Sony Xperia XZ2

Sony Xperia XZ2

• ahmad

Alain , 27 Jun 2020I finally was able to update my xz2 model 702SO from softb... morei got the softbak model with no fingerprint option in setting, any way to fix this? i tried software repair but its the same and i recive the firmware update only by sony companion

Anyone familiar with solution about the notification sound being too low? XZ2 with Android 10.

• Alain

Alain , 17 Jun 2020Bro I also do not have updates until now! What is the reaso... moreI finally was able to update my xz2 model 702SO from softbank Japan ! I have been very lucky to meet a Sony Xperia technician who was able to update using Sony companion.! It is only up to Android 9 version ! Android 10 is not yet ready at least for this version! Anyway after the update I did a factory data reset. So far everything works fine !!!

• Alain

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2020Yes, upgrade to Android 10, they fixed a lot of the bugs fr... moreHow did you do it I mean to get the update? What model are you using? And what country are you from? Thanks

• Alain

Patrick, 21 Mar 2020Hi guys, I Just bought Xperia Xz2 and it till running andro... moreBro I also do not have updates until now! What is the reason! I wish I knew!

Yes, upgrade to Android 10, they fixed a lot of the bugs from Android Pie. I have an XZ2 and even tho there are still some software problems from time to time, the overall experience (battery life, performance, features) is much better sincer the Android 10 Update.

• Alain

User, 16 Feb 2020Don't upgrade to android 10. Lot of issues with a software.... moreOk good advise but then why sony is not doing anything about it ! I read somewhere that sony has cancelled android 10 update for xz2 and 3 ! Because it's full of bugs ! They are just waiting for android 11 to fix it !

• Alain

Big question Sony : TO UPGRADE OR NOT ? To Android 10 ? Maybe there is a genius aside from Sony who can answer this question ?

• Alain

I wish to know what is the problem with android 10 full of bugs ( apparently) on xz2 ? If true what sony is doing about it ? Pls sony do something ! We need to know once and for all !

• Patrick

Kujtim Zymeri, 22 Apr 2020People hate sony just for heating. This issue was only at ... moreStill running Android 8 here, doesn't get any update 🙄
What should i do?

• Sony Obeng

Kujtim Zymeri, 22 Apr 2020People hate sony just for heating. This issue was only at ... moreYes bro, you are right

• Kujtim Zymeri

n0-way, 28 Feb 2020Guys I did the update to android 10! its been 3 weeks now. ... morePeople hate sony just for heating. This issue was only at Z series. I have XzPremium and it is perfect. I had xz1 too perfect.
None beats sony on speed stability durability and performance.

• hdr

xyphiliz, 15 Apr 2020After updating to android 10, how to activate/deactivate th... moreHi,u can use HDR only in manual mode.

• xyphiliz

After updating to android 10, how to activate/deactivate the HDR setting in camera?

• ej10

Patrick, 21 Mar 2020Hi guys, I Just bought Xperia Xz2 and it till running andro... moreBruh, IDK but u can use official firmware with flashtool, is the best way

yeah,this is the phone cool enough to use my day

• Osholu

bokhari laabidi, 09 Feb 2020Guys i have a problem with my sony xperia xz2. idk whats is... moreMaybe it's the battery protection option that stops the charging. Does it stop at 90% or is it random?

• Patrick

Hi guys, I Just bought Xperia Xz2 and it till running android 8.0.0, doesn't get any updates. I've checked for updates many times.

And also i have problems with the display, it's like a burn in problem but it's not permanent. The screen is normal when i use it in the morning and will have some kind of burn in problem after I use it a couple of hours.

Help :(

Guys I did the update to android 10! its been 3 weeks now. Belive me it's a beast now! Everything is working great! Faster phone, better battery etc. No problem what so ever! But you need to make A FACTORY RESTORE WIPE ALL TO WORK FLAWLESS! AFTER YOU MADE THE UPDATE ! Nothing new in that. It's the same thing with every phone. After a big update A FACTORY RESTORE IS IMPERATIVE! TO WIPE CLEAN THE CACHE MEMORY AFTER THE OLD SISTEM! Upgrade bros! It will work like a charm! No need to buy a new phone lol! I have xz2 6gb variant! Stay safe, love you.

• bokhari laabidi

Guys im stuck on android 10 its laggy and has many bugs, how can i downgrade to android 9. either, is it possible to downgrad it without unlocking the bootloader ?