etc normal as usually, but there is no signal from my phone.
i already bring to service center but not works. only if i change sim card to another provider its work. How should i do with this case? im not understand anyone can help me?

AnonD-540301, 22 May 2016Is this KitKat custom ROM has Xperia apps. (Album, Movies, ... moreDon't go for KitKat jellybean works superb you may lost xperia feel with KitKat ROM.
Here is best performance Custom ROM for xperia u:

star, 26 May 2016my fone is too slow wat culd be e problemIf your xperia u is running slow just ROOT it and run performance manager OR RAM booster app . It can easily defeat the phones having 2-3-4 GB ram. Rooting phone is not harmful it just void your warranty though your phone works superb you dont need the service centre at all. Just rooting phone should be done very carefully or expert is recommended. I have already shocked my friends with my xperia u performance and still no one of them able to defeat my phone in performance.

NOTE *:-

• umreesh

Can i get sony xperia u.hw to get it?

• Eduardo

I had this Sony Xperia U for 2 years and a half , at First it was so so, it was very slow , compared with other smartphones ,its best feauture is the looks and the audio; then it turn out to be completely useless, even for a quick call you have to spend about 10 min because it restarts all the time , the only possitive is that I changed it for the Xperia XA paying an extra 75 bucks, , great deal :D

• aaa

why my internet connection is can't be in browser just chatting via line or whatsapp, but i can streaming youtube

• Alfred Drake Dxfire

I am using this phone android version 2.3.7 it runs well and i play even bigger games in this type of android version like "Dead Trigger" and smoother in gaming section......i love it!

Sony U is annoying only because it's very slow, and here are few interesting things regarding this phone if you want to use it normally:
1.you'll have to unlock bootloader, 2.install CM11 android 4.4.4 3.set CPU governor to 'performance', set I/O scheduler to 'SIO' and enjoy your new old phone. Only drawback is that the battery will drain faster but phone will work great.
Just google all the steps and try it if you haven't already throw it in a trash.

AnonD-540301, 22 May 2016I am using this mobile for about 3 years, it has Android 4.... moreWhat rom?

• star

my fone is too slow wat culd be e problem

• tagueo

I have a problem in my device,.if i open my wifi or bluetooth.always comand as error..how can i fix it,.somebody help me guyz...

I am using this mobile for about 3 years, it has Android 4.1 custom ROM, it has high sound, good camera, no problems in calls, little heating after playing games for a while.
Battery stands for 3-4 days while mid. usage level, and 5-6 days while lite usage level.
It takes about 2.5 hours to charge.
Of course, it is not the best, but it is very great.
I love Sony.

shashank, 01 Mar 2016i bought this phone in june 2012, it was beast phone back t... moreIs this KitKat custom ROM has Xperia apps. (Album, Movies, ...etc) and Xperia feeling?

shary, 12 Mar 2016Guys, I have this phone from 3 to 4 years now. Two conta... moreHow do you add contacts to reject list? did you use a third-party app.?