Sony Xperia XZ2

Sony Xperia XZ2

• hexed

Eman 007, 25 Aug 2020I have also have this problem I'm still on android 9 b... moredont up to android 10 , i am upgraded to android 10 and its getting worse, i hope it can back to android 9

• Eman 007

ahmad, 03 Jul 2020i got the same model softbank but still stuck in android 9 ... moreI have also have this problem I'm still on android 9 but it doesn't come yet android 10 what should I do I really tried to fix it but it didn't work to upgrade it on android 10

• Hien

ahmad, 03 Jul 2020i got the same model softbank but still stuck in android 9 ... moreMe too. While Au and Docomo released android 10 for this model, Au stops at 9.

• Alain

Until now this phone is totally amazing !

It is still available??

• Chen

This is still available?

• Alain

I just want to say that this phone amaze me every of use. I would say it is the best phone i ever had in term of quality and a lot more . truly the best . !!!

• Alain

I just want to say that this phone is perhaps the best and most best quality phone i ever

• Abiii

Does Xperia Xz2 get gesture navigation in future

Abuuu, 07 Jul 2020Will xperia XZ2 get Android 11 update Definitely No. Sony only promises 2 major updates, after that only security updates for a year or two. The xperia 1 should be the one that would get android 11 update.

• Abuuu

Will xperia XZ2 get Android 11 update

• alienufoweird

Vic Bic, 04 Jul 20202,5 years old, not supported security patches I Guess? Unwi... moreIt's still getting security patches from sony and also google. I have the May 1st security patch so this phone is still going strong with updates every 2 to 3 months from sony and every month from google.

• Vic Bic

2,5 years old, not supported security patches I Guess? Unwise to use regarding banking apps do you guys think? (If u are careful with other stuff and stay off the dark websites). Thank you for help, I really like these elder Xperias! :)

• ahmad

Alain , 27 Jun 2020I finally was able to update my xz2 model 702SO from softb... morei got the same model softbank but still stuck in android 9 did you get android 10?

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2020Nice update to android 10 make this unit great!! But dunno ... moreMe too anyone with same problem no sensors tested in support option xperia tests i found no light sensor,ear proximity ,accelerometer ,gyroscope tried some other third party app like sensor box but no data from those sensors. Help me help me....

At a price of 236 usd this is by far the cheapest phone with a snapdragon 845 especially back in early 2018

Nice update to android 10 make this unit great!! But dunno if recommendable 🤔🤔🤔 after update to android 10, heck all of my sensors got disabled!! 😂 😂 😂 (i.e proximity, gyro, light, ambience) no auto rotate for me 🤣🤣🤣

• ahmad

Alain , 27 Jun 2020I finally was able to update my xz2 model 702SO from softb... morei got the softbak model with no fingerprint option in setting, any way to fix this? i tried software repair but its the same and i recive the firmware update only by sony companion

Anyone familiar with solution about the notification sound being too low? XZ2 with Android 10.

• Alain

Alain , 17 Jun 2020Bro I also do not have updates until now! What is the reaso... moreI finally was able to update my xz2 model 702SO from softbank Japan ! I have been very lucky to meet a Sony Xperia technician who was able to update using Sony companion.! It is only up to Android 9 version ! Android 10 is not yet ready at least for this version! Anyway after the update I did a factory data reset. So far everything works fine !!!