Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

• alienufoweird

aayushi, 22 Oct 2019Hey guys!!! I am a loyal sony user and right now I am using Xpe... moreI've been using the device for more than a year and never had a problem with it and never found it lacking in anything because it does everything especially in the screen department where you can easily enjoy a 4K HDR movie when you're on a trip or on vacation which is awesome and the camera quality is amazing especially at night. For me this is a perfect device and unless someone puts another smartphone with a 4K screen on the market I'm keeping this for at least 3 more years.

• alienufoweird

1008ConceptsListGuy, 09 Nov 2019what in the world? 765 ppi? but i predicted that iphone 12 was ... moreIt's a 4K HDR screen dude, Sony had them since the first xz premium device in 2017 and now they also have it on their latest xperia one device that launched in february. Where have you been living, under a rock? Plus they have one of the best cameras on the market.

• 1008ConceptsListGuy

what in the world?
765 ppi? but i predicted that iphone 12 was gonna have 750 ppi! that means sony is better than apple?!

ok :|

• aayushi

Hey guys!!!
I am a loyal sony user and right now I am using Xperia XA1 ultra. i am looking to change my phone. Is XZ2 premium good enough? Also is buying from amazon safe?

• Omar

Best phone ever made, two cons for it which is the stupid idiotic back design and no 3.5 mm jack other than that it's worth all apples phones combined, hope next sony premium won't be with stupid design or screen like 21:9 please make like this without stupidity

I'm wondering did Sony sell any BT headset or Type-C to 3.5mm converter after removing that from body.
I don't think even Sony workers doesn't want to buy that.
Why the hell Sony thinks only that how can he rob customer's pockets?

Just another devilish company...

• joe

Andy, 15 Sep 2019Had it for 1 week already... Great performance and batterylife. ... moreget a textured skin or case

• alienufoweird

Andy, 15 Sep 2019Had it for 1 week already... Great performance and batterylife. ... moreIf you would've watched some youtube reviews and even the review from gsmarena you would've seen that it is a very slippery and hard to hold phone that's why a case is very recommended. I'm using the spigen rugged armor case and it is great to hold and use.

• Andy

Had it for 1 week already... Great performance and batterylife.
Worst material and design. In the week I had it, it slipped out of my hands, felt from the table, chair, basically every place I put it.
Not thought through. Very dissapointing.

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2019Exactly - who wants to carry around a fat brick in their pocket ?!?You can do some workout then, no point to complain about long time obvious thing.
If you want it you will use it, brick or not.

HoraraFUN, 22 Mar 2019The specification said AptX HD. I check it with AptX checker and... moreYou miss codecs or right player with them, it should support what it should, but bt quality is incomparable to wired anyway. About car holder, there are plenty and original may be better, should try different one.

• Mdr00

Very rare unit im using xz2 compact now maybe after 6 months i will definitely find this unit to replace my compact.

• ROWAN

How much Sony xz2 price in USA)🙃🙃🙃

manoj, 26 Jun 2019I see one offer on dx.com website offering silver coloured xz2 p... moreNot a safe website to buy from especially with the kind of price that you will be paying for it

• manoj

I see one offer on dx.com website offering silver coloured xz2 premium at 514 $. This is, so far, the lowest price of this mobile I have ever seen. Please give remarks as to credibility and dependability of this website. I am looking to buy one for me from this website, but rather afraid of some cheap Chinese websites. Has anyone bought from dx.com ? Can I go with it and buy the mob. ?

• ghencea RO

No jack no Radio really?

• jack

no infra red sensor

I have been using the xperia xz2 premium now for several weeks...i find it so much more satisfying to use than even my pixel 2xl. Better than my note 9...definitely miles better than my iPhone 8 plus. The camera can consistently produce better pictures than my pixel 2xl after taking time to learn how to use it properly and recognizing it's limits and tendencies. My kids love playing games and watching videos on the xz2 premium. The screen is on par or better than my samsung per my kids. The battery has settled in, and is performing slightly better than my pixel 2xl, and definitely better than my iPhone 8 plus. As long as Sony keeps moving in the right direction with their phones, I will happily be a loyal customer. Another thing...if the size and weight doesn't bother my 8 and 10 year old, it shouldn't bother you either. Those are just nitpicking things from people looking to find anything wrong with Sony phones.

• alienufoweird

Anonymous, 18 May 2019Hi who is the better xperia XZ2 or samsung note9Note 9 is better for most consumers.

Hi who is the better xperia XZ2 or samsung note9