Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Anonymous, 18 hours agoyou can go ahead and install a custom ROM if you want Andro... moresorry, I meant this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-lineageos-17-1-18-1-unofficial-update-2021-09-18.4308295/

W, 16 Sep 2021Safe to use in 2021-2023 You guys think? Its old now and no... moreyou can go ahead and install a custom ROM if you want Android 11, you don't need to root:

Compact Fan, 17 Sep 2021Love this phone! Totally usable with a single hand. Who is ... moreExactly

• Compact Fan

Love this phone! Totally usable with a single hand. Who is really watching full movies on their cell phone? Bring back this body size, Sony!

• W

Safe to use in 2021-2023 You guys think? Its old now and not supported. I dont want to root or install differente versions. Just keep it on standard update scheme from Sony. Thoughts?

kidsama, 08 Sep 2021Last Best Sony Compact. Still have it, still a beast. Upgra... moreI agree. But what if it stops working, what to buy?! I don't want an iPhone mini

• kidsama

Last Best Sony Compact. Still have it, still a beast. Upgrade this with same shape sony.

Hi. I use it since 3 years and I want to replace my micro SD card with 128gb with a bigger one. Can it read 512 GB cards? Because on the Sony Website it tells me a maximum of only 256 GB.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021Sony shud make a remake of this phone, same size but with l... moreYes we need an updated version of this. make the screen OLED, minimal bezels, bigger battery. this was the last true compact. XZ2C is not compact in my opinion.

• Christos K

Bought it 3 years ago and still working 100% as at the first day. The battery has lost approximately 1/3 of its performance but still lasts for 1 whole day! Most important feature though....lost it in a river (depth 2.5-3 meters) for half an hour, found it, let it dry for couple of days, turned it on and everything (except the cameras which needed more days) perfectly! After XZ1, another Sony will be its replacement!!

Sony shud make a remake of this phone, same size but with less bezel, higher battery capacity, higher internal storage, and chipset sd730 is good enough for me. And of course the price = xiaomi phone, so it can compete.

Sammy, 28 Jul 2021Please does anyone know where I can buy a new/very well ref... moreYou can find them on eBay

Its aluminium

• Rossend

Hey still got mines working better then this 2021 phones real flagship phone run my games hight settings no lag 4k Camara OMG!!! 2017 REALLY JAJAJA THIS PHONE IS A BEAST

• anonymous

• Del boy

Sammy, 28 Jul 2021Please does anyone know where I can buy a new/very well ref... moreThere's some decent refurbson amazon

• Sammy

Please does anyone know where I can buy a new/very well refurbished version of this? Thank you!

Geniessmarts, 24 Jul 2021Salvation ! Please, I want to know, how many GB of internal... moreAndroid system files are ~6GB, so there is ~26GB available to the user.

• Geniessmarts

Sammy, 26 Jun 2021Mate where did you find one. My one died after 4 years of u... moreSalvation ! Please, I want to know, how many GB of internal memory are available for the user?

• anonymous

This phone runs great on /e/ OS. Easy to install, too.