Sony Xperia XZ1

Sony Xperia XZ1

ShahzadMalik, 22 Nov 2020How ia audio soundSound quality is great, but phone can't get very loud. Loudness might be region-restricted tho.

Kujtim Zymeri , 20 Nov 2020Sony has the best software and ram optimization so playing ... moreHow ia audio sound

Hello friend Can you tell me about the audio sound because I like listening to songs and social media

• Malik

Hello how anyone tell how is audio sound in handfree i m music lover and social media plz anyone tell

• Kujtim Zymeri

Min , 18 Nov 2020On xz1 will the waterproof work after removing or replacing... moreSony has the best software and ram optimization so playing on this is just like light. I have the same and it is a king for all androids.

• Min

On xz1 will the waterproof work after removing or replacing any thing on phone...
Can we play pubg game smoothly....some one guid me

• Jojo

Dungus, 18 Sep 2020Hey, have anyone got an issue that the phone suddenly won&#... moreI have this phone too...the most amazing thing is that, 2 yrs after buying, it fell from my 2nd floor apartment to a cemented ground and only broke the glass just a little..a few days later though it stopped charging...repaired it and a few months later, it stopped again. It's generally a good phone.

• La Casa De Papel

Are there any troubleshooting steps that we need to perform so we can activate the water resistance on the phone? Or is automatic setup when you're using it? Thanks in advance!

• PommesFrites

I've had this for nearly three years. Not a single negative comment.
Had to buy because previous Xperia XZ battery was losing endurance.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Vandoo, 14 Oct 2020A lot of problem with this phone. Does not recommand it to ... moreLie. Sure lie. I have it in my hands for 3 years almost and it is great. No heat no nothing.

Violet, 27 Oct 2020XZ1 for sureThanks

• Violet

Gulab, 25 Oct 2020What should be better for me XZ1 or XA1 plus please guide meXZ1 for sure

• Gulab

What should be better for me XZ1 or XA1 plus please guide me

Nickname, 13 Oct 2020I have something to say. If you want to buy this phone, ple... moreI've been using the Android 9 in XZ1 as my daily usage aka main driver for almost 1 year. There's no stability issue at all!

• Vandoo

A lot of problem with this phone. Does not recommand it to anybody. Does not fullfil its function compare to the price paid.

• Nickname

I have something to say. If you want to buy this phone, please dont upgrade the android version because the android 9 in this phone are not stable

• van evin

i got this phone 4months now and this is totally by far the best in terms of a second hand phone.. got this device only $90. now i saw a refurbished xz2 worth of $100 which is im thinking to get that one as well. lol

• Gen

It's still holding up WELL the camera is considered as good as the iPhone 8 module the battery holds up well I haven't change the battery for 3 years (little loss in battery capacity, the full charge is around 2520 mAh) but still I get around 5-6 hours of screen on time. If you want to change your battery I'm sure there are hundreds of market that currently sells you a good XZ1 battery for like 45-60 dollars. So, all and all this phone stills hold up well although the design is a little bit oldy but I'm sure there are a lot of people who still in love with this kind of design like, myself.

• Adrian

Still using this phone for like 3years for now, best so far, running smoothly, camera is good, battery still holding about 1 day

• anon

best and cheap phone ever and i got it secondhand. but felt really smooth like new. really make it easy for me for daily usage.