Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

Superb camera, when I see the pics taken by X on my laptop they look great. It's a complete smartphone with stunning camera & great battery life.

I purchased this phone it is my first sony phone after sonyericsson age. this is great phone with high quality made and beauty design . now i know there is sw named flashtool that is unofficial for xperia devices . is it safe to flash sony stock roms with this tool on xperia x?
pls answer
and anout phone all things is great . very good phone .

• Redji

Price should be reduced.

• Sajeesh

I purchased Sony X.nice one. But didn't use same time 2 app. When I am talking in Line can't open whatsapp or any other app. Can I solve this problem?

People complaining about Sony for making better cameras for Apple, Samsung and other brands should check out the camera on the X before coming to conclusions.

• Sony fan

AnonD-257122, 29 Jul 2016Go for the latest xperia X, as far as color is concerned it... moreOk thanks for that opinion sir

Sony fan, 28 Jul 2016I'm about to buy xperia z5 or xperia x...which one is bette... moreGo for the latest xperia X, as far as color is concerned it's a personal choice, I have lime gold and for me it's quite unique, rose gold also looks attractive but then again it's a personal choice as I said. You can visit a store nearby and choose which color suits you.

AnonD-257122, 29 Jul 2016Z3 is the best in Z series, mine also worked great until it... more:( it is very bad to listen. :( Yes Z3 is superb phone.

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2016Marshmallow? Lol. My Z3 works very smooth work very smooth ... moreZ3 is the best in Z series, mine also worked great until it got stolen :-(

AnonD-122669, 28 Jul 2016Design needs to improve & Performance too. MarshMallow ... moreMarshmallow? Lol. My Z3 works very smooth work very smooth with marshmallow.

"dedicated slot"

Outright lie. The microSDXC slot shares the space with the SIM 2 slot.

guuuuys an guuuullls .. this phone get 88 scores in dxomark website!! excellent .. just they review xp but camera part is same in both x and xp ... congratlations to x and xp owners and buyers sony fans and sony

• Mike & Dasiz

it is better than others phone...

AnonD-122669, 28 Jul 2016Design needs to improve & Performance too. MarshMallow ... moreX series is much better in design than Z series, out goes glass in comes metal which reduces the heat factor to a great extent. Now you get the vibrant colors both front & back without those waterproof flaps on the sides which is quite unique and is a head turner. I'm using the X for couple of weeks now & it's a perfect replacement for my previous Z3.

Design needs to improve & Performance too. MarshMallow has slowed down Xperia devices.

• Saf_Mas

I've used Sony Xperia Z3+ for 1 year now. After the Marshmallow 6.0.1 update, the STAMINA mode is back and the system is extremely better than 1st purchase. SONY never disappoint you, they keep upgrading to be better. For camera, I took it for Waterfall session (heavy water bro), Water & Dust resistance proved. Detail of camera much greater than Iphone 6S. Top of it all, its goddamn cheap, i bought my SONY Xperia Z3+ from Ipmart for RM1,300. Today, im satisfied.

• Sony fan

I'm about to buy xperia z5 or xperia x...which one is better in term of camera and which colour is better?

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2016I really like it I used z1/1c/2/3/3+/5, and finally got th... moreYes. I agree. Z3 is superb phone. Using mine and never faced any issues. It is working very smooth with marshmallow.

I really like it
I used z1/1c/2/3/3+/5, and finally got the x, so i am very experienced xperia user
To tell u the truth, the best ever xperia i used was the z3, its only problem was the annoying charging dock and magnetic charging dilemma, even its front 2 mp camera was very good, my biggest mistake was the z3+ which is a total failure coz of overheating, so i had to move to z5 which is stunning, but still heats coz of sp810, and also something i dont realise made me hate the z5 design, i dont know but i was missing my old z3 my best ever phone,
I switched to the x and it is really the first phone that satisfied me after the z3
It is very handy, and (at last) it does Not heat up, superb cameras and display, very good sound and battery, wow performance

badong, 27 Jul 2016is XPERIA X water resistant ? thanks.Unofficially