Sony Xperia U

Sony Xperia U

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016Hi everyone, I have using Xperia U for a week. I got an iss... moreyour problem same as me only im3 can i used

i have this phone for 4 years and no problem before my phone fall from the table. there is no dent
i check my camera,touchscreen,mic,etc normal as usually, but there is no signal from my phone.
i already bring to service center but not works. only if i change sim card to another provider its work. How should i do with this case? im not understand anyone can help me?

AnonD-540301, 22 May 2016Is this KitKat custom ROM has Xperia apps. (Album, Movies, ... moreDon't go for KitKat jellybean works superb you may lost xperia feel with KitKat ROM.
Here is best performance Custom ROM for xperia u:

star, 26 May 2016my fone is too slow wat culd be e problemIf your xperia u is running slow just ROOT it and run performance manager OR RAM booster app . It can easily defeat the phones having 2-3-4 GB ram. Rooting phone is not harmful it just void your warranty though your phone works superb you dont need the service centre at all. Just rooting phone should be done very carefully or expert is recommended. I have already shocked my friends with my xperia u performance and still no one of them able to defeat my phone in performance.

NOTE *:-

• umreesh

Can i get sony xperia u.hw to get it?

• Eduardo

I had this Sony Xperia U for 2 years and a half , at First it was so so, it was very slow , compared with other smartphones ,its best feauture is the looks and the audio; then it turn out to be completely useless, even for a quick call you have to spend about 10 min because it restarts all the time , the only possitive is that I changed it for the Xperia XA paying an extra 75 bucks, , great deal :D

• aaa

why my internet connection is can't be in browser just chatting via line or whatsapp, but i can streaming youtube

• Alfred Drake Dxfire

I am using this phone android version 2.3.7 it runs well and i play even bigger games in this type of android version like "Dead Trigger" and smoother in gaming section......i love it!

Sony U is annoying only because it's very slow, and here are few interesting things regarding this phone if you want to use it normally:
1.you'll have to unlock bootloader, 2.install CM11 android 4.4.4 3.set CPU governor to 'performance', set I/O scheduler to 'SIO' and enjoy your new old phone. Only drawback is that the battery will drain faster but phone will work great.
Just google all the steps and try it if you haven't already throw it in a trash.

AnonD-540301, 22 May 2016I am using this mobile for about 3 years, it has Android 4.... moreWhat rom?

• star

my fone is too slow wat culd be e problem

• tagueo

I have a problem in my device,.if i open my wifi or bluetooth.always comand as error..how can i fix it,.somebody help me guyz...

I am using this mobile for about 3 years, it has Android 4.1 custom ROM, it has high sound, good camera, no problems in calls, little heating after playing games for a while.
Battery stands for 3-4 days while mid. usage level, and 5-6 days while lite usage level.
It takes about 2.5 hours to charge.
Of course, it is not the best, but it is very great.
I love Sony.

shashank, 01 Mar 2016i bought this phone in june 2012, it was beast phone back t... moreIs this KitKat custom ROM has Xperia apps. (Album, Movies, ...etc) and Xperia feeling?

shary, 12 Mar 2016Guys, I have this phone from 3 to 4 years now. Two conta... moreHow do you add contacts to reject list? did you use a third-party app.?

• True,true

Using this phone since 2012.08
Phone is great, small, can do basic things
Camera is Bad ,awful zoom ,bad in rooms/darker places.
Battery without Google apps can hold up to 6 days.
Black case will peel off, if using phone with moist hands unlike others Sony's such type cases ,great illuminating bar as a notification ,sound is okay'ish.
Cannot browse/use huge apps for a long period will lag badly ,will heat ,never overheat

Many friends with xperia U had problem with antenna after +-1 year using it ,can be fixed cheap or under warranty

• holmes

after 5 years of using i sold my xperia u. Such a great divice for me, great audio output, fantastic 5mp camera, very cute and easy in pocket. Its didnt give me any issuse!, phenomenol mobile

• Lopez

There are 4 problems i found 01.Not enough battery capacity 02.Front camera gives Low reslution 03.Over Heat when browse network and play games 04.No externel card slot(4 gb user available in internel memory)

Hi everyone, I have using Xperia U for a week. I got an issues that my Phone won't receive any signal when I used Telkomsel or Indosat Service Provider. My Phone can receive signal only if I use '3 Service Provider'. Did anyone have a sugestion how to solve that issues? Thanks in advance.