Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

• Rahmany

Chris T. , 23 Aug 2020Had this phone and sold it. Thinking about buying it again.... moreIt has screen problem vivid to professional it not stay on super Vived mod

• Osman

After last update 10 V it has one big problem when I select super Vived mod and play any video it automatically change to the professional mod plz fix it as soon.
It is not only my phone problem. it is all xz2 premium 10V problem.

pogi, 21 Dec 2020planing to buy.. price around 130usd.. used one docomo set.. This phone is better not bought used, one of my cousins were complaining about how horrible his phone was (lightly used Xperia Xz2 Premium)

• Umair

Memory up to ???

• RAHMANY

Thanks for respond my last report but my problem not solved yet cos in region not exist my country Afghanistan.
2. during of play games problems is there is no navigations third gesture.
Does other people has problem with key button too?

I LUV Dis Phone you know... Vitwater...

• Rahmany

After last update 10 V it has signal problam signal is weak
In asia afghanistan any slution .?

• pogi

planing to buy.. price around 130usd.. used one docomo set..

Kaze2508, 21 Jan 2020None of them. XZ3 is the latest which you can have wireless... moreAll xz2 devices have that too!

The camera and fingerprint sensor in the middle is an eyesore lol

• msenturklondon

still best android so far !

November 2020..this phone still beast.. Would like get 1 more for spare

• Kujtim Zymeri

Minu, 23 Oct 2020You shouldn't have sold it in the first place Selling it was the biggest mistake on life.

Chris T. , 23 Aug 2020Had this phone and sold it. Thinking about buying it again.... moreYou shouldn't have sold it in the first place

• Chris T.

Bought this phone again in the ending of 2020. Photos not as good and bright as they used to be.. Anyone else has this issues on Android 10?

• Chris T.

Had this phone and sold it. Thinking about buying it again. Any problems now on android 10?

Cookoo, 10 Jan 2019But can you charge it and have headphones on ?Yes. You use a wi fi charging bank, or a switch that has both slots C. 1 for charging, and 1 for headphones. Or use a ldac Bluetooth perfect quality headphones! From Sony also. Here you go. Don't search for defects because this phone is perfect! I also have xz2 6gb variant! It's a beast !

Xz2 and xz2 premium both has fast qi wireless charging!

• alienufoweird

spindizzy, 02 Jul 2020Pretty disappointing. Don't like the position of the h... moreYou either got a faulty camera or something else becausw I've compared this phone with the mate 20 pro, iphones, S8 and others and it always came on top in both detail and lighting especially in dark situations.

Pretty disappointing. Don't like the position of the home button on screen . the most disappointing thing is the camera. I have an old samsung note 4 the screen is much better brighter and better looking. and the camera blows the xperia out of the water . I have a statue at the bottom of my garden taken with the sony the face is a featureless blob but with the samsung all the face detail can be seen . The lack of stabilisation is also pretty bad . The very thing it is sold on it completely fails at . The camera is about on a level with a cheap Acatel. My advice dont buy this phone . total waste of £800 . Even my samsung J5 was better.