Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

• Kujtim Zymeri

Kashi, 04 Dec 2019this phone is just perfect rival to Iphone SE, only negative of ... moreThis is far best than iphone SE

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2019I don't know where to find any seller that still sells this anymoreYou can find this in AliExpress

• Kamal

Kamal, 31 Dec 2019After 9pie back camera 5/10.what i do?i hate my phone.Sorry But my phone is 100% ok.

Kashi, 04 Dec 2019this phone is just perfect rival to Iphone SE, only negative of ... moreBut unlike the iPhone, you have microSD card slot and that comes really handy. Personally, I only use internal storage for apps and leave everything (music, video, document, the lot) in the card. And don't say cards aren't reliable, I have been using the same card despite changing phone several times and it still works like a charm.

• rah ha sia

Looking back at global market condition of 2018-2019, I conclude that my decision to grab this Sony XZ1 Compact back then at mid 2018 was a wise decision.

Compact and yet still have decent specs for years to come for ordinary average consumer. Pretty solid build quality, even though it's just gonna stuck with android PIE there are options out there if I need custom firmware.

Still not really a fan its boxed styled though, but with no better option back then at 2018 I will just gonna put a blind eyes on this matter LOL.

• Kamal

After 9pie back camera 5/10.what i do?i hate my phone.

• Pitchwisse

Knight, 09 Dec 2019I bought this phone a month ago, with android 9. I have chosen i... moreI've been using it as a daily driver for about 6 months. Best phone I ever had (had to change due to the fact that I am a reviewer). The only issue I've had on mine was that the adhesive got loose after a few months and I could see the backlight of the display. Other than that, awesome device.

• Knight

I bought this phone a month ago, with android 9. I have chosen it for it's small size, fits nice in my pocket.
Fast, and good battery life, CPU is strong enough, Camera is also fine, of course it's not a DSLR. I use it for business, some openstreetmap, waze, some games. No problems so far.
The fingerprint sensor on the side with the power button is a great idea, you unlock the phone immediately and can start using, no need to lift it from the table.
I love it and I wish such small phones with great power will be manufactured later on.

• Kashi

this phone is just perfect rival to Iphone SE, only negative of this phone is the storage of just 32 gb. it should have been 128.

Must be the best phone out there. Just perfect. We need more of these :)

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019hater...Dont lie. Gorila glass 5 it is.

• Uno

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2019I don't know where to find any seller that still sells this anymore Amazon may help....

I don't know where to find any seller that still sells this anymore

• Nick The Geek

George, 24 Sep 2019I love this phone Z3 Compact was my previous fav (though I ow... moreAbsolutely agree with this post: perfect meeting of form/fit/function. Hi-res audio player with wifi, noise-cancelling, waterproof, great screen and sensibly sized. Had one for 2 years but broke beyond repair after 18 months. Time to upgrade and I'd happily stick with this phone but can't find any more. And, as you say, the new XZ Compact is anything but - and no longer waterproof. Shame.

• Eye of the beholder

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2019The worthy successor of the XZ1 Compact is apparently made by Sh... moreNoooooo!!! The sharp has two (!) notches :(

From Latvia, 20 Jun 2019Don't buy this phone. Glass will brake by its own, warrany serv... morehater...

• George

I love this phone

Z3 Compact was my previous fav (though I owned Z5 Compact too)

But this is the best in the series (can't count XZ2 Compact as that's not really that small)

And it really is a pity Sony is givin' up on small pocket-fit flagship phones

• johnkrilk

Montell, 28 May 2019I have this phone since it was released and I think it's the las... morei agree with u, if SONY did not make compact phone anymore, i dunno what phone i can choose,I really love this phone.

• johnkrilk

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019If photo storage is a problem you could always upload your photo... more32GB internal storage really no enough,but i had insert a 128GB memory card,after took photo and choose i will transfer it memory card

• johnkrilk

Samirul97, 28 Jun 2019I've been using this phone for quite long time. And already drop... moreme too,my xz1 compact also drop many time but screen still ok, i did use screen protector just use phone case only,really great phone