Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Anjan, 10 Sep 2022How is the display camera and battery backup bro? Can you u... moreJio SIM can be used, but you need to flash it with another xz1c firmware replacing OEM sin file from Indian xz1 firmware.

• m
    • manul
    • 6rr
    • 15 Sep 2022

sexyscientist, 18 Aug 2022New? From where? I will be happy to get 2 more at this price.Not new, the screen is broken but works, everything works ok.

• 14 Sep 2022

sexyscientist, 10 Sep 2022Where did you buy it? Was it new? Yeah new one from local store in CBE.

• 14 Sep 2022

Anjan, 10 Sep 2022How is the display camera and battery backup bro? Can you u... moreJio isn't working. As it is not having volte.. Airtel, Vodafone and bsnl are working fine

• 14 Sep 2022

Anjan, 10 Sep 2022How is the display camera and battery backup bro? Can you u... moreDisplay is nice. Battery backup is superb. I'm getting 6h to 7h SOT. I got it from kovai mobiles.

• Anas shaikh
            • rK3
            • 11 Sep 2022

• Anjan
              • s8H
              • 10 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2022I bought it for 5000 INR ($62.5) in India last week. Such a... moreHow is the display camera and battery backup bro? Can you use jio sim in it?

Where did you buy it? Was it new?

• XM4
                  • 05 Sep 2022

I bought it for 5000 INR ($62.5) in India last week. Such a worthy replacement for my iphone SE (2016) at such an affordable price. added IP68 + SD card slot + 2xbattery endurance. Still it will take 2 years for complete 5G rollout in India, so i can use it for 2years atleast.

• l
                    • lee takgu
                    • u44
                    • 04 Sep 2022

i love this phone so much but it's not available anymore.
                    i want to buy secondhand so much in cambodia.

now im used sony xz1 but i want it smaller

• q}p
                      • 04 Sep 2022

deVia, 20 Jun 2022I had this for 4 years. Switched to iPhone 13 Mini. I hate ... moreI am in the same boat as you. I am planning to use a third party software to migrate my WhatsApp back to the XZ1 Compact and get a case that goes all around the phone instead of just the sides and back. The 13 mini is a very comparable phone in size, but the XZ1 Compact phone is still too good.

• X{H
                        • 02 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2022WhyNo other better phones available

• Xjf
                          • 26 Aug 2022

Ghaz1, 24 Aug 2022This phone is the reason I don't watch phone reviews o... moreWhy

• G
                            • Ghaz1
                            • d@D
                            • 24 Aug 2022

This phone is the reason I don't watch phone reviews on youtube anymore. It won't dieeeeeee

ALPHABOY17, 19 Jul 2022This is the legacy of compact phones. The best. -extremely... moreWe are also fangirls of small phones to be honest.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2022I bought the docomo version. Since all the 3g shutdowns, I ... moreYou need IMS features to be enabled (if they are available from the service provider). You may need to switch ROMs to the one supporting LTE using Xperifirm. You can find a lot of guides on Xda and Telegram.

tom laseter, 02 Jun 2022I bought one for 35 dollarsNew? From where? I will be happy to get 2 more at this price.

• J
                                    • Jil
                                    • 7Xi
                                    • 29 Jul 2022

Gio, 28 Jul 2022It's July 2022: I still use this phone and love it.. I... moreWhat the latest screen on time?

• G
                                      • Gio
                                      • 3K7
                                      • 28 Jul 2022

It's July 2022: I still use this phone and love it.. I can't believe there are ZERO alternatives. I bought this phone in 2017 and a second time in 2019, because I love the fact that this is a powerful compact phone. I also live battery life and the side-mounted fingerprint scanner.. Everything I loved in a phone in one. It's hard to ever find a good phone after you have used the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact for 5 years.

• Anon
                                        • 0pw
                                        • 23 Jul 2022

Still using this in July 2022. Still waiting on a compact android phone to be released with midrange or flagship specs! By compact I mean max 145mm height 70mm width. Iphone mini size. Only releastic option is asus zenphone 8! I wish Sony released compact phone globally. 2022 sony phones are too tall and narrow for my liking.