Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... moreGo blindly for xperia X it's a superb phone.

• gaaron

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... morebuy xperia z5 compact or xperia x

• amir

i think you must buy xperia x because its a new phone any sony will support this phone mor than z5 and im going to buy xperia x and everyone does have this phone is satisfied.

E.S.R, 24 Jul 2016You ask for opinion between iphone and xperia,but when person gi... moreEveryone just buy iCrap or Lagsung. Sony is much much much better.

erfan from iran, 24 Jul 2016hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are thre... moreDon't buy any Samsung, iPhone or other craps. Buy Z5.

awesomeee:*:*:* just one think! please listen this fone is not a midranger it s a powerful flagship.itbis powerful enough . its adreno 510 on fhd screen is better than mali t880 mp12 on qhd screen . believe me this fone is better for gaming .

• erfan from iran

hi in my country i can t buy performance edition. there are three option for me pls help. xperia z5 xperia x xperia z5 compact . pls don t tell me go for s7 s6 or huawei p9 or iphone i can t love their design and sth more just sony models . pls help i wait until tommorow

[deleted post]No offense to your comment about Sony's so called rectangular shape phones but what are your thoughts about Samsung and Apple, are they pretty classy, innovative and non repetitive??

• E.S.R

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeYou ask for opinion between iphone and xperia,but when person give you an opinion,you don't agree,so whats you point in this asking?

xperia much better than iphone in alot aspect,and more durable,even iphone use image sensor from sony,you won't regret it

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeApple fanboy. Lol.

E.S.R, 21 Jul 2016Forget the iphone,just go for xperia x,you wont regret :) I don't agree

Xperia photografy page:

Oj, 22 Jul 2016Hey. Got this phone on contract on Wednesday. It's my first Xper... moreFor Camera There is auto mode & manual mode. Auto mode does all the work for U & selects perfect setting to take pics its really good. It works only at 8 mp camera resolution.

In manual mode, U can choose settings at yourself. if U keep resolution at or below 8mp then U can select scene modes like night, sports etc. & also play with settings like iso, focus & white balance.
If U want full resolution then still U can change settings like focus, iso & white balance, but cannot select mode. U can watch videos & play with different settings to find what is good for U. If U just want to keep it simple then use auto mode mostly.

As for video not all the videos are available in high resolution.

AnonD-257122, 22 Jul 2016I watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I simply ... moreWhere can I find your photos bro...please post on instagram or twitter.

Roytashro, 22 Jul 2016Its a great phone very fast but the price is too high here but I... moreDon't look at price and buy now. It will last longer than cheap crap phones.

I love to watch music videos so I type them as 1080p most of them are there in that resolution but some are in 720p but rarely in 480p.

• Oj

AnonD-257122, 22 Jul 2016I watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I simply ... moreHow do you get the YouTube one in 1080p? When I watch a video and click on the quality tab it doesn't have an option over 480p

• Roytashro

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016Next time wait more and buy Sony dude.Its a great phone very fast but the price is too high here but I love it. thank you sony

Oj, 22 Jul 2016Hey. Got this phone on contract on Wednesday. It's my first Xper... moreI watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I simply change the resolution with ease. As far as camera is concerned it's simply stunning, I use superior auto mode at 20MP (16:9) resolution and results are amazing, when I post pics on on social networking sites, people often ask me what kind of Camera I use.