Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2019How much ram consWhat RAM cons? Please be specific.

• Silintone

I just bought my 2nd one of this exact phone, had for 2 years then went missing, so got another, phone is way ahead of its time.
Highly recommended. very durable and performance is amazing.

• Neo

I have been using this phone for abt 2 years.
The performance is flawless and its a very reliable phone.

Pls go for it

• G8142

GANGNUM STAR, 26 Jul 2019I wanna to purchase this phn. Will it be a wise decision? How is... moreAmm it's a great thing, mine has 195000 benchmark score and i play pubg on smooth and extreme settings, got so good camera and beautiful ips lcd screen and interface, but there is on thing that you should know, it has 1080*1920 screen with auto mode, i didnt tried to switch it in 4k because i don't know if it's worth it, so you can go check out xz1 it's the same only 520 mA battery deference and aluminum body.

• GANGNUM STAR

I wanna to purchase this phn. Will it be a wise decision? How is it's performance? How is it's waterproof feature. I am a big fan of Sony.

• XzP owner

My USB-C port is damaged, and needs to be replaced after less than 2 years. Otherwise great phone.

• Amuro ray

XZP LUL, 18 Jun 2019my phone is almost 2 years old now, i order it online and get it... moreI'm using xzp. But I downgrade to oreo. Pie is trash.

• xz premium

Same here. Xperia 1 costs EUR 950 with some mediocre headphones as a gift (not XM1000 3). If it was the latter or PlayStation, like it was with XZ3, I would definitely take it.

XZ Premium still performs really well, so no reason to upgrade.

my phone is almost 2 years old now, i order it online and get it on 22/6/17.. everything is still working fine, so no plan to upgrade now. xperia 1 cost 900 usd with no free gift here. How many out there that their xzp still working fine ?

• Tam NT

CMOS, 30 May 2019It can support SDXC which is bigger capacity, although the offic... moreThank you!

• CMOS

Tam NT, 26 May 2019What is the memory SD Card it will be supported: Micro SD-HC or ... moreIt can support SDXC which is bigger capacity, although the offical website states upto 256GB (highest available at the time), this utilises UFS 2.1 card reader, so technically it can handle up 2 tb of storage.

it is listed on the GSMARENA website as 1 tb and i suspect because at the moment 1 tb is the highest currently.

What is the memory SD Card it will be supported: Micro SD-HC or Micro SD-XC. I dont know what is different about two this types.

• atoz

I bought this phone last week, battery about 2 days, very fast, I work in store that sell phones, compare XA2 ultra, and xz premium is faster in every way, now is good time to buy this phone because it is EOL and many stores give big discounts, I pay 317€ with 2 year warranty. compare to other phone, loudspeaker is not so loud, but it is ok for me.

• Saul

After software update fingerprint scanner stopped working, sometime it dose work, but only sometimes software become bulky, phone reboots. Sony is shit at software, though phone was working fine for 2 years. Done factory reset and problems still present.

• Amuro ray

Gabriel, 19 May 2019I have the Xperia X and I'm going to change it for the premium x... moreWhy not wait for xperia 1? If too pricey get xz3 or xz2 premium. Should be good enough.

• Gabriel

I have the Xperia X and I'm going to change it for the premium xz, is it still a positive change?

• RMR

Dicrul, 22 Apr 2019Should I go for it or buy something newer like xa2 or xa2 plus ?... moreSony XZs is much better than XA2 or XA2 Ultra. Better choose XZ Premium.

charlie, 14 May 2019I've had this phone for a year and 6 months. I've dropped it twi... moreNow thus is a True SONY cell user owner!

• charlie

Zayn, 11 Apr 2019Don't buy it is dying there is a charging problem in the motherb... moreI've had this phone for a year and 6 months. I've dropped it twice, and there's only a small chip on the corner. Gorgeous phone, camera struggles with lighting sometimes, but in a well lit area, it takes amazing pictures. Love every bit of this phone.

• Amuro ray

Zayn, 06 May 2019I loved this phone until that particular problem showed up and I... moreCarebto explain and tell us your OS? Tell us details before it happens because there's a reason people doesn't believe negative things from sony