Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

• Not your pet

I dont know why but I feel 5 or 6 hours of consecutive hours usage isnt enough for me. Especially when watching anime or playing games. But I'm sure you guys dont care. Overall I have had this phone for about month now and the experience is great. Not perfect but great. Might get a pocophone f1 next.

• frANYO

Henri, 25 Feb 2021Brilliant device. 4 and a half years old and still going li... moreI absolutely agree, same experience.

• stu92

Decent phone, although it REQUIRES a case, the bare phone is very slippery, and is also very easily scratched. in the week before my case arrived, 3 separate occasions where i had a firm grip (harder than you would shake a person's hand) on the phone and it slowly slid out of my hand, which caused large noticeable scratches on the back of the phone. i purchased one in 2018 and only now am i having battery issues (phone battery dies in

• Henri

Brilliant device. 4 and a half years old and still going like new. I have dropped it many times, no damage. Really good device!

great full featured high performance phone even in 21'...unbeatable highest screen dpi/ppi resolution in 4k HDR for the foreseeable future; no other phone company has or will beat its ppi because it is overkill and unnecessary for normal viewing but gives great smooth unpixelated detail when using with google glasses together with HD video files

• Kujtim Zymeri

Mircocomputer97, 18 Jan 2021Opps permormance and speed are the same thing lol just perm... moreI have beaten S8 S9 and note 8 9 with my XZ1 so dont talk no sense.

• Rob

I've had mine for over 3 years now, probably my favourite phone I've ever had. Does all that I need it to do, still get a good 2+ days of battery time. As and when it does pass away and go to Silicon Heaven, I will almost certainly get another Sony unit.

• Not your nan

Anonymous, 09 Feb 20214K 3840 x 2160 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~807 ppi density) Of ... moreDont talk like you have it cuz I have 1 and it's working fine. Besides, it only goes to 4k when you open a 4k video. I dont k oe if PUBG or Freefire supports 4k tho. The battery life is ok I usually drain it in like 5-6 hours of so with very aggresive use.

4K 3840 x 2160 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~807 ppi density)

Of course higher resolution and pixel density may affects battery consumption and may result decreased performance. Overall xz1 is better.

• Mircocomputer97

Mircocomputer97, 18 Jan 2021The S9+ Is better than this phone and how did the S8 Die Ch... moreOpps permormance and speed are the same thing lol just permormance

• Mircocomputer97

Nick, 13 Jan 2021I'm glad I chose this over the S9+, which my brother h... moreThe S9+ Is better than this phone and how did the S8 Die Charging?
And ik the screen is on the XZ Is better but the s9 is still better in speed design and performance.

• Nick

I'm glad I chose this over the S9+, which my brother have, unfortunately for him, his S8 no longer works after it spazzed out while charging, not to mention how slow the phone is after the last system update provided by Samsung, to push people to upgrade to their newer devices. My XZ Premium still works flawlessly, except the last update was Pie (9). I guess I'll keep this till I can find a worthy successor, hoping the Xperia 1 iii doesn't disappoint.

• sam

I've had a bunch of Sony phones, and this one, the xz premium, is by a long shot easily the best screen out of the lot. For proof, just look at the pixel density in the data on this page. I've not even seen another make of phone that matches it, let alone beats it. It's a truly awesome phone that's superior to all others I've had. Thankfully too, it's got a T9 keyboard, and while not as good as my (still going strong) xperia T T9 keyboard, it's so much better than those terrible qwerty types. As long as sony continue with T9 keyboards, I'll continue to buy their phones.

Anonymous, 26 Dec 20202 years almost to the day and it crapped out. Checked a ema... moreMine did exactly the same. My son googled the solution - was easy, holding down a couple of the buttons at same time. Re-booted with no loss of data and has worked perfectly ever since.

2 years almost to the day and it crapped out. Checked a email and 5 minutes later re checked and nothing but black screen. Phone won’t do anything just dead. Loved the phone, looked good, size, performance was good but seriously pissed that it didn’t last. Won’t buy another Sony for this reason and what I have looked up this seems to be a common issue. Big fan of Sony products and this was my first Sony phone and disappointed of its life so will not be recommending.

I've been using mine for 2.5 years and since last month it freezes and the reboots. I tried formatting but the problem persists.
Now I'm thinking of replacing it Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.

David , 22 Nov 2020Please how were you able to insert a larger battery(4000mah... moreit was larger in capacity not in size

• David

newpuroo, 21 Nov 2020I have this lovely Xperia and recently i replaced battery w... morePlease how were you able to insert a larger battery(4000mah) in the sony xz premium

I have this lovely Xperia and recently i replaced battery with a 4000mAh one which provides nearly 20 percent better battery life than a brand new one with original battery I've also put a 128GB SD card on it and i think it's now perfect.