Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

jam, 12 Apr 2019You are spreading fake news i have the phone one year no problem... moreAgreed, no problems whatsoever with this fantastic phone! I've been using mine for over a year and it's running great. The Pie update is really cool too!

• jam

Zayn, 11 Apr 2019Don't buy it is dying there is a charging problem in the motherb... moreYou are spreading fake news i have the phone one year no problem at all.

• Zayn

Don't buy it is dying there is a charging problem in the motherboard which is killing the phone.

Will xzp get updated to andorid q?

Leo, 05 Apr 2019I had my XZ premium last 2 months ago and there are no issues so... moreHow much ram cons

Having this phone since a week ago.. Its a huge leap from my Xperia Z5.
Full review in about 2 months

• Leo

I had my XZ premium last 2 months ago and there are no issues so far. Everything works perfectly after each firmware update. Thanks Sony!

• Anasda

Will North Africa get Android pie update for the xzp ?

MP3 is really good. If Sony removes its MP3, I will buy other brands

Pedrology, 15 Dec 2018Awesome Phone! I bought mine for 270 usd yesterday! The 4k and s... moreWhere? Unbeatable price!

Had mine XZP deep sea black since October 2018, amazing phone! I am not going to buy another smartphone untill this one dies.

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2019HTC U11Thanks for guiding.

• Lei

I had mine this month and also upgraded it from Oreo (out-of-the-box) to Pie. I had no issues so far. Everything works perfectly.

I still use my Xperia c5. 5 years old performance still far much better. 🙌👏

• prpls

I think that was the best mobile device from Sony... since Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 (which was my favorite at that time). I had SE Xperia X10, Xperia Z, Xperia Z3 and now XZ Premium. I am more than happy with SONY products in general... and as an alternative for iPhone (which I don't like at all), for me is perfect.

I have used Z3 model for more than three years. The phone is still working and it didn't went slow at all... The Z model is still working perfectly... So, as long as they are still building new models, I remain a Sony fan... The headphones are the best, the TV's are also the best... the PS4 is fantastic (also the Sony Entertaining games)... I am sad that they got rid of Vaio... but I am still waiting for them to bring back the Laptops production...

Mfaiz, 22 Feb 2019I still satisfied with my xzs. But, is this phone far better tha... moreTechnically they both have the same camera, only processing power makes the difference since XZP have a newer more powerful SoC SD835 vs SD820.

• Mfaiz

I still satisfied with my xzs. But, is this phone far better than my xzs? Camera and performance?

Shm, 21 Feb 2019Can anyone suggest Nokia 8 or XZ Premium. I go for camera and ba... moreHTC U11

I've had this phone for about 6 months now. Battery life is good.

Audio and video quality are great. Takes amazing pictures in daylight, fair pictures in low light. 900fps @ 720p slow motion captures only a moment of action in an otherwise regular speed video, but can be activated repeatedly in the same capture period, can generate a nice effect if timed correctly.

I wasn't able to use the phone for Fortnite (Beta), but it worked reasonably well for PUBG.

Changed providers and found that hotspot functionality worked with one but not the other, despite support calls to confirm APN settings.

• Shm

Can anyone suggest Nokia 8 or XZ Premium. I go for camera and battery results only.