Sony Xperia X Performance

Sony Xperia X Performance

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2020Absolutely trash phone, standby on time only for 4 hours ... morelol u must bought used phone. replace the battery nooby

• le

yssser, 24 Jun 2017use open camera app from google playno, it will delete the 1080p 60fps setting

• SK

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020Can I purchase this device as my secondary handset. ?yeah i am using this device early 1 years

Can I purchase this device as my secondary handset. ?

my dad is bill gates, 09 Aug 2020whoa really im trying to get a new phone and im on a really... moreSure. Im using it for years now I'll say it is worth it. I have this and xz. Old models but spec definitely still up to par on todays standard. Camera beast. Performance smooth. XZ better cause camera low light sensor powerful than Xp.

• Rob

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2020Absolutely trash phone, standby on time only for 4 hours ... moreCould probably cook an egg while your at it

• Rob

biskutjacob, 07 Jun 2020Can't believe I got this phone for like 40 bucks with every... moreWhat’s your settings, my phone heats and lags on pubg

my dad is bill gates, 09 Aug 2020whoa really im trying to get a new phone and im on a really... moreSony is the best gaming phone, price is cheap and have a strong skin...... Ohh yeahh

• Wei

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2020Hello all. Is it worth buying this phone now for 150 USD (... moreYes for your criteria and if you convenient to charge it twice a day..

• Wei

my dad is bill gates, 09 Aug 2020whoa really im trying to get a new phone and im on a really... more Yes if u dont mind smaller screen compare to nowaday very usual 6.5'', and usually, I need to charge it twice a day.
Prepare a bigger storage of external memory card.. then enjoy all other features which is slightly better than most other more expensive phones..

• my dad is bill gates

biskutjacob, 07 Jun 2020Can't believe I got this phone for like 40 bucks with every... morewhoa really im trying to get a new phone and im on a really tight budget u think i should get the x performance?

• Ok

Ecmaz717 , 15 Apr 2020Oh actually you can get this phone(3+32) Japan version for ... moreLmao just type RMB to USD in google its 28 btw

• User X performance

This phone is durable than China phone... I dropped this phone about 5 feets and screen was cracked but still can touch like usual... Meanwhile my friend wore a China phone amd dropped less than 5 feets...the China phone have a bad ghost touch

• Adaum

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2020Absolutely trash phone, standby on time only for 4 hours ... moreWhoa seriously? Maybe you got the bad one.
I've just purchased this phone for about a week now, and didn't seeing a problem with the standby time. It's true that this phone had a problem with the performance when it got hot, but it's still usable. I usually got 7-10 hours usage with 4-5 hrs of sot when using it lightly, and about 3-3,5 hours when gaming.
Try to enable the stamina mode, or lower the screen resolution, it improved the battery a lot. You won't get the best performance after all, but at least it won't get hot too easily and help the battery last a little bit longer.
And lastly, what did you expect from a 4 years old phone?

Absolutely trash phone, standby on time only for 4 hours
I played PUBGM for a half hour, it become portable iron, smh.

Can't believe I got this phone for like 40 bucks with everything still excellent and functional. It plays PUBG pretty smooth to say. Battery while gaming lasts 3 hours not too bad. Looks like it's going to be my gaming phone for a while.

• Ecmaz717

Oh actually you can get this phone(3+32) Japan version for 200RMB now(idk it is how much usd)

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2020Yeah,its good for u... U lucky got 64gb 150... Yes in my country it's the same 150 EU. Bought one for my collection yesterday and surely for camera testing. It's still like butter. S@@sung should be ashamed of their S6 and S7 quality... AMAZING XPERIA!

• xyz

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2020Yeah,its good for u... U lucky got 64gb 150... Thanks.

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020how u did it?U can search it "how to lower phone res via ADB". But first u need install xperia XP driver to computer