Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

• dan

using it since 2018 but it is hanging which software needed

• Joseph

Been using more 2.5 years still solid and working efficienctly. with respect to the specs provided at that time still performance is very good. Only concern is software update. Because still runs on Android8 badly need that update sony.

• critic

Ace Santos, 10 Mar 2020Been using this phone for 4 years now, never had problems. ... moreIf it was launched in Oct'17, how come you have been using it from last 4 years as on March'20? I bought it on 07 Oct'17, working very good ofcourse.

• @ZEZE

I'm using The phone since 2018 phne is still good but now software crashes every time i think it's time for Sony to release a new software update

Fey, 22 May 2020I've been using this phone since December 2017. I love it! ... moreI do not find the camera as great as what you have mentioned. It is mediocre as what I have experienced.

• Kage

Ultimate , 01 May 2020Hi! Been using the XA1 PLUS for a year. It is good overall,... moreNormal charging takes only 3.5hrs. Lesd charging if you bought a fast charger sony.

• Fey

I've been using this phone since December 2017. I love it! It's good for every day use. Long battery life. Also the Sony earphone is excellent - I'm still using it until now and still in good condition even if I use it every day. The camera is great quality. It runs fast. In addition, the screen is a plus because of its gorilla glass - it really is protecting my phone. I accidentally fell my phone for several times, but its screen still works perfectly. Never regret buying this phone. For those who are looking for budget-friendly phone that you can use for a long time, this one is a buy! :)

• chitra

xa1 plus bluetooth not working properly.
Take long time 3/5minute.
Always hang.
Show prosesor not responding this information coming continius.factory reset after also same problem iys what's happen? charging also problem when conected usb plig also no charging after show a notification power supply midi conecter, charhe etc after click charger notificatiom after 10 Second later starting charging plz sir what happen? Plz kindly reply me plz.

• Mohit

Hi SONY Team , ,

Can any developer make a custom rom for SONY Xperia XA1 plus , like pixel experience .
with android 10 or 9 os .Smooth working.
This is a good phone , and i wish to continue but with latest build

• Ultimate

Hi! Been using the XA1 PLUS for a year. It is good overall, but I just want to ask if how many hours does your phone take to fully charge? Is it normal to charge it for 7 hours?

• Wakanda

Is there any security patch level update for XA1 Plus after the 1 August 2019 update?

• Ace Santos

Been using this phone for 4 years now, never had problems.
I considered replacing this with Huawei P20. But was dissappointed.
I hope it will have an android pie update.

Rs, 05 Jan 2020This phone is not good, pls don't buy. It hangs a lot. Freq... moreOrder new mobile sony xperia XA1 plus

• Rs

This phone is not good, pls don't buy. It hangs a lot. Frequent error coming. Fedup with the phone and I am not the only one. Sony is unable to fix issues. Now Sony moved out of India in mobile business.

• Johny lim

This phone clearly is the best balance phone with affordable price.

For people not looking for a high powered phone, i think is the best out there.
+ great & solid design
+ side bezelless
+ 5.5" 16:9 still comfortable to grip
+ SONY -still good Z5 23mp camera
+ very good battery life

Minus
- downgraded selfie cam
- thicker frame, they should using XA1 like frame design, not the XZ1

Jalpa , 09 Oct 2019Not satisfied with it after 1 year phone doesn't work properly Install Avg and clean it! Bad apps installing and bad software maintenance are the problems. Clearly bad users! Some patches were added and the phone is best in class and now k.o. any Xiaomi at its class in regards of performance! Camera is amazing with some manual settings.

• Seban

We want Android pie update or android November security updates

• Kandarp

Phone is gd overall..Front camera needed to be better

• Charith

Best phone i ever used. I think this phone need android pie update

• Vijaysekar