Sony Xperia XZ2

Sony Xperia XZ2

• gandhiboer

does this phone has Dual Messenger or Clone App built in like Samsung?

i always use Two Whatsapp Apps in one phone

Thanks

• User

Don't upgrade to android 10. Lot of issues with a software. Stay with 9

• bokhari laabidi

Guys i have a problem with my sony xperia xz2. idk whats is it software or hardware.
-when i charge it its stop sometimes byitself i dont the original charge tho, also i noticed when i plug type c earphone its working normal.
The question is, is it the problem from the usb port or software ?

• Abu

When sony xperia XZ2 get gestures navigation

• aheago05

Techcurious, 14 Nov 2019Between XZ2 and pixel 2, which one should i pick? Thanks in advance!Sony xz2, more powerfull with snap 845

• Thetruthteller

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020I have returned an otherwise perfect xz1 because of the stupid s... moreYou should consider a honor view 20 this is a perfect phone for only £220. I had a view 20 but I lost it at a club. Everything on the view20 was perfect the camera, long battery life fast cpu sleek and thin bezels bought a xz2 for £110 as a replacement second hand it works great but camera is only 65% as good as view 20. I don't mind the bezels their not too thick on xz2 compared to a iPhone 8. I have noticed no sub pixels. I had a s8 but that got screen burn I learned never to buy Samsung phones or TVs again their amoled screens have a high failure rate.

• Thetruthteller

Shawn, 16 Jan 2020I have notification of a new update its for 201mb so I don't thi... moreI can confirm that is the case. I was on android 9 got the 201mb update then straight after it was installed I got another notification for android 10. Unfortunately its not the full android 10 launcher it's purely the native android 10 underneath. So the android 10 interface just looks like android 9 on the xz2. I was hoping for the side scrolling multi tasking app selection and skin like on the new phones.

I have returned an otherwise perfect xz1 because of the stupid sub pixel grids making permanent diagonal lines. It was good for 280 usd. I am thinking of getting this since I can’t get xz2 premium but I am afraid it’ll have same issue since it seems to use similar sub pixel. Can anyone confirm ? Reviewers who noted xz1 problem don’t seem to notice it in xz2 but only one reviewer noted these deal breakers.

Here is one such unsatisfied owner.
Also is 500 usd worth if it’s 6gb ? Over say note 9 ?

• Shawn

Newaa, 08 Jan 2020w0ow... i updated Android 10.... very fast and running smooth...... moreI have notification of a new update its for 201mb so I don't think it's for android 10 unless I have to update that first then maybe I'll get a notification for android 10 after what do you think?

• Anasios

Touch sensor is very laggy.

• Newaa

w0ow... i updated Android 10.... very fast and running smooth.... dark mode & more features available.... But sometimes the fingerprint doesn't work....

• giva

Krisnrj , 06 Jan 2020Android 10 available! Woohoo! i chceked my phone and it still stuck on android 9, can i install it by myself? any recomended rom from global device H8216 ?

Krisnrj , 06 Jan 2020Android 10 available! Woohoo! Nice! Where are you from? I still wait the update...

• Krisnrj

Android 10 available! Woohoo!

I bought this phone last year. Awesome phone.

• Jashan

M facing calling issues in my xperia xz2 i love my fone but from 2weeks suffering badly plz tell. Me how to overcome this

• mojo

just buy it today, i love it. everything is smooth.. love the weird design its rare...

After the recent system update, I have been experiencing reboots.
Please, has anyone with the recent system update experienced reboots?

• WTP

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2019Most likely never. Sony isn't much better than LG in this regard :).Hey, learn how to read news! Android 10 will come soon to XZ2.

Abu, 07 Nov 2019When Xperia XZ2 get Android 10Most likely never. Sony isn't much better than LG in this regard :).