Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2016This phone has superb battery life, now I don't carry my charger... morehow much did you pay for it?

• badong

is XPERIA X water resistant ? thanks.

erfan from iran, 26 Jul 2016tnx a lot :) i purchased x with free powerbank and charger dock ... moreYou won't be disappointed :-)

Deepfreeze, 26 Jul 2016is the battery good? This phone has superb battery life, now I don't carry my charger with me.

is the battery good?

• erfan from iran

tnx a lot :) i purchased x with free powerbank and charger dock last night. waiting for it when arrive after 1 or 2 week i'll share my exprience here.

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... moreIf you are not interested in water resistance and 4k video recording then xperia x definitely better in everything, close your eyes and go but be careful when you cross the street, NOTE... there is a rumor says that all xperia x users are becoming crazy, it is sony magic :D.

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... moreGo blindly for xperia X it's a superb phone.

• gaaron

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... morebuy xperia z5 compact or xperia x

• amir

i think you must buy xperia x because its a new phone any sony will support this phone mor than z5 and im going to buy xperia x and everyone does have this phone is satisfied.

E.S.R, 24 Jul 2016You ask for opinion between iphone and xperia,but when person gi... moreEveryone just buy iCrap or Lagsung. Sony is much much much better.

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... moreDon't buy any Samsung, iPhone or other craps. Buy Z5.

awesomeee:*:*:* just one think! please listen this fone is not a midranger it s a powerful flagship.itbis powerful enough . its adreno 510 on fhd screen is better than mali t880 mp12 on qhd screen . believe me this fone is better for gaming .

• erfan from iran

hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are three option for me pls help. xperia z5 xperia x xperia z5 compact . pls don t tell me go for s7 s6 or huawei p9 or iphone i can t love their design and sth more just sony models . pls help i wait until tommorow

[deleted post]No offense to your comment about Sony's so called rectangular shape phones but what are your thoughts about Samsung and Apple, are they pretty classy, innovative and non repetitive??

• E.S.R

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeYou ask for opinion between iphone and xperia,but when person give you an opinion,you don't agree,so whats you point in this asking?

xperia much better than iphone in alot aspect,and more durable,even iphone use image sensor from sony,you won't regret it

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeApple fanboy. Lol.

E.S.R, 21 Jul 2016Forget the iphone,just go for xperia x,you wont regret :) I don't agree