Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Ankit, 20 Oct 2019Absolutely. Same thing with me. Did you find any phone with 3.5 ... moreNo I didn't, I repaired my Honor 8 since battery was bad and I smashed screen, I hope that it will run for at least one year and I don't have Idea what to buy next. Probably in one year smallest screen will be 6.5", this is shit. At the end I will buy Nokia 3310 ;-)

Xperia fan boy, 08 Sep 2018Hi Sony make a update for xz2 compact in India jio is not worki... moreIs your issue sorted? Is it working now?

Is this VoLTE compatible?
Is it working on the jio and bsnl networks in india?

i want sony to reissue the sony ericsson xperia mini with updated soc and modern design but same size

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Help. Does ok google work from a locked screen?Yeap it works

• Ankit

Zoks, 13 Oct 2019This phone sems to be only option for me now (10/2019) because a... moreAbsolutely. Same thing with me. Did you find any phone with 3.5 and compact?

emdidi, 05 Oct 2019unfortunately with no 3.5 jack i will not buy this phone. i've o... moreThere are no proper compact phones available for us. XZ1c was the last compact with 3.5mm. In 2019 galaxy s10e and the mi9se are the only phones that i think is smaller to others but not in anyway a compact. The xperia 5 will be easier to grip but its a long phone.

I found a 2nd hand xz2c in my area for $280 but im thinking mi9se and mi9t is of the same price maybe i'll forget compact phones until one is available. S10e will be cheaper nxt year.

• Zoks

This phone sems to be only option for me now (10/2019) because all other phones with descent performance are just too big for one hand usage. But there is one big problem with it which prevent me to buy it, and this is a lack of 3.5 mm jack. I love mine wired good sounding headset which I don't wanna trade to BT ones with matched sounding quality.

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019hi sony , please ignore the stupid phablet phone size , the siz... moreI agree 👍

ilha, 27 Sep 2019I was waiting for a successor to this phone with a height of 140... morefrom where did you get it

• emdidi

unfortunately with no 3.5 jack i will not buy this phone. i've only had xperia compact the last 5 years. but now i have to find a similar phone with 3.5 jack!!! any advice?

• SonyUser

Why no 3.5 audio jack connection.....I'm not a wireless fan and need audio to be high qualtiy and reliable...That's a real dealbraker...

hi sony , please ignore the stupid phablet phone size , the size is make not sense 6 inch is already too big . 5.0 , 5.5 is still large but still reasonable size for mobile phone, dont follow other dumb ass to make a large mobile phone ,carry the mobile phone with that big size is look like moron

• ilha

I was waiting for a successor to this phone with a height of 140mm or less to come out. But it seems no manufacturer wants to make smaller phones. Everything is a phablet these days. I had a Sony Xperia X Compact and switched to the Apple iPhone 8 which was fine. But I was getting bored with the iPhone 8. I found a new XZ2 Compact for $300 plus tax so I bought it. Can hardly wait to get my new toy delivered in a few days.

Help.
Does ok google work from a locked screen?

why sony abandon compact phone fans! this is disappointing

• adriancc

i want an xperia 1 that it's 130mm..that is it..no changes..nothing..maybe a little less chin and top ...i cant ride my bike with this huge phones in my front pocket

Here is what the XZ2 compact should have been:

• Johny

I'm really glad I bought this phone. Shame it's the last one for now. It's noticeable bigger than previous models. Dimensions 129x65xsomething mm were better in my opinion. If in 4 years they would make one phone in this or even smaller dimensions, no edges, It would be great.