Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

• Rs

This phone is not good, pls don't buy. It hangs a lot. Frequent error coming. Fedup with the phone and I am not the only one. Sony is unable to fix issues. Now Sony moved out of India in mobile business.

• Johny lim

This phone clearly is the best balance phone with affordable price.

For people not looking for a high powered phone, i think is the best out there.
+ great & solid design
+ side bezelless
+ 5.5" 16:9 still comfortable to grip
+ SONY -still good Z5 23mp camera
+ very good battery life

Minus
- downgraded selfie cam
- thicker frame, they should using XA1 like frame design, not the XZ1

Jalpa , 09 Oct 2019Not satisfied with it after 1 year phone doesn't work properly Install Avg and clean it! Bad apps installing and bad software maintenance are the problems. Clearly bad users! Some patches were added and the phone is best in class and now k.o. any Xiaomi at its class in regards of performance! Camera is amazing with some manual settings.

• Seban

We want Android pie update or android November security updates

• Kandarp

Phone is gd overall..Front camera needed to be better

• Charith

Best phone i ever used. I think this phone need android pie update

• Vijaysekar

Release pie update for Sony Xperia xa1 plus

• Nika

Now I am using this phone and I think this is great phone for photos as it can make high resolution images which have so vivid colors, but video resolution is to low for 23mp camera

• Abrar Ahmed

Krish, 01 Jun 2019I purchased this phone because of 23MP phone. But This is wors... moreYou are absolutely right. I am too facing the same issue with camera result. So bad results of 23mp camera and front 8mp is sooo much worse and blurry.

• Medel

samirr, 16 Oct 2019Been using this for years and never had any problems on it. I do... moreIt's true. Jusy update to the latest software and presto it works perfectly for me.

• Medel

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2019Using it from 1.5 years and has been a great experience since th... moreActivate or download the AVG cleaner not the AVG protection.

• Medel

Mukesh kumar. , 23 Apr 2019Heating problem while charging. And also heat while using mobil... moreUpdate your Xa1 Plus to the latest software and you will see the difference. Great phone. Fan of Samsung but I came back to Sony.

Been using this for years and never had any problems on it. I dont know why people here are always complaining but in my case the phone is buttery smooth and runs perfectly well. Maybe it is the XA1 that has issues and its proven but this one? I don think so, this is the upgraded version so issues were already resolved by Sony. I recommend this XA1 Plus. Go for it.

• Jalpa

Not satisfied with it after 1 year phone doesn't work properly

• Libin

dc, 24 Sep 2019yes trueSame issues here

• dc

alireza, 05 Sep 2019in android 8 hangs all the time and error the process system is ... moreyes true

• alireza

in android 8 hangs all the time and error the process system is not responding occurs frequently
has call answer issue
music app issue
buggy phone

• Damith

Dont never buy

• gguh

Alyana, 16 May 2019What is the new software update for? Recently got an update. probably a security update or the update for android 8 oreo

• tolis

Krish, 01 Jun 2019I purchased this phone because of 23MP phone. But This is wors... moreiphone and lg use Sony sensors so that you are saying is not acurate.