Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

• David

newpuroo, 21 Nov 2020I have this lovely Xperia and recently i replaced battery w... morePlease how were you able to insert a larger battery(4000mah) in the sony xz premium

I have this lovely Xperia and recently i replaced battery with a 4000mAh one which provides nearly 20 percent better battery life than a brand new one with original battery I've also put a 128GB SD card on it and i think it's now perfect.

• sony lover

battery -; are you kidding me ?
display -; why not?

This is the best phone ever in my opinion

807ppi... Battery I feel your pain.

• Army

I absolutely hate my Sony Xperia XZ Premium.

I feel cheated by this useless unreliable slow piece of crap, and I don't have much installed on it to begin with.

Paul, 26 Aug 2020I agree still using the XZ Premium and cannot find anything... moreI also have the xz Premium and agree the specs of the 5 (2) fall short in a number of areas especially pixel density. I struggle to find a reason to change my phone at higher cost for a lesser piece of kit. There appears to be little progress in terms of 5(2) capability overall.

• TNaiCe

Hi, I have been using my phone for almost three years now. Still in love with it. Currently now I'm experiencing camera issues, it refuses to launch as it requires to save location. I have been saving, clearing data and cache but that doesn't help. Had to install a camera from stores but ads drives me insane.

• Sony lover

HI,,
Please which one has a screen "double clicking" spec, to wake up the device as Z3 did? Is it Xzp or XZ1? Or another one?

• Dawnberry

Nicky, 05 Sep 2020Hi goodnight, my phone just shutdown on me without any warn... moreHold the shut off buttons and it talk a few second or so, but it will make a slight vibrations feeling and reboot itself.

adiel-adi, 10 Aug 2020the best phone i ever had bought the xperia 1 and it s th... moreYeah. XZP + Black Spigen Rugged Case = 😎

Nicky, 05 Sep 2020Hi goodnight, my phone just shutdown on me without any warn... moreHold Volume down + Power button for 5 to 8 seconds.

• Nicky

Hi goodnight, my phone just shutdown on me without any warning,I have no idea what's wrong.....I've had this phone from 2017 without any problems leading up to earlier when it just shutdown.....is there anyway it can be rebooted?

• Francis

I bought my XZ Premium when it finally came out in a beautiful red glossy shell in November 2017, and I'm still deeply in love with it to this day. The battery has weakened a little over the years, but is still more than enough to power my frequent daily gaming sessions and YouTube browsing. With a full morning charge, I've never needed to carry a power bank.

Default sound quality is alright, but with some manual adjustments via the audio setting's equalizer, you can actually boost the max volume a fair bit more, and bring the bass to life if you're using earphones.

I've previously used the Satio, Ion, & Z3 Compact. All were red (Orangey red in the Compact's case), and this XZ Premium is the most beautiful red phone I've ever had the pleasure of holding and using.

• Paul

adiel-adi, 10 Aug 2020the best phone i ever had bought the xperia 1 and it s th... moreI agree still using the XZ Premium and cannot find anything as good (or better).
Was hoping the Xperia 5 11 may be a good replacement but in some areas the spec falls short of what I already have so rather disappointing. Just do not like the Xperia 1 11 dimensions, just a bit too long and slim

• Pokokbuah

Bought used xz1 for 3months ago. Im so satisfied very smooth video so clear bought cheap only usd120. Thismy 2nd best phone afterpixel 2l.

• Xperia 1

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020This is the best phone in the world. Its display is best in... moreI have both xz premium and xperia 1 and I find the premium's display just as good as the x1's oled display. For an lcd screen the premium's display has really respectable blacks and colour depth.

This is the best phone in the world. Its display is best in the world, it is twice better than huawei p40 pro+(i know, cause i bought it). XZ Premium has 4k hdr10 display, with 806 ppi and triluminius display. 806 ppi. The phone with pixel densiti closest to xz premium has 600 ppi!!!!

the best phone i ever had
bought the xperia 1 and it s the worst.
actually went using the xz premium again instead.
by the way, these proportions are so much better than all those tall new phones.

• XZ

Rain, 24 Jul 2020Been using it for 2,5 years now. Thought about buying a new... moreCouldn't agree more